chalo fake article article khelein

Posted: 7 years ago
hey guys hru all after another beautiful episode.
so guys we get a lot of article which turn to be fakeee ..as even articles sites cant predicate our showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..thats call the hatke show...that u cant predicate what actually gona happenedπŸ˜›
chalo chalo lets count how many article we get which turn to be fake till dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 .sub se phelya fake article...ishwari will fix dev marriage to other girl by seeing sona and dev closeness...(sachi ye kabh howa ..me ne to dekha hi nh thaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

2...Natasha will turn negative...(wah atni negative hogyi k show se hi gyab hogyiπŸ˜†)

3...neel will turn phyco lover...(cycle wala phyco hoke cycle pe beth k ghr bhi chala gayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

4..in rain sequence dev and sona eyelock will be break by a suspious person...(yar ab main waqai andhi hogyi hun...q k mujhe to dor dor tak koi banda ya bandi nahi dekhai di thi rain seq me sawae dev and sona k..😑😑)

5...garib ki beti will blame sona for dev while eyering scene...and dev stand for sona..(garib ki beti phely eyering to wapis  krrr...stand to bad me hoga na dev😑😑)

6..dev will get jealous while seeing sona dancing with other boys...(yahan to bandy ki akhein sona se nahi hat rahi thein...baqi boys ko wo kese dekhta..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..)

7..dev will call sona to room and make her wear anklet and will catch by family...(sachi batao kab pehnai payal...hum ne to sirf dety howae dekha😑😑..but never the less...very nice scene I must seeπŸ˜ƒ)

baqi mujhe yaad nahi arahe bhyi..atne sare pardh pardh k dimagh ki dahi and lessi hogyi thi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan yes we have two thing that I really wish like others turn fake too..
1. ranveer turning negative...(big nooo plz)
2.ishawri insulting sona and stop talking to dev..(ary na karo yar q acha khase show ki bajane pe lagye ho...koi decent si move dekhao for real plot..ye kiya bachon wali harket...😑)

so guys lets share ur fake articles ki dukaannnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Superb post. .
yeah all the spoilers,  articles are fake. . 
Our show is unique. . 

Even the spoiler websites cannot predict our show's upcoming track.πŸ˜†
Our CVs are way too creative and are maintaining the uniqueness of the show.πŸ˜‰
true ..these
articles do more harm than good...better not to believe them ..
One more - Sona and Dev will stuck in rain and spend night outside..

Dev will do pushup for Sona.

Death news of Dev..

Khatri upcoming trackπŸ˜†- Khatri is father of Bunty, Dev, Nikki  and now RanveerπŸ˜†

Superb post Soniji.In short all articles are

Edited by mayu1982 - 7 years ago
Today's fake spoiler dev and sona to get married soonπŸ˜†
How soon???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Luckie2

Today's fake spoiler dev and sona to get married soonπŸ˜†
How soon???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Accha ye kab aaya market mein ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One more guys...sona will drunk the wine and behave like child.🀣
Really, really, really, really hope Ranveer doesn't go negative. Please CVs do not do this to us
So guys ... Moral of the story is...

Never Ever Trust On Spoilers... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Really... Our Show is jara hatke Show... Keya hune wala hai koi nehi predict kar sakta πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing post Soni...
KRPKAB ki jai... πŸ˜†