Aditya Redij?

Vrikodar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OK, I'm just curious to know as to what happened to Aditya Redij who was going to play Karn in SPK???
He was seen giving interviews everywhere about his role & I also saw one interview where he was right there in Kashmir where initial episodes were being shot.

Then why didn't he continue? Why he was replaced by Gautam?

Just curious to know 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivvy_24 thumbnail
I dont know why, he looked more suited as karn though. 
Vrikodar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivvy_24

I dont know why, he looked more suited as karn though.

No news whatsoever on the net. Tried searching but didn't get any.
Vrikodar thumbnail
Found this only Article about it.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/it-was-sad-be-ousted-karn-aditya-redij-151127

Apparently it looks like the makers chose to go with Gautam at the last moment who was previously going to attain the Character of Arjun.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ajinkya_parab16

Found this only Article about it.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/it-was-sad-be-ousted-karn-aditya-redij-151127

Apparently it looks like the makers chose to go with Gautam at the last moment who was previously going to attain the Character of Arjun.

thank God he not taken as Arjun .that role deserved to the more deserved person "navi "..

n how bad it is .if tht last minute changes not happens we may watch at least a better actor as lead ..sigh ..we are not deserved ..
Vrikodar thumbnail
Yes Vinnas, I haven't watched spk for long as you know but I too didn't like Gautam as Karn.
AR looks much credible from the pics, as Karn.
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditya redij was chosen as Karn by the PH. He trained for 6 months to get into shape for the role of karn. he even started shooting. there are promos with him. he looks just super as karan. and AR is a fantastic actor. he has so much personality and wonderful presence, which was so required for this role. At the last moment, PH ditched him and took GR. But what is amazing is that apart from PH, how did GR accept this role when he knew that a fellow actor had been treated so badly. this is very unethical.