Posted: 7 years ago
she is poor man's Aish. Look alikes don't do well in Bollywood. 
I mean if you watch her in Lucky and watch Aish in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya(boths first movies) you will see the huge difference. 
And man oh man was Sneha terrible in Lucky, she just had a dead look in her eyes and dialogue delivery was horrible. I even saw her last hindi movie the Shutter remake and she has not improved a bit. 

Aish had amazing screen presence and was very gracefully in her dances. She just had an elegant aura even on screen, Sneha looks like a lost puppy. A lost puppy whose dead inside 
How is Aish untalented? She's a grateful dancer and a decent actress and plus she have a huge screen presence. Atleast give actors credit when its due than blindly hating on them! Even wooden Katrina have talent, she's a great dancer.
Originally posted by Simplypriceless

How is Aish untalented? She's a grateful dancer and a decent actress and plus she have a huge screen presence. Atleast give actors credit when its due than blindly hating on them! Even wooden Katrina have talent, she's a great dancer.

Shaitan-Haiwan is a Aish fan lol.
He is just using the hyper bole as most fans in IF call Aish a below average actor(including me).
Who needs a copy when the original is there?

Really only in IF , Ash and Sneha will be in same level 
Originally posted by Lilac_N_Maple

Salman gets unjust credit for Kat and Ash.
Kat's best time came after the break up. Her hard work gave her much more than Salman could ever give to boost her career.  Ash was Ash and Salman did more damage to her career than helping. If Salman was that successful in making careers, he would not have to wait years for a single hit in the previous deacde.

I would still say he helped Kat a lot he was the one who bring her in the industry. Lend her some films initially then of course she worked hard and became successful.

But Aish was Aish, she didn't need anyone's help. She had the biggest of filmmakers (Ex. she rejected Raja Hindustani)  lining up even before she entered the industry.
salman created nobody. Katrina became hit with akshay kumar. 
Hritik was made by rakesh roshan. Its funny how people give salman credit for him. Maybe he gave him bodybuilding tips but thats it. Salman can't act and hritik can. 
Even industry guys know debuting with salman means sure shot flop. I still don't know why they get excited and all?
Originally posted by cpatel90

I would still say he helped Kat a lot he was the one who bring her in the industry. Lend her some films initially then of course she worked hard and became successful.

But Aish was Aish, she didn't need anyone's help. She had the biggest of filmmakers (Ex. she rejected Raja Hindustani)  lining up even before she entered the industry.

------

Kats dream run came with all the Akshay films..she has always admitted as much.

But when all her films became hit after Boom...the credit goes to her only. Even the Deol made film Apne was a hit and so was abhishek bacchan starrer...Sarkar 2. When there are only hits even with lesser heroes, I think one can credit her also.