•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello  friends,
I was happy on Saturday that there was no elimination as Sunday all parents of contestants are present. that is cool.
one by one all the contestant started singing why the help their parents were crying. the song or the situation is not related to the singer nor their are in that mood then why the hell they cried.
except the parents of canada boy everyone πŸ˜­and there was a big pool over the stage.πŸ˜‰
pritam was sensable in saying that do the things today rather than postponing them.
yaar hum bhi apne parents ko pyaar karte hai but we cant cry like that.πŸ˜†
I too wondered the same.. okay.. sachin's parents get emotional understood.. but others i dont see d point..
This drama is seen in all reality shows .. as i they are the only ones who share family bonding lol
Exactly! Amongst the judges, only Pritam behaved normally. Other 2 were behaving as if tragedy struck in their lives at that very instance. Sajid must have had glycerine in his pocket for sure. And Mika Singh was shaking so much, I was really wondering if there were any tears behind those huge sunglasses. I was hoping the camera could have zoomed into his eyes so we could check. Really, I think these tragedy queens will soon end up on the big screen in the movie titled.."Humari dukhbhari daastaan" 😭 😭
i felt like i was watching an ekta kapoor serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
at least sachins parents crying is understood given his background   rest i don't knowπŸ˜†  yet what happened was reverse rest all of there parents cried except his πŸ˜†