Now that we have top 6!

_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I miss Abhigyan. His voice. Damn, his voice was out of the world. Wherever he is, I am sure he will get into the industry faster tan anybody else. I personally think he was better than Rupali and shejudi!

Lets take up the Contestants one by one!

Rupali- Non deserving. She is an Okay singer. Too much over acting. 'Madam, Its not a dance show'. How she got in Top 6, I have no Idea.
LOL, Also, I think Mika got a lil crush on her.

Harjot- Versatile. Definitely Versatile. Amazing voice.

Jyotika- with 3 Chartbusters, I dont have much to say. I think she's going to win it.

Kushal- He was going so good at first. Dont know whats wrong with him now. Deserves top 6 but not top 3.

Jagdeep- i think he was over rated. Like yes, he is an amazing singer but I think he is a little platonic. He is still going to mke it in top 3.

Sachin- Again, amazing voice. Totally top 3 material. He improvised a lot.

I think in the end, it'll be Sachin and jyotika fighting for the first place.

And puhleez, someone tell mika that this is not a punjabi show. Idiot.
I think Pritam is trying to lose weight by getting up and hugging everyone.

Uff, Aditya Narayan.. Jaan loge kya?! <3 LOL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I 100% agree that Mika has a crush on Rupali. Have felt that right from the beginning and was wondering if I'm the only one who felt this way. She is ok in her genre but puts too much effort in the songs which are different from her style which makes her voice sound so strained that I'm afraid that she will start choking. She definitely did not deserve the 100% in Sunday's episode.

Something seems to be bothering Kushal now. That guy had style and confidence and was doing really great. I feel that Sajid is after his blood somehow.

I feel Jyotica is also overhyped sometimes. My choice for the winner today is Sachin.
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel the judges especially wajid is after kushal and sachin,the funniest thing is kushal is a product of saregamapa ,he was in bangla edition and his sister was in lil champs๐Ÿ˜†  if zee backs him he can win it
the jury don't even get me started they seem to have an issue with sachin
everyone is getting 100's for free now except these two  if rupali got that 100 these two deserved it more than them
im starting to think rupali might become the winner if this keeps going 
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sorry to say but kushal is very well deserved contender for top 3.I feel he is much versatile than any other performers there.AND no doubt sachin is a good singer but he always sang in his comfort jone .He sang the same genre songs again and again.

The jury seems very much partial towarda rupali and jagpreet.And jagpreet gets 100 percent every now and then.I would not comment on jyotica as she is a good singer and sang well.Rupali is very much over rated singer.Sachin and kushal deserves to get 100 for once as the juries giving the non deservers 100 every time!!!!About kushal i would like to say the kind of partiality is happening with others any sane singer will get dissapointed and frustated.I think his recent songs are the result of that frustation...Because he is not getting his due...
My top 3 are jyotica sachin and kushal.Though i know kushal will be eliminated in the next week because of less votes.Sachin may win as he has gotten highest votes two times.But my winner will be kushal.The kind of songs which sachin sang i had heard it from kushal though in other shows and he (kushal) excelled those songs.God knows why he is not singing this types of songs in this sa re ga ma pa version!!!!!
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the competition is saregamapa then i feel sachjn and kushaln harjot deserve to be in top 3.. if its a competition of who shouts the best then it will be jyotica and rupali.with jyotika as the winner... disappointed!
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samusaaa

sorry to say but kushal is very well deserved contender for top 3.I feel he is much versatile than any other performers there.AND no doubt sachin is a good singer but he always sang in his comfort jone .He sang the same genre songs again and again.

The jury seems very much partial towarda rupali and jagpreet.And jagpreet gets 100 percent every now and then.I would not comment on jyotica as she is a good singer and sang well.Rupali is very much over rated singer.Sachin and kushal deserves to get 100 for once as the juries giving the non deservers 100 every time!!!!About kushal i would like to say the kind of partiality is happening with others any sane singer will get dissapointed and frustated.I think his recent songs are the result of that frustation...Because he is not getting his due...
My top 3 are jyotica sachin and kushal.Though i know kushal will be eliminated in the next week because of less votes.Sachin may win as he has gotten highest votes two times.But my winner will be kushal.The kind of songs which sachin sang i had heard it from kushal though in other shows and he (kushal) excelled those songs.God knows why he is not singing this types of songs in this sa re ga ma pa version!!!!!

@bold till now everyone is singing in there safe genere ๐Ÿ˜† no one went out of it except harjot

jyotica,rupali- same type of party songs
sachin-mostly romantic
kushal-he sings those rock songs

i think kushal may not be eliminated this week i have a feeling its someone else and going y reality show history sachin might not win it ๐Ÿ˜† jyotica might win she has sajid wajid and mika's lessings alongbwith the jury they seem to love her ,jagpreet and rupali
@red  i don't think that's an excuse  then sachin must banging his head for the amount of times he has been sidelined ๐Ÿ˜† and harjot too
may be everyone decided to give it a go against pritam's team๐Ÿ˜† ,the jury is definitely extran harsh against them๐Ÿ˜†he doesnt seem to be doing anything except hugging
Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As i already said kushal harjot and sachin deserve to be in top 3 .. agreed sachin sings the sane melody type of songs .. but still he is atleast good at it and not fake..in all d 6 if someone has improved a lot that is harjot..she has sung all types of songs unlike jyotika and rupali who go around jumping and shouting...hope the best reaches top 3
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: djoker

@bold till now everyone is singing in there safe genere ๐Ÿ˜† no one went out of it except harjot

jyotica,rupali- same type of party songs
sachin-mostly romantic
kushal-he sings those rock songs

i think kushal may not be eliminated this week i have a feeling its someone else and going y reality show history sachin might not win it ๐Ÿ˜† jyotica might win she has sajid wajid and mika's lessings alongbwith the jury they seem to love her ,jagpreet and rupali
@red i don't think that's an excuse then sachin must banging his head for the amount of times he has been sidelined ๐Ÿ˜† and harjot too
may be everyone decided to give it a go against pritam's team๐Ÿ˜† ,the jury is definitely extran harsh against them๐Ÿ˜†he doesnt seem to be doing anything except hugging

I was not only talking about his performance there.I was talking about his others performance outside the show.I have followed him since a long time.More than his rock songs i think he is much better in romantic songs as he had sung a lot of songs in that genre.I dont know from when rock song became his comfort jone as in two other shows of sa re ga ma pa(bengali) he sang all kind of songs and got a lot of praises!!He is one hell versatile singer.This talk will be understood by those who have followed him earlier.God knows why is he only singing rock songs in this version of sa re ga ma pa.He is one kind of singer who can sing all types of songs with much ease which is a rare talent...

And your red part i know this can not be any reason for his not so good performence.God knows what happened to him?...I just hope he also sang some other types of songs to show his talent.I am sure he will excel in other genre.Frankly said before this show i didnt even know he can sing rock songs!
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I've heard that the contestants don't have much say in the songs that they sing on the show, rather the songs are chosen for them. I may have heard wrong though. But this is the only way the outcome of the show can be controlled. Jagpreet gets the best song choices. His songs are the most soulful and it's difficult for him to go wrong there. Jyotica also gets the type of songs where she can show her versatility. Sachin's songs brings out the feel in his voice. Kushal has been getting songs of the same genre or very easy ones. It's difficult for him to showcase his talent with those kinds of songs. Pritam did try to bring it up during "Ek ladki bheegi bhagi si", but was quickly made to shut up by Sajid. I'm sure the winner of this show is already decided like it has been in previous shows. So no matter how much we discuss, it won't make any difference.

They have to keep the 3 judges around. So I think the top 3 will be  1 each from each mentor. Which means our dear Rupali has to stay whether she deserves it or not. The other two will most probably be Jagpreet and Sachin since they both have sob stories that sell. Out of these 3, Sachin is the most deserving.
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhurandarbhat

I 100% agree that Mika has a crush on Rupali. Have felt that right from the beginning and was wondering if I'm the only one who felt this way. She is ok in her genre but puts too much effort in the songs which are different from her style which makes her voice sound so strained that I'm afraid that she will start choking. She definitely did not deserve the 100% in Sunday's episode.

Something seems to be bothering Kushal now. That guy had style and confidence and was doing really great. I feel that Sajid is after his blood somehow.

I feel Jyotica is also overhyped sometimes. My choice for the winner today is Sachin.

I know right. I have felt that too. Always standing up for her. All those compliments and smiles and all.

She did not dererve to even be there in top 6.
I know. He was going so good.

I would vote for Sachin too but from the show's pov i think jyotica is going to win. She is good. Amazing but sachin is still better.