Krishnadasi

Jiten lalwani's insta post

pranati16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry if I've misled u guys into thinking that I'm posting that pic hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. I dnt knw hw to attach the photoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.. M a bit of computer illiterate .. Or rather social networking illiterate 
I'll explain the photo - sana , mihir, jaya , jiten n the actor who plays vishwas r sitting .. Tulsi in same  green saree .. Mahant has a new kurta πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ.. A dark blue one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Tulsi has sindoor on I think .. Aaru is in the same peach saree .. Tulsi doesn't luk like she's hurt .. I mean no bandages or anything .. But guess who's hurt -- shashwat πŸ˜²πŸ˜².. M totally confused now πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Sum1 plz post that pic here ..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pranati16 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surprised Mahant does actually wear another colour kurta other than his usual beige colour 😲 πŸ˜†

Wonder what happen to Shashwat? With bandage on his head? πŸ€”

Thanks for sharing by the way 😊
manikarnika78 thumbnail
Ye chal kya raha hai idhar behno,wenever opened it, a new bomb blast is waiting,ab ye sab kya hai,spinning head like a fan
pranati16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manikarnika78

Ye chal kya raha hai idhar behno,wenever opened it, a new bomb blast is waiting,ab ye sab kya hai,spinning head like a fan

KD makers like to toy with us πŸ˜›.. I'm nw totally confused abt the sequence of events .. Tulsi locked in a place , Aryan / aabha argument in a factory/ warehouse ending with tulsi getting hurt , nw v hav shashwat with a bandage on his head .. Whatever it is v r goin to have an ' action packed ' week comin up πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. I'm loving it already πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
pranati16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CharmGal

Surprised Mahant does actually wear another colour kurta other than his usual beige colour 😲 πŸ˜†

Wonder what happen to Shashwat? With bandage on his head? πŸ€”

Thanks for sharing by the way 😊

Mahant got a new wardrobe πŸ˜†.. Mayb he's no more a 'mahant' .. He 's plain yashwanth chima nw ??? 
manikarnika78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranati16

KD makers like to toy with us πŸ˜›.. I'm nw totally confused abt the sequence of events .. Tulsi locked in a place , Aryan / aabha argument in a factory/ warehouse ending with tulsi getting hurt , nw v hav shashwat with a bandage on his head.. Whatever it is v r goin to have an ' action packed ' week comin upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. I'm loving it alreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Yoo nd in between some role of sadeli shakal aur uska bhai are upto something bad, m not getting anything, it seems misunderstandings will increase instead of lessening
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Chimmaji did marry Tulsi then he is no longer the mahant.Change of attire makes sense. But Im still confused on how and when did they get married in between all of this.  I hope she is not dying .
manikarnika78 thumbnail

KD makers like to toy with us πŸ˜›.. I'm nw totally confused abt the sequence of events .. Tulsi locked in a place , Aryan / aabha argument in a factory/ warehouse ending with tulsi getting hurt , nw v hav shashwat with a bandage on his head.. Whatever it is v r goin to have an ' action packed ' week comin upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. I'm loving it alreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And more importantly aryan left his phone at home,and hw he reached factory and y he touched aabhas feet,and aabha kicked him, kuch samajh nahi aa raha
pranati16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manikarnika78

Yoo nd in between some role of sadeli shakal aur uska bhai are upto something bad, m not getting anything, it seems misunderstandings will increase instead of lessening

I dnt think the CVs wil clear off the MU so soon .. No shows have leads uniting so soon πŸ˜› but then this is KD .. Very unpredictable .. 
manikarnika78 thumbnail

I dnt think the CVs wil clear off the MU so soon .. No shows have leads uniting so soonπŸ˜›but then this is KD .. Very unpredictable ..

Yup dun know wats happening, getting confused spoilers and olvs