Swadarsh OS: Pehli Nazar!

Posted: 7 years ago

Author's Note

This is my first story on Swadheenta and Adarsh. Frankly I enjoyed it thoroughly. After a long time I have written on someone other than Rajeev Khandelwal πŸ˜‰ And after so many months, I have written on a pair other than Rajveer and Naina. πŸ˜›Blame it on CVs or my laziness or my tastes but I hardly watch TV. But of course 'Dahleez' was totally a story of my taste. It is indeed sad that in spite of having such a hooking story line it went off-air so soon. But similar was the case with Reporters as well. Anyways, I won't  start with how I felt when both these serials went off-air or else I won't be able to end this Author's Note πŸ˜‰ I really hope you'll like it. Do give it a read. πŸ˜Š

Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago

"Freedom aaj main bohot khush hun, janti hai kyun?" asks Asad, reaching Swadheenta into her room. Swadheenta who is busy getting ready, wearing her earring, looking into the mirror teases him, "kyunki aaj Mamu ne tujhey subah se danta nahi hai!"

Her remark succeeds in vanishing Asad's smile. Making face, he says, "he... he... he... very funny!" This makes Swadheenta to laugh. Walking past him, Swadheenta presses Asad's left cheek out of love.

Falling on the bed Asad tucks the pillow under his arms and rests his head on his arms and looks towards Swadheenta who is busy in searching something. "Main khush isliye hun kyunki iss saal tu bhi chal rahi hai humare saath Durga Puja par" tells Asad. Smiling and creasing her brows a little, Swadheenta asks, "Kyun? Iss mein itna khush hone ki kya baat hai?", whilst wearing her gloden-yellow bangles. "Yaar tu janti nahi hai main kitna bore hota hun wahan. Par Abbu fir bhi zabardasti le jate hain mujhey!", saying that Asad makes a sad face. Swadheenta laughs a little, as she finds Asad too adorable. "Yaar waise kitna funny lag raha hai ye!" "Kya funny lag raha hai?" asks Swadheenta.

Getting up he sits on his knees on the bed. With his hands he gestures towards Swadheenta and says, "tu South-Indian, main Muslim, ja rahe hain hum Bengali ke tyohar ko manane. Isn't it funny?", laughs Asad, a little, out of amazement. "Issey funny nahi, issey 'Bharat' kehte hain. Jahan alag-alag culture ke log ek saath rehte hain aur har tyohar ko ek saath celebrate karte hain. Aur India ki yahi baat unique hai" says Swadheenta, smiling, sitting on the bed, next to Asad and turning to look at him, giving him her full attention. Then slapping his forehead lovingly, she asks, "samjhey buddhu?" and smiles. "Yo!" replies Asad, gesturing the 'yo!' with his fingers."Ab jaldi chal Mamu warna dantenge", suggests Swadheenta and they leave.

~*~*~*~

As they were about to enter into Mr. and Mrs. Ghosh's Durga Puja celebration, Swadheenta adjusts her saree which is of a combination of red and white, which she wore on purpose giving her a full Bengali touch. She didn't forget to wear the South-Indian's traditional gajra. She ran her hand on the gajra to check if it is properly pinned up. Giving a satisfactory smile to herself she enters the venue.

'Morey jiya hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... hmmm...'

The chiming of her anklets reaches Adarsh's ears successfully, who is standing a little away from the entrance with his parents and getting utterly bored. And when you are bored, you pay attention to even a mere thing like the chiming of anklets, just to search something to kill the time.

Getting attracted towards the sound of the anklets, Adarsh follows the source of sound. It doesn't take him much time to discover the source, but it was like luck isn't with him today. He manages to have a glimpse of only her back. He even shifts in order to get a proper view of her but fails as someone comes in between.

Swadheenta walks with Asad, "Asad, Mamu-Mami kahan hain?" asks Swadheenta. "Yaar hongey yahin kahin. Filhal tu ye soch hum yahan itni der kya karenge?" asks a puzzled Asad. "Asad, abhi aarti shuru hone wali hai, wohin chalenge" tells Swadheenta. "Kya? Tu such mein soch rahi hai ki hum aarti mein jayenge?" asks Asad, shocked. Nodding to a yes', Swadheenta says, "haan... to kya hua? Hum yahan kyun aye hain Asad?" Turning his head to look away from her, Asad mummers, "wohi to main soch raha hun!" "Asad!" scolds Swadheenta, lovingly. "Freedom dekh main janta hun ki tu ye sub bohot enjoy karti hai par, par mujhey janne de yaar. Tu kar na... kar na enjoy. Dekh na kitni happening jagah hai ye. Kitne happening log hain yahan pe!", he teases, looking around the people, making weird face. Swadheenta smiles and shakes her head, looking at Asad's condition.

As she looks towards Asad, Adarsh notices her, her face half turned towards him. The only things visible to him through such a distance are her one earring, her gajra; and occasionally, her bangles when she moves her right hand to tuck a particular strand of her hair which is disturbing her again and again. "Palat... Palat...!" mummers Adarsh. "Aap konse mantra ka jaap kar rahe ho Bhai?" asks Abhay, enveloping Adarsh by his shoulder. "Kuch nahi yaar, aise hi!" replies Adarsh, without turning to look at Abhay, and trying to get a glimpse of Swadheenta.

Suddenly they all are asked to gather for the aarti. "Freedom, mangle Durga Ma se koi handsome sa ladka, meri tarah" says Asad rotating his hand on his hair, blushing. "Kya pata aaj inka mood acha ho aur tere samne sakshat tere pati-parmeshvar prakat ho jaye?" jokes Asad.

Looking towards him, Swadheenta says, "tujhey badi jaldi hai mujhey apne ghar se bhagane ki?" "Samjha kar Freedom, baat bhagane ki nahi hai. Baat hai turn ki!" Then he scratches the back of his head out of shyness, lowering his eyes with a blushed face, "jab tak teri shaadi nahi ho jati, tab tak dusro ki baari kaise ayegi?", saying that Asad indicates towards himself, with a grand smile on his face. "Acha beta... to ye baat hai!" teases Swadheenta. "Agar aisa hai, to tu fikar mat kar, main baat karti hun na Mamu se. Yaad dilati hun unhe ki unka beta jawan ho gaya hai" saying that Swadheenta acts to walk forth towards her Mamu and Mami. Getting nervous, Asad pulls her back by her upper arm. "Marwana hai kya Freedom? Main to mazak kar raha tha!" replies Asad, quickly, getting nervous on listening to Swadheenta's words. "Acha mazak kar raha tha?" asks Swadheenta, acting to be serious, while inside she dies to laugh out loud. Asad blushes which in return makes Swadheenta to smile and she shakes her head.

Standing two rows behind her, Adarsh tries to get a glimpse of her, moving his head sometimes to the left, other times to the right.

Soon the aarti ends. People gather to take the aarti. Asad and Swadheenta wait for their turn. "Freedom, maine mang lia!" says Asad. "Kya?" asks Swadheenta, looking at him, both of them standing in front of the idol of Durga Ma. "Ki tujhey ek acha sa ladka aur mujhey ek ache se Jiju miley. Apne takkar ka hona chahiye boss!" Swadheenta blushes listening to this and lowers her eyes.

The Panditji reaches them with the aarti ki thali'. Swadheenta and Asad turn to take the aarti. It's then when Adarsh's eyes falls on Swadheenta but due to the puja ki thali', the only thing which he could view is her eyes.

Morey jiya... main kya tere bin!'

Smiling, mesmerized by the beauty of her eyes, Adarsh after looking at her beautiful eyes takes his eyes on to the eyes of Durga Ma, a grand idol of whom is placed just behind Swadheenta at a distanc. He finds Swadheenta's eyes similar to that of Durga Ma's!

Smiling, Adarsh mummers, "agar ankhein aap jaisi hain, to kya gussa bhi...? Jaise aap anyay nahi seh sakti , aapne rakshas ka naash kia hai, kya ye bhi itni himmat rakhti hai ke anyay ke khilaf awaz utha paye? Burey logon ke ahankar ka naash karein? Unki sachai subke samne laye?" smiles Adarsh. Blushing, he says, "I know thodi ajeeb-ajeeb baatein kar raha hun!" sighing, he continues, "par kya karun waqilon ka beta hun... nyay-anyay... raksha-nash... jhoot-such... mere dictionary ke starting ke words hain!"

While he was busy talking to Durga Ma, Swadheenta and Asad leave the place, oblivious to Adarsh's presence. When Adarsh finds her gone, he turns to leave. His heart skips a beat when he turns and discovers Swadheenta bent down and smiling at a kid who is holding the end of her saree from behind. It seems as if she is trying to let go off the kid's hold on her saree but of course she is not angry at him, the smile on her face explains how sweetly she must be talking to the kid.

M - Chupke se sunn le tu dil ki sada,

chahunga tujhey har pal yuhin jana,

mang lia tujhey rab se mere yara,

(piya re, piya re, piya re) 2

piya re...!

At last Swadheenta gets success, kissing the kid, smiling, she leaves.

Smiling at her gesture, Adarsh leaves too!

~*~*~*~*~

Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago
Wow it's a sweet os dear...
Loved it very much...
Thanks for the pm...
Originally posted by eufara_naghm

Loved it very much...
Thanks for the pm...

Thank you πŸ˜³

Loved it very much...

I am glad you liked it β€οΈ

Thanks for the pm...

No problem about the PM πŸ˜Š

Stay blessed!
❀️
Amazingly written ❀️

pls write more you are great writer.

btw did you get the Durga pooja idea cause Tridha is a Bong queen?
Originally posted by parisjtaime

Amazingly written ❀️

Amazingly written β€οΈ 

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

Will surely do that πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you so much for the compliment πŸ€—

Hahaha! No frankly I am a Bengali and I love Tridha's beauty and specially her eyes. So I just wanted to compare them to Durga Ma's eyes in the story πŸ˜³
wow! lovely beautifull & sweet
you are an amazing writer dear
even me too love tridha's beauty she looks so fresh & her beauty is so natural
thanks for pm take care stay blessedEdited by npksk8495 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by npksk8495

wow! lovely beautifull & sweet
you'r amazing writer dear

Thank you so much. I am happy that you liked it πŸ˜³
Finally we get an OS on Swadarsh from Ria.
Never thought u would pen on Swadarsh as RN are ur fav couple and RK ur favorite actor.
Thanks for penning it.
I liked the way u wrote about patriotism in Swa and Asad
and about the great RH of his truthfulness towards justice.
Comparing Swa to Durga Maa was too good.
Can picture Swa in white and red saree,she would look perfect with her features and figure also she is a Bengali.
Lyrics r good.
Will we get next os or ff of their journey of love, trust and truth for justice.
Take care.

wow...such a sweet update...
to be honest..never watched dahleez...but i like this couple...swadheenta (tridha) is so beautiful...

swadarsh look cute together πŸ˜Š

thnks 4 PM😊