||HBD to Ram ki Siya, Madirakshi Mundle ||

Posted: 7 years ago

Its 1 July ! The birthday of the most gorgeous lady in the television.. Our very own on screen Sita Mata, Madirakshi Mundle. Madirakshi literally means a lady with intoxicating eyes. The name is enough to define the beauty of the actress. From being a dedicated actor, she's very friendly and cheerful person

She started her career from Telugu movie Ori Devuya. Her career took a flight with Star Plus big ticket show Siya Ke Ram where her portrayal of Sita was appreciated by masses. Her chemistry with Ashish Sharma aka Ram created ripples across the globe (that too without any off screen 😲 , that's the power of acting 👏 ).

On behalf of all her fans, I Aditi take this oppurtunity to wish u a very happy birthday Madi didi 😳. May on this birthday all your wishes come true !

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago

Juhi

Wish you a very very happy b'day madi di. You have such a beautiful heart. You are like blessings of god for me. You are my inspiration. I have learned from you how to love, appreciate and value every relation. You are the bestest siya ever i love you sooo much di. keep smiling always. A very Happy b'day once again.. (- juhi)

Priyanka

There is nothing on this earth more to be special than You
❤️ Happy Birthday Pretty Girl ❤️
If I could give you one thing in life , I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me. 😳❤️
Happy Birthday Madi Mam ❤️🤗🥳

Bhuvana

Wishing u a many more happy returns of the day Madi 😳 May ur life b filled with lots of happiness and success :) Let the smile in ur face never fade away 😳
Loads of love
- Bhuvana

AshMa_SiRaFC

A very happy bday to gorgeous nd stunning Madirakshi🤗 
Hope you have a great year ahead and all your dreams come true 😃

Sudha

wishing you the happiest birthday madirakshi di.you are truly an angel u bring smile on everyone's face.your heart is filled with love for all.i love you my angel didi.

Neha
Hemalata

Priyanka

Bhuvana

Sanchari

AshMa_SiRaFC

Sudha 

Many many happy returns of the day MADI  ❤️

I wish you great health, happiness, success and prosperity. May god fulfill your every Dream and your every wish. 😃

Luving ur potrayal as Siya .. you have been doing awesome job .. Keep up the gud work ⭐️👏

Once again Happy Birthday ... loads of luv ❤️ 🤗 
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Madirakshi. 🥳Wish you all the best wishes and happiness for the future.👏👏. Hope all your dreams come true. Always keep smiling. 😊

You are an amazing actress and the perfect siya. Thank you for doing the role of siya😊

Edited by rajshrip - 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Madirakshi...
Ram ki Siya...u bring life to Siya...U have done beautiful job n won many heart.keep glowing n do wonder...
U & Ashish creates an history as Ram Siya n won our hearts...
Wishing u A very Happy Birthday🥳

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 7 years ago

A very happy birthday to you Madirakshi!!! You have been amazing as Sita.Ever since the Mithila Days.Even if it's your first show on TV,you made  a place in the hearts of the audience.

You beautifully portrayed the relationship between Sita and her parents.We got to see Sita as the dutiful daughter in you.

Also loved you as Sita the sister to Urmila,Mandavi and Shrutkirthi.

I have now words to praise your chemistry with Ashish as SiRa.Both of you brought SiRa to life.

And I loved you the most as Devi Mahalakshmi.You looked like Saakshat Mahalakshmi.

Once again I wish you a very happy birthday.May you get all the happiness in life!!! 
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
Many many happy returns of this day mesmerizing ,beautiful  Madirakshi Mundle .
The one actress who shown the innocence and yet mature side of sita in a very beautiful and creative way ...
Hope god brings all happiness and peace in your life 🤗

May god add more beauty in your personality 😳
Edited by SHADESOFNATURE - 7 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIRAKSHI DI!!!!! WITH YOUR SUPERB PORTRAYAL OF SITA YOU HAVE INSPIRED LOADS OF WOMEN AND DEFINED BEAUTY! MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH ALL THE WORLDS HAPPINESS!Edited by SenRazia - 7 years ago