Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016

jury's favoritism

cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is it me or someone else has noticed that the majority of jury members are favoring Sajid Wajid since the beginning...Shijoti Das was one of the finest singers but was not appreciated the way she deserved. whereas Jyotica and Jagreet are praised as if they are the only best singers around..in 26th june epi I felt Kushal nailed it to the perfection still didn't get what he deserved..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You're right! The jury for some weird reason favors Jyotica all the time by giving her 100% even when she doesnt perform well. They never appreciate Sachin, Senjuti or Kushal. I really dont know what goes on in their (jury members') minds.
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have been telling this from the begining they have something against pritams team๐Ÿ˜† not just senjuti  even kushal harjot and sachn don't get the marks they deserve ,last week was the first time they gave he correct scoring to sachin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
on a side note i know 1 guys who are openly favoring jyotica cause she is a punjbai and that's arvinder singh he even made a vote appeal for her
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That ashutosh guy.. i mean ash king.  Votes within 30seconds of d song.. he is not suitable to b in jury at all
He is one of those who favours rupali n jyotica irrespective of singing