Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shirish Kunder got virtual slap from YOUTUBE

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL...This joker's short movie has been removed by youtube .
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5GGKuK3iEI[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Shirish Kunder has blocked most of my frens from FB for tagging him along with a petition of taking his legal notice against Aneel back. 
He also has blocked whoever has tagged him with this SS  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Dunno why he chose to come back as a director. He was doing well as a Twitter jester. 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Apparently this Shirish guy sent an email to  Aneel and asked him to publicly apologize within 3 days and also to remove "BOB" from Youtbe. 

He needs to apologise on behalf of  himself, his wife and his brother in law for Joker, Humshakals and Himmatwala
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Apparently this Shirish guy sent an email to  Aneel and asked him to publicly apologize within 3 days and also to remove "BOB" from Youtbe. 

Hats off to his audacity. I felt bad for him when SRK slapped him. Now , I feel like why he didn't punch this Kunder Joker.
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont care about kunder but glad for that filmmaker whose film he copied. πŸ‘πŸΌ

youtube should not let him upload.
can someone explain whats going on?
anam10 thumbnail
So all that pretending to file a lawsuit will fall flat.
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Shirish Kunder has blocked most of my frens from FB for tagging him along with a petition of taking his legal notice against Aneel back. 

He also has blocked whoever has tagged him with this SS  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

------

I did not know kunder has slapped notice on AneelπŸ˜†!!!

He doesn't know he is playing with fire. There is a history of violence against bollywoodians who hv upset Nepalese..madhuri made some comment about nepal being part of india once and goons went to stage a protest outside her hotel in kathmandu, she had to be hidden and secreted away to airport..

Some false rumour about Hrithik saying nepalese not hood or something...resulted in mass riots where they vowed to not let cinemas run Hrithik films...

Shakti kapoor had a incident where he had to run away because he acted fresh with some girl and goons came to beat him up..

If we go further into history, Dharmendra films were banned in nepal because of some misbehavior 

Not just him his wife farah and their kids will not be spared by enraged people here and her films anything she has to do with any film will be banned...

He really better look up this history and reconsider upsetting people ..the proof of plagiarism is do evident..utube has pulled down his video.