Information.. Great Information

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ABC Family to air OOTP preview on December 1st

A short commercial for an upcoming Order of the Phoenix preview was recently aired on ABC Family. Thanks to reader Ashley, we have a detailed description of the preview's ad:

The first thing that you see is two (what appear to be) Death Eaters, one with a blue mask and one with a green mask, I believe. It then switches to a scene with Harry in it looking scared and sweaty. Then it switches to a scene with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, and Luna riding broomsticks (they ride on Thestrals in the book) in London right over the Thames River. You see the London Bridge in the background and you see a cruise tour boat that they are flying past. Then it switches to Harry, Ron, and Hermione (Ron isn't present in the book) in the Forbidden Forest backing away from something - it's either Grawp or the Centaurs. Then it switches to Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, and Ginny flying past the Houses of Parliament/Big Ben. And then it switches to Harry flying towards the screen with London in the background, over the Thames River.

The Order of the Phoenix preview will come as part of ABC Family's Harry Potter weekend, which will air on December 1st. We will have a video online shortly afterwards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Book stores receive HP 7 ads
In the past number of weeks, we've received innumerable reports with regard to Amazon and various other online stores taking pre-orders for Book 7. The book is not yet finished nor has a release date been announced, thus we believe these stores are simply jumping the gun and assuming the book will hit shelves next summer. However, now Barnes & Noble is beginning to receive posters with information on pre-ordering the novel, and one employee sent HPANA this report:

I had the joy of opening the holiday sign packages at the Barnes and Noble I work at today to discover signs for the seventh book. They're vague and I don't know an exact date, but it means that the company big wigs probably know a date on which to expect more information. So, if nothing else, it's a sign that good news should be headed our way soon. As you can see from the attached photo, the book will be sold at 40% off list price for those who pre-order.

You can see a photo of the poster here. Jo Rowling has always told fans to heed only what she or her spokespeople say about the seventh book, so please take this advertisement with a minuscule pinch of salt. We will update you on what JKR's representative has to say shortly.
daniel_4ever thumbnail
First OOTP clip online!
Earlier today, we told you of a commercial aired on ABC containing snippets from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie. A video of this ad is now online and can be seen over at HPANA (spoiler warning). Enjoy!

Info from Mugglenet.com
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Movie 5 trailer satellite debut
It has just been announced that the first OOTP trailer will debut via satellite on November 20th at 9-9:15 PM EST and the following day at 6-6:15 PM EST. The coordinates for both feeds are:

IA 6, Transponder 11, C-Band - DL Freq: 3920.000 (V) - Audio: 6.2/6.8

We will have a copy of the trailer online shortly after the above dates

Info from Mugglenet.com
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Photo of Harry and Cho kissing and more!
USA Today has published four brand new photos from the Order of the Phoenix movie in an article which also contains a new interview with Dan Radcliffe. The photos, which can be seen here, show Voldemort, Sirius, Umbridge... and Harry and Cho kissing!

Info from Mugglenet.com
smritisonkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats a great news for all us yaar
thanks a ton 😛
achal thumbnail
Wow, thanks for all the news rukul!! I saw the ad about the OotP preview too, and am so excitedd!! And, rite on my birthday too, guess I'm getting a special gift.. 😉 😛
I'm to excited to write this...

thanks...

-hadia 😆