Debate Mansion

Eve-teasing: college prop to ban girls - Page 3

Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ban the Men!! ๐Ÿ˜› And the proffesors ๐Ÿคข

I have studied in a class where they 4 girls and 20 guys...Not one day did anyone make us feel Oh we are girls!! ๐Ÿคข We were and punished in the same way.Where do people get all this hypocrisy from!! ๐Ÿคข Edited by a4j4ever - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareg thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raksha.l

Er, hmm, the person who said that it was only 3 ladies ending up with carreers is not a LADY, it was a Gentlemen....Now if that adds any fule to the fire, I am not to be blamed Sareg...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was so enjoying that flight from Mars to Venus in anonymity and you had to turn it back๐Ÿ˜ญ

shikara thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†well, since Sareg is from Mars and not Venus. I can get away with saying Typical male behaviour!   ๐Ÿ˜Š
MNMS thumbnail
Or rather i should say..."Male Chauvinism is BANNED at DM" ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.. if some body still dares to do... use Dr.Uncle's prescribed self-defence ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† (tsk tsk...that is of no use here either.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† Feminism Zindabaaaaad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ) Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: guess_gallery

But they will face another problem....

Percentage of Attendance now for guys will go down from 90% to (might be) 10%

๐Ÿ˜† Yeah, so lets file a PIL on behalf of the college to retain one of two of the female specimens  as a bait.....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Jatayu

This is a really good idea. My suggested solutions to some other serious social issues:

1. Traffic congestion in Dubai - outlaw the internal combustion engine

2. Diarrhoea - make carrying portable self-purging potty compulsory

3. Late-comers - abolish the concept of time

4. Dandruff - use the guillotine

5. India Forums - ...

hahahahah !!! Thatw as really funny !!

I was wondering, what is the stomach itself is cut out and thrown away...na rahega baans, na bajegi bansuri.......that seems the simplest solution to all problems !!!!๐Ÿ˜†

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jatayu

This is a really good idea. My suggested solutions to some other serious social issues:

1. Traffic congestion in Dubai - outlaw the internal combustion engine

3. Late-comers - abolish the concept of time

4. Dandruff - use the guillotine

5. India Forums - ...

๐Ÿ˜†

Too Good Jatayu....

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
This topic is too hilarious to even debate.. I can just not stop laughing at the idea/theory itself. This is Talibanization of Bhopal. I always wondered why the people elsewhere have a different way of thinking but now I come to think of it.... it is not just "elsewhere".. it is engraved in the psyche of some individuals with absoluted perverted thoughts.... How about this....

We surgically remove the brain of this think-tank and dice it slice by slice looking for signs of irregularities in their neuronic communication.

If problem found: Send that slice (problematic one) to the Insititute of research for Mental disorders in a tightly wrapped vaccumed nitrogen filled tank and treat the remaining part as in 'IF problem not found" para..

If Problem Not found: Put all these brains in a high speed cetrifuge, mixes with radioactive isotopes of Plutonium and Uranium, Press the mix together into a small ingot, put it in the robotic arms of the Arianne Spacecraft which drills a hole in the passing meteorite and puts the ingot in the hole, seal the hole and plant a nuclear bomb on the meteorite to explode 2 light years away so that even the radiation of theat blast does not touch earth...

What a pervert set of minds... ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 17 years ago