+::+ Ishqbaaaz: Help Desk! +::+

Posted: 7 years ago

HELLO FRIENDS 
🤗🤗

We normally come across some queries about a show and for that sometimes some users open a separate thread which ends in just 2 posts...one for asking and the other one for answering...so rather than opening a new thread for your queries , please ask them out here. Whether about the timings of repeats or about actors, all questions and its solutions under one roof.😃

Do post all your queries related to show here and members will try to solve your queries ASAP.

And Please do not make separate thread posting questions. All such threads will be trashed.

(Permission by global moderator *Shruti*)
Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
I would like to know, apart from the pictures gallery, where are the episode caps posted? Any other source?
Originally posted by Madhura..

I would like to know, apart from the pictures gallery, where are the episode caps posted? Any other source?
credits to koeli_appy

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4662209 😃
Palakh - Thank you so much for the help.
Heyy...cn anyone give me link of song o janaa 
Hello dear did anyone open Live update thread it will be helpful  to get one. Can anyone open please?😊
Originally posted by pratsy

Heyy...cn anyone give me link of song o janaa 

Link:

Originally posted by usaonly

Hello dear did anyone open Live update thread it will be helpful  to get one. Can anyone open please?😊
jum, LUs are given in episode discussion thread only so whoever wanting to give lus can give there.😃
can anyone give me the full cast list of ishqbaaz their names?
Originally posted by priyanshiii

jum, LUs are given in episode discussion thread only so whoever wanting to give lus can give there.😃
hello Priya thank you for information I miss our Dahleez group girl their hope they join here the we can get LU. Nice to meet here you again.🤗🤗