||Dahleez Farewell Thread|| WillMissYou<3

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Welcome To

Hello Dahleeians,

So as we know, The time has come to bid farewell to our loveable couple SwaDarsh. The journey was short but what a memorable journey it has been, 3 months are unforgetable for us and we will cherish it always.

Thankyou to the cast and team for a wonderful run of the series.

These two Harshad-Tridha, They stole my heart and been my all time favourite! <3

This show was different by the concept, the mystery, the set up, backgroudmusic of course "Jiye re..."❀️, everything set the show apart from others.

SwaDarsh❀️: thier bond was beautiful, whether its romantic scenes, nok-jhoks, pulling each other leg scene. They Are...So Beautiful, Very Cute, Damn Naughty, Crazy, Cutiepies, just got addicted to them. You guys are the best.

The supporting cast: Asad, He was really innocent, loveable, Helpful, carrying Brother ever! :D

Abhay, Jaidev, Jaya, Simi, Suh, Monhar,...etc "forget some namesπŸ˜†".
All these were too good. I rescept them for giving us such a great storyline played by them.

Everything happens for good, and I wish we get them back soon with a new show, Even if theyre not together, I believe they will do thier best.

Our beloved show will be ending on June 26th. So do post all your msgs or whatever you wanna say about the show and also creations that you made in this thread over here.

Special Thanks to Aahaana for giving me the permission to open this thread. ❀️

Lots of love,
Aisha
Edited by Aisha. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO9LhlgEt7o[/YOUTUBE]
theaisha thumbnail
A special msg from Deepu, She wanted to share these pics with you'll, WILLMISSDAHLEEZ! ^thanks hun (:

from pikychu

^hugs
thanks for these beautiful pictures and for helping me! :D
there's alot coming up! <3 *Stay_stanned*!!!!!

Lots of love,
Aisha

Aisha didi...such a beautiful thread...and looking forward to watch ur VM as my curiosity level is high after watching all ur VMs...I watched Salamat about 20 times I guess...and I commented using my dad's id on YT...

Guys I am a lazy bug...so I copied my emotion from my other post...as it 8 the official thread...but I have included few things in the end...in different colorour...dahleez has been an irreplaceable part of my life...and it will create a vacuum for sure...

Guys...this Sunday will be our last dahleez episode...so I really feel heavy hearted.😭😭..I got attached to this show in a short time span...and my ishq over SwaDarsh seems growing bigger by days.😳😳..but 106 episodes...went really fast...maybe that's bcoz now 7 days in a week serial airs...but Dahleez...will be one of the serial which would relate us to our younger generation.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..once after younger generation will be in awe that even during those days they had superb shows like Dahleez..our show marked an history..⭐️⭐️⭐️. Warna 30-35 episodes mein khisko SP awards milta hai...we won against the siya ki ram πŸ‘πŸΌ...we got nominated in three and won twoπŸ₯³...harshad said that thodi aur si vote karta to fav jodi bhi mil saktha...that was like some one pouring honey into my mouth...they deserve this...and they deserve much more than this...⭐️⭐️

I salute the whole cast and crewπŸ‘πŸ‘...despite knowing the fact that only Saas bahu craps or supernatural sucks can only fetch and rule TRP...they were in for a risky task...and they made it on...they gave us magical SwaDarsh.😳😳..they gave us Woman empowerment... They gave us courtroom poltics...Thank you Dahleez...for planting many morals among society...⭐️⭐️

I got hooked to the show bcoz...Harshad.😳😳..and Marjiya song.πŸ˜‰..the serial never disappointed me...we got to see a brave girl...and yeah I was mesmerized by her eyesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...black deep wells are her eyes...so much depth in those pretty balcks...Harshu as Adarsh nailed it.πŸ‘πŸ‘..simple love proposal among khabootars...and promises among Khabootars...and small fights among khabootars...they laughed and we laughed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.they cried at asad aur abhays loss...we cried upon loosing one from our own family...😭😭

We loved how Robinhood turned Thief...and of course bharatnatyam dancer...some of us hated it.🀒🀒..bcoz it degraded Adarsh ki personality...but we never ever missed a single epi...as ALL IS IN THE FAMILY⭐️⭐️⭐️...we admired Suhasini ji...her chilled screams...perfect pitch on her voice always made me wonder...her SWAAADHEEENTA RAAMAAKRISHNAIN...she pronounce it quite unique...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jaya aur jaidev...bolna mahi bolna...made us dance along with them...Simmi ki loop holes...aur uski backfiring plans...Ahuja saaab we will miss ur ENGLISH VINGLISH...mano...we will Miss ur hair...aur of course asad ki aaam papad...😭😭😭

We were so possessive about Swadarsh...that we hated chipkali aunty and database for coming in between SwaDarsh..😑😑.We laughed while Asad acts immatured and we also felt emotional during his CD wala conversation..😭😭.will definately miss u dahleez...and of course...how can we forget baby...baby...simmi aur uske baby aur uski baby...😳😳

Adarsh and SWA ka cute saa love story...7 pheras they took around the fire...but for me they had thousands of kasams among khabootars...Shaadi wala Galata...KJ...karan johar nahi...kanjus jiju hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..aur jaidev ka naya shoes wala idea.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..I am still having my smiles and tears fresh for this show...the speciality of this show is close to reality...every scenes depict reality...the way SWA and Adarsh family interacted...TWO STATES WALA love angle...

Hmmm...raaam katori...aur pyaare mohan ji ka journey...harshu looked damn cute with moustache... Rose day...turmeric wala haldi...saree selection wala Roka...everything was perfect...from start to the end

Appa ka gussa.😑..Adarsh ka smirk..😳.I will miss everything...Kajal wala love scene is my fav...during sangeet...the way Adarsh copied SWA and applied makeup...aww soo sweet...aur USS din SWA walked into Adarsh ki engagement...and of course...every scenes are special...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Who can forget sinha brothers aur unki cooperation in lying.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...abhay ka bharatnatyam...poor simmi...usko kurbaan kardiya abhay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The biggest liking of Dahleez is...crispy and yet so gripping last moment wala twists and of course no dragging...unless nowadays serials run for decades chewing the gum all over again...but we had a hot grilled crispy chicken...hot and spicingly...we relished...and we will relish it  for forever...

OKAY GUYS ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELLL...😭😭😭

Harshad :- I have watched ur Beintehaa...but I am not really this much connected to u when beintehaa aired...now I am in full crazy about you...u r a shining star...I am hoping to see u shine more brighter by coming days...I wish u all the best harshu for ur success ahead...and will be waiting for ur next show...Harshu u as Adarsh did a fab job...you even learned bharatnatyam which proves ur dedication...toward ur profession...u have a long way to go harshu in my life...

Tridha:- Mermaid...or I can call deep well as ur eyes are so deep that anyone can drown in it with a spit of second...Tridha dahleez is ur dahleez to tellywood I guess...keep shining dear...I have always seen an improvement in ur acting graph...I pray that u reach a good height...Swadheenta inspired every woman...her simple yet elegant dressing...positive way of approach...woman empowerment...I am glad that u made ur debut in such a serial...

Meghna ji :- You are splendid...what else can I say...u inspire me...ur style...and everything...mam u are unique and we are glad that u played suhasini as no one can do that this much perfect...ur perfection in everything attracts me toward you...mam I wish you a successful life ahead...

Dahleezians we know hunar is getting wedded...so I am wishing her best of luck for a happy married life...she is an angel for sure

Edited by ashlok - 7 years ago
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unresing :')

--

So finally the time has come when the show is in last phase and will bid a happy good-bye soon. And we all are here giving the show a warm farewell. Though we all knew that this was a finite series and it was bound to complete in a span of 106 episodes- still today I feel nostalgic for a show so true and real is going off-air.

Yes, I personally haven't watched such an amazing show like Dahleez on Indian TV, it was so real, gave an in-depth knowledge about Politics , Law and order , terrorism, corruption and that too, just in a span of three months. It was a story about two educated individuals who wanted to fight against the odds of the system. Both of them were independent, strong , passionate,honest and true towards their work. In the process of time, they meet, become friends, fell in love and eventually get married. A simple story yet SwaDarsh made it magical 😳

I started watching this show for the song Jiya-re πŸ˜› Yes, I was not watching it for the story/ characters but only coz I was in love with it's title track and wanted to hear it time and after πŸ˜† But eventually, I fell in love with SwaDarsh. 😳 I mean they are such a good looking pair with refreshing chemistry and the song made them look even more magical 😳 Be it their coffee dates, that annoying "patyam" ,robinhood ka bharatnatyam - everything was soo adorable about them I am gonna ship SwaDarsh for a long long time to come  and that you'll see on the CG itself πŸ˜†

My favourite SwaDarsh scene has to be Swadheenta's love confession πŸ˜› Kya bomb phoda tha sinha family me πŸ˜† That dialogue when she says "mai esi hi hu, unromantic" AWWW ! And SwaDarsh ke love confession ke just baad Radhika becomes alive and confesses her love πŸ˜† Another bomb πŸ˜† What an episode it was! πŸ˜† That was my favourite ! πŸ˜›

Moreover, the story of Dahleez was not just a love story , it had so much more to offer! That terrorist attack was the main highlight of the show when two brave brothers sacrificed their lives for the country. One was the brave son and other the unsung hero! During the sequence I also got to know how talented the cast of Dahleez is ! I mean all the actors are superb and one could actually feel their pain! It was also amazing to see how this terror attack case was linked to each and everything that happened in the story so far! The story was excellently written so kudos to the writers for that πŸ‘

In all Dahleez was a show worth watching , I personally don't like SP for it's over the top dramatic shows but here I have to thank them for bringing in such a great show πŸ‘

Dahleez will be remembered for time to come..

Here's a small merge :)

Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 7 years ago
-siya-- thumbnail
Starting watching it last week only...
And what an amazing show this is.. So beautifully written..trying to catch up all the epis..
theaisha thumbnail
Beautiful stuff! Made by Ruchi *feel free to use* THANKYOU...for being there for me in a short time, You made such a wonderful job! <3 

She wanted me to share it here, with you'll, on the 1st pg, that you'll be able to see(: πŸ˜³β€οΈ

--

-Aisha
*posted edited*
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -siya--

Starting watching it last week only...
And what an amazing show this is.. So beautifully written..trying to catch up all the epis..

Aww!

But i'm glad u liked, as you're too late dear,
And thanks(:
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
At first a tribute to team DAHLEEZ for giving us such a wonderful show.
It wasn't like a typical saas-bahu drama or bhoot-pret wala serial. 
It's a realistic show with so much twist & turns. A perfect package of Romance, Thrill, suspense, crime & drama. 
Serials like Dahleez comes rarely. But i wish to watch more shows like this! 
Will miss the daily dose of Dahleez, loving SwaDarsh, Abhay, Asad, Suhasini & the whole cast of Dahleez. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Once again thank u Harshad, Tridha, Meghna, Aryan Pandit, Chirag,...the whole cast of Dahleez πŸ€— Thanks to the Production house, the director & producer, the writer of this osm show πŸ€— 
All the best guys for ur next projectπŸ€— 

Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
5 days left for Dahleez! β€οΈπŸ˜­