Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Where is BW feminist gang Sonam Swara Sonakshi Mini Richa Shruti seth - Page 7

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
They will not speak up against Sallu because god knows what he might do to them & their career. Nor do they really care so strongly about such issues. Maybe at best you will have someone like Vidya speak up though I doubt it too. Don't expect much from any tbh.  

For now be happy that they are not tweeting in support of Salman and saying crap like "he was misquoted", "Sallu is a messiah and respects women...would never mean anything like that" bla bla bla. 

Because if Salman Khan respects women, I never want to know what disrespecting women is. 
Edited by turqoisedress - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Like on twitter, attempts made here too to divert the issue to SrK and Aamir! So typical! 😆
Why would SRK and Aamir defend this jerk for his rape comment? Are they mad like him? Are they misogynist jerks like him? 
 They have a normal life with wife and kids, they are not a frustrated 50 yr old who never got married because he got dumped by every girlfriend of his and now venting his hatred of women, calling them a VICE and making disgusting rape comment. 🤢
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Making it a DP vs sonam is a way to go when the issue at hand is so sensitive. 👏

These so called feminists are biggest hypocrites. They play women card at their convenience, and never speak up when necessary. Their fans do the same. 

sorry not everyone is blessed with the ability to run their mouth without using their head 😳

career > running mouth over a 50 year old loser

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Edited by .sajitha. - 7 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
That is what always happens.. Why X Y Z has not spoken thereby deviating the attention from the issue at hand.. Had they spoken about it, great.. would have earned my respect like Raja Sen did but I cannot call them names if they chose not to..  It is up to an individual to decide what he or she wants to speak on and what not.. Yes, if they support his disgusting statement like Ghai did, they should be thrashed but this discussion of why they have not yet spoken is futile and derailing the topic from the main issue imo
Disclaimer: Yes, I am a Shahrukh fan and nothing would make me feel happier than him speaking against the statement 
Arnab is thrashing bollywood. 😆 Calling out on Shabana, Farhan, Mahesh Bhatt, KJO the so called social activists of bollywood. 
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Oh but shouldn't the real Queen of Bollywood, the true leader of the modern Indian feminist movement - Ms. Ranaut be leading the way alongwith Ms. Motormouth Kapoor who usually has an opinion on every issue especially pertaining to the misogyny in the Indian society be it in the meat bans etc😕

😆 i dnt knw why the eff DP is dragged into this
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

Arnab is thrashing bollywood. 😆 Calling out on Shabana, Farhan, Mahesh Bhatt, KJO the so called social activists of bollywood. 

These are rightly called out for ...the whole Akhtar family always speaking on something but quiet now . Akshay kumar, I remember him speaking at the time of other controversies like intolerance and JNU but quiet now 😕
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Taking Nagma's class now who defended him. 😆
Arnab is boxoffice. 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

KJo is the LAST person I would ever expect to say anything about this or in reproach of Salman 😆 Why would anyone want him to say anything? 😆 Is he really considered an activist? The man does nothing except what speaks for or benefits himself.