Tamanna

One big question..

herennow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One big question (or small) ;
Why after every progress and happiness,  immediatly bad things are happening and happyness is replaced by bad, sad and low feeling throughout the show. It is like some master player is playing invisible game and filling Dharaa's box with negative experience only for some hidden reason.

I mean good and bad thing happens in life. This is what life is, but not like this instantly and even worse all the time. And when there are problems, at the last minute of struggle help arrives.

Imight be wrong, please help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi herennow
The sadness or happiness tears smiles  are the part of our life just like Dharra.Only one must be strong  enough to face it. This makes once 's life stronger can face life better THAT IS LIFE😊

Why do you call Dharaa 's box with negative experience   if you take Dharaa on  the whole she had a very good happy childhood  life till she got married...then she has faced family r problem ...bravely  These are the part of our life

you have express your feelings ...you are right ,...

We have always think positively it gives mental  satisfaction and face life better...

Edited by anasuya43 - 7 years ago
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is basically an old formula for TRPs.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Life is a balance of good and bad.    And how we deal with it builds our character and helps us deal with the ups and downs. 

Dharaa's life is a good example of how she dealt with all the problems she has handled since childhood.     Dharaa as a child did what needed to be done when her grandmother wanted to 
teach Dharaa to be a woman that had all the skills needed to survive when she got married .

Dharaa achieved that and at the same time got great pleasure from learning Cricket with her father.  She did not like the time she had to spend learning the skills her grandmother was trying to install in her, but she did it for the good times she had practicing Cricket.

Both these lessons taught her perseverance and gave her the strength she gained as an adult,
when she was in a bad marriage she came out of it and learned to stand by her values and principles to go after her dream of playing Cricket.

Dharaa is an great model for women not to succumb under pressure and remain strong and achieve  your dreams and win even though life is always going to throw some bad and some good experiences in life.
herennow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello everybody,
Thanks for post reply. And I was little bit off track while writing new topic. I should have focused more before writing.Anyway what I was trying to mention was, real game started in Dharaa's life was immediatly after marriage and continiously going on. I have already accepted in my new topic that life is both good and bad,  happy and sad experience.

What caught my attention was after any progress or success to next step after hard work, there is happiness but my point is why are they not allowed to enjoy happiness longer period of time as well. Why instantly there is another trajedy or bad news to cancel out happiness. why? It is as if you can progress or succeed but happiness is not allowed.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Life is a balance of good and bad.    And how we deal with it builds our character and helps us deal with the ups and downs. 
Dharaa's life is a good example of how she dealt with all the problems she has handled since childhood.     Dharaa as a child did what needed to be done when her grandmother wanted to 
teach Dharaa to be a woman that had all the skills needed to survive when she got married .

Dharaa achieved that and at the same time got great pleasure from learning Cricket with her father.  She did not like the time she had to spend learning the skills her grandmother was trying to install in her, but she did it for the good times she had practicing Cricket.

Both these lessons taught her perseverance and gave her the strength she gained as an adult,
when she was in a bad marriage she came out of it and learned to stand by her values and principles to go after her dream of playing Cricket.

Dharaa is an great model for women not to succumb under pressure and remain strong and achieve  your dreams and win even though life is always going to throw some bad and some good experiences in life.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I agree with you...Happiness and sadness...or ups and down are a part and parcel of real life...only thing is in a TV show the ups and downs come a bit too soon after each other...maybe because of time limits or as awlays TRPs...

Lovely post dear...