TaaRey Drabble : Breathe {Completed}

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

- | Chapter One | -

20th December, 2014

It had been a month he had shifted to guest room. A month she had talked to him. A month she had come to know that her husband had gotten another woman impregnate. A month she had confronted him about the same and come to know about her husband's deceiving ways. She felt like a fool when she got to know about the man she love, was sleeping with another woman, having an affair behind her back. She was forced to question herself, where did she lacked? Where she failed to be a perfect wife to him that he had to go and search comfort in another woman's embrace? Why? Why did he cheated on her, on their love?

She felt lost whenever she look at him. They were still living in the same house, once it was filled with liveliness but now there is nothing but emptiness. She wanted to forget everything. She wanted to forget his existence, but is it that easy? He was the man she love, still do but was her love too strong to hold him in and forgive whatever he had done?

She might forgive him, but she can never forget what he did. She can't live without him but she knew she can't live with him also. Every moment would remind her about his betrayal. Trust was the base of their relationship but he had broken that trust. She couldn't bring herself to trust him again, she never could.

She knew he hold her heart, he was engraved in her memories permanently but she couldn't feel same way about him once again. Now every memory of his feel bitter. Every moment she had spent with him feel false.

After a long month of suffering, she had made her decision. It wasn't easy but she also knew, this was time to move on. She was breaking inside, but she held herself up, she took hold of the papers and walked out of her room with her bag in her hands.

She went in dinning where she found him having his breakfast when he saw her, he stopped and look at her with hopeful eyes. She knew he expect her to forgive him and take him back, but can she? She can't. It was impossible to see him without the girl he had impregnate.

"I have decided, I want divorce." She said to him in calm yet composed tone, as she placed the divorce papers infront of him on the table. He look up at her with pain visible in those grey eyes, but unlike other times, his pain had no effect over her. She herself was in too pain to sooth his pain.

"I know, I have wronged you and can't you give me a chance, taani? I am truly sorry for what i have done to you." Her husband said to her, knowing he had lost his woman due to his own mistake. Mistake? No, it wasn't mistake. It was his choice, to cheat on her. It was his fault he couldn't resist the temptation of being with another woman when he already had a beautiful wife waiting for him at home.

He chose to hide things from her and gave her right to someone else. He lied to her numerous times to be with his lover. And now result of his doings, was before him. He had lost the woman he wanted to see himself grow old with.

She was the woman who made his home felt like a home. She filled his life with warmth and love, but what had he done to her in return? He had given her deepest wound which he doubt, will ever heal.

"I don't think, i can. I love you but i can't be with you." Taani replied him with honesty. She had taken this decision after lots of thinking.

"Good bye, Ryan." She gave a small smile to him and walked out his house, which was once theirs.

She was Taani Ryan Singhania, but very soon, she will be again Taani Shekhawat.

Index

Chapter 1 -Scroll up

- COMPLETED -

Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
unres

waw superb story
love it
where is rey
I want his entry soon
plz update soon
thanx for pmEdited by dakshumhatre - 7 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
zuytre thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for the new ff
Lovely update
Where is rey
Thanks for pm
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ryan singhania... but why again shekhaway... wo singhania hi banegi wapas... first i thought rey hoga... emotional roller coster wali story hogi... but googly mil gayi . ðŸ¤£
meri story kab aayegi???
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amezing concept yr
kaha se laate ho ese naye naye ideas
plz update soon
want to know more about RYAN nd taani
surabhimeena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She has done a right thing
Gud going... It's going to be nice story seems like
Thnks fr pm
Keeep updtng
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsme story
continue soon
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice..
Continue soon..
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum.but why did he betray her wen he luvd her so much.taani shuldnt forgive him.TY 4pm