TOI:Charu Asopas two shows land her in a mess

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Jun 16, 2016,
Charu Asopa's over-ambitiousness might have landed her in trouble. The actress, who plays a pivotal role in 'Mere Angne Mein' ('MAM'), has taken up another show'Tashn-E-Ishq' " a decision that has left the production house of 'MAM' in a spot. Despite a recent pay hike and 25-day commitment to 'MAM', she has apparently committed 20 days to the other show.

Says a source associated with 'MAM', "Even after telling her that it would not be possible to accommodate her request, she went ahead with the new project without informing us. Had she kept us in the loop, we would have reduced her track."
But that's not it. Apparently, the actress also walked out of the set of 'MAM' recently. "We had to make several changes in the script because of her unprofessional behaviour. Later, she told the team that she left because of a bad mood. The production house will be forced to take strict action if she doesn't mend her ways," adds the source.

Charu refutes the accusation, "The production house of 'MAM' hasn't been using the 25 days blocked with them. I took up another show only after they told me that my track will reduce. Also, I had informed them in advance about leaving the shoot early that day."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...dear its EK DUJE KE VAASTE FORUM...

frm where this article belongs to this forum i think u posted in wrong forum
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eeshaal

Pink karain isko 😳

Ise bhi 🤣