Asian Age:Mrunal Jain was hesitant about negative role

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Jun 15, 2016 - Sameena Razzaq

Actor Mrunal Jain, who is currently portraying the negative lead Shankarchurna in the newly-launched show Nagarjun- Ek Yoddha, has admitted that he wasn't really sure about doing a negative role. Mrunal, who has impressed many earlier with his portrayal of negative characters in Hitler Didi and Uttaran revealed that he was in a dilemma on whether or not to take up the role when it was offered to him. Telling us about his reservations, Mrunal explains, "I was hesitant about playing a negative character as I felt that my image was going for a toss. Deep down, I was yearning to play a positive character, but that's when this show (Nagarjun) came my way. So may be I was destined to play Shankarchurna. The role has come at the right time. I am playing two different roles with distinct looks and I found that to be very challenging.
TFS
He is doing a great job as shankhachurna
Shankchurna maybe the lead antagonist but I don't hate him the way I dislike his mother Mohini. This guy to a degree is still a bit likeable compared to his mother and also quite relatable. Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago