Reporters

KaYa FF: The Knight She Needed (Chapter 11 : Page 23)

NanSi1802 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello fellow KaYaNagar Vaasiyon!!!!! πŸ€—
How is everyone?? 😊 I am sure, after the trailer of FEVER, everyone has gone crazy (at least I have πŸ˜›)

I am  very sorry for not replying to comments and commenting on the stories... I plan to do that very soon!!

I was really busy working on this FF and I couldn't find the time to log into IF... but to "make up for this" (😳) I am posting this FF. It is an absolutely different take on KaYa so I am very very very very nervous whether you guys will like it or not. I am dedicating this FF to my crazy fangirl, MT (I have always called her that!) who has been by my side throughout the journey of Reporters and is still there as my bestie. Love you too, MT!!!! β€οΈ

So enough of my banters... here goes the prologue!!

PROLOGUE:

"Rohan!!!!" Ananya screamed. She stood there on the door of their hotel room, in a beautiful white and blue sari, looking disgustingly at her fianc, Rohan as he lay cuddled beside another woman, all naked.

They had come out of their busy schedule on a holiday in Amsterdam, where Ananya had booked the tickets and a posh suite in a 5 star hotel. Rohan was never too excited about the holiday but Ananya had dragged him because she felt that since their relationship was on the rocks, it would be a nice idea if they spent some quality time and sort out the differences. Ananya always heard rumours about Rohan and his office flings, and she was quite disturbed because Rohan never made an attempt to defend himself. He would avoid talking about this topic. But lately, on their holiday, Rohan had become the older version of himself which Ananya had fallen in love with; caring, possessive, understanding, calm, and lively. Ananya secretly hoped this would last. But she was wrong.

Ananya's eyes were red with anger and hurt. She gave a death glare to the woman and turned to her ex-fianc. 

"Rohan, I thought we would make it. After all that we have been through. Now I understand why you never answered my questions, why you never returned home on time from office, why we never went on dates, why you always pretended to have a flat tire and come home only after I have slept... and as far as I remember that mass of junk beside you in a bed sheet is your PA! I should've believed what people said about you... you know what; I should never have trusted you!! Stay away from me! And just for your information, I had booked the tickets and this suite, so I am just gonna check-out of this hotel and cancel your tickets back to Mumbai. Stay here and make love to your PA on the beach because knowing about your losses in the market, you don't have enough money to take me out on the sea beach and have street food!" 

She turned to the PA and said, "He is bankrupt and so are you! Because the moment I land in Mumbai, I make your career is finished! And so is your lover's! You must not forget that I am the Editor In Chief of India's No. 1 Channel, and it would take me just a goddamn bulletin to finish off the great bankrupt businessman Rohan Kapoor's career, and when he is finished, you will be too!" Rohan had to save the situation. "Baby, you are mis--" "Oh Rohan, don't start that shit about how I am misunderstanding this whole situation and how it's not what I think and how sorry you are. I know everything. And I trust my eyes more than you." saying this, she marched in, took her belongings and slammed the door behind her as she walked towards the elevator. 

The moment she was alone, the feisty journalist gave way to the woman who had just been cheated by her fianc. Finally, the dam broke and she started crying. And not the lady-like weeping; the loud cry. She was hurt. She saw no reason left to be alive. She was betrayed by the person she trusted the most. She felt she had no one to live for; her parents left her in her teenage, and her so-called family was never supportive. Yet she had stood against all odds and made her place in the society which respected her. She had loved Rohan for 4 years before they had decided to get married. She never wanted his money. She wanted someone who would be beside her always. She thought Rohan would be the one. But she was wrong. Rohan never loved Ananya in the first place. He always wanted to have her just because she was the beauty with brains everyone wanted. She was the money plant whose leaves he was in deep need now.

The elevator opened and she walked out. She kept her luggage in the lounge as she made her way out, into the city. She walked on the footpath, her eyes all red and she was still sniffling, if not crying. She went to the first chemist shop she saw and bought 2 strips of sleeping pills, paying thrice the amount of the pills to keep the shopkeeper's mouth shut, as she didn't have any prescription. Yes, she was going to commit suicide. She, who had always reported suicides and had inspired people to live with her inspiring stories, was going to kill herself. The things which she said to Rohan were just to scare him. She was never that strong that she could say all that when her body just screamed of crying. That was the journalist in her, speaking. But she later realised it wasn't just a story, but it had actually happened to her. And call it impulsive or an adrenaline rush, she was going to gulp the sleeping pills and end her life.

She went back to the hotel and booked herself a smaller room. She went in her room and sat by the bed. Slowly, she gulped down each pill separately, pitying her own life all the while. She had always wanted a happy life. But she was deprived of that, too. She saw no reason to turn back. Ending her life would be the best thing. And soon enough, she began filling dizzy. Her head spun like she was in a whirlpool. She fell on the bed, smiling. "Yes, now nothing can hurt me", she said and her eyes closed. And she fell in a deep sleep, hoping she would never wake up in this world.

P.S. Please comment below and let me know how it was... I look forward to your comments...πŸ˜ƒ *bites nails* 

Cheers!

INDEX:

Prologue : Above
Chapter 1 : Page 2
Chapter 2 : Page 4
Chapter 3 : Page 5
Chapter 4 (Part I) : Page 7
Chapter 4 (Part II) : Page 8
Chapter 5 : Page 11
Chapter 6 : Page 12
Chapter 7 : Page 15
Chapter 8 : Page 16
Chapter 9 : Page 18
Chapter 10 : Page 23
Chapter 11 : Page 23

Edited by NanSi1802 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all Anandi welcome with a new ff 
The story is really looking interesting 
Feeling bad for Ananya 
Disgusting Rohan 
Lets see what had you thought for Kabir's entry 
Amazing concept 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Please update soon next part And thanks for PM 
NanSi1802 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vssdp

First of all Anandi welcome with a new ff 

The story is really looking interesting 
Feeling bad for Ananya 
Disgusting Rohan 
Lets see what had you thought for Kabir's entry 
Amazing concept 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

I know... Kabir Sharma will come and he will woo Ananya like he always does! πŸ˜‰
But this time, he will come in a different style... he will come with a different aura... but don't worry, he is still the Kabir we all have fallen head over heels in love with!! β€οΈ
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god..!! look here what we have in the forum..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
A massive outstanding writerπŸ‘πŸ‘
anandi dear your story is damn intriguing..!!
ab jldi se start kar do yarrr.. wait nahi hogaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
continue sooner & thanks for the PM dearo..!
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story plz update
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
What a big idiot ananya can be
I mean she want to kill herself for that disgusting jerk who don't deserve it
What she said to that bitch & jerk ananya should have done 
Let the world know how disgusting Rohan is but here she is killing herself 
Continue plz
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes yes
New FF by talented writer Anandi

About the update...it was
awesome

Rohan...I am literally πŸ˜‘

black and white funny britney spears noir et blanc i kill you

Ananya...😭

the hunger games hug like hunger games hugging

Waiting for the knight's AKA Kabir's entry

NanSi1802 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

What a big idiot ananya can be

I mean she want to kill herself for that disgusting jerk who don't deserve it
What she said to that bitch & jerk ananya should have done 
Let the world know how disgusting Rohan is but here she is killing herself 
Continue plz

Don't worry yaar!!!! She will do what she has said to them... but as they say, there is a right time for everything!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

So sheere dheere voh bhi ho jaaega... !! πŸ˜ƒ
NanSi1802 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zannat.

yes yes

New FF by talented writer Anandi

About the update...it was
awesome

Rohan...I am literally πŸ˜‘

black and white funny britney spears noir et blanc i kill you

Ananya...😭

the hunger games hug like hunger games hugging

Waiting for the knight's AKA Kabir's entry

Haaay!!!!!! Itne achhe comment ke baad toh main behosh hi ho gayi!!!!! πŸ€ͺ 
It was so wonderful... thank you so much Zannat!!! πŸ€—
I hope I can live up to your expectations... *nervous grin*