TaaRey OS : Married To Mr. Singhania - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago

"You don't deserve to be called my daughter! You're nothing like your siblings. Why can't you act like them? You are such a disappointment!"

I cringed away, as my mother screamed at me with such intensity that made me shiver in fear. Today the reason of her anger, was my failing in a dance competition.

But i am getting used to it, it has been happening from some years now.

Being an unwanted and younger child of the house, i have been getting abused, both mentally and physically. I am the official punching bag of the house, whether its my parents or my siblings, they would hit me, scream at him to ooze their anger out.

Life was pretty hard as an unwanted child, but i was learning to accept it and working to make a better life for myself in future.

When i knew my life couldn't get any more worse, shit happened and in my case, marriage happened.

My parents got me married at the age of 18 to a business man who is 7 seven years older than me. Age is not a problem to me, but his attitude surely was.

For a country's top most business man, he was exactly what like i expected him to be. Arrogant. Selfish. Cocky. And An Insensitive jerk. He didn't disappoint me there.

"Hey, baby-girl! Missing me?" My trance was broken when i felt a pair of arms wounded around me from behind. From the touch, i knew, its my husband.

"I was probably wondering, when would you leave?" I smirked, as i replied him back. Knowing very well that my husband hates it when i answer him and question him back, but what can i do, i love messing up with him.

"Why, baby-girl?"

"Because i have to go to meet my lover." I answered him back, and i knew what is gonna happen next and i was pretty much prepared for that.

And as expected, Rey pushed me on the bed and came on top of him. I lay there on the bed, beneath him. I look up into his brown orbs, anger was visible in them, did i forgot to mention, he gets jealous so easily, specially from my non-existing lover.

"You love messing with me, don't you?" He asked, as he inched closer. His hot breath was fanning over me lips, a temptation to claim his lips, crept with in me. My husband was a sex god and i am no joking there. And i am kind a attracted to him, to his sexy body if you ask.

I mean, who wouldn't? He has well toned body with sharp features, and a smile that could kill any girl.

"My baby-girl seems to forgot who she belong to. I think, I should remind her-" He mumbled in his oh-so sexy husky voice, that had become my weakness lately.

"Please, husband! She is dying to know, who she belong to." I played along and let my hands traveled on his chest, seductively. He loves when i initiate things between us. He says, my boldness is huge turn on to him, and it had boost my confidence.

Rey leaned and nuzzled his face in crook of my neck, placing soft feathery kisses down my neck. A sigh escaped my lips, as i beginning to lose my senses in his sensuous touch.

And it wasn't long enough, our clothes were on floor and we were lost in making love to each other.

When my parents got me married to him, i thought it was end of life, but he proved me wrong. Though, he was an arrogant asshole at the beginning, he loves me, truly.

There has never been a day, he hadn't made me feel special. Made me feel loved.

And i can proudly say, I love him and this marriage was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Was it bad or worse?

Do leave your feedback <3
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
res ðŸ¤—
it was too good cakey... bahut time baad first res kara hai maine...
wanted to read more ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
but i liked bold Taani... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by BlackWidowBaby - 7 years ago
awesome os.. taanis parents are so insensitive... taarey married...
Amazing os
Sweet and simple 

Nice os
Taani was an unwanted daughter
Byt after her marriage her husband Rey make her feel like a special girl

Awesome update..
Lucky Taani..
Even though, her own family were not there..
Rey is there for her..
Its awesome
But short
Lovd it
awesome yr
amezing
bt short update tha...
Loved it
Rey being the first good thing that happened to taani