Laadki. Last part 16 pg 10 - Page 10

Posted: 7 years ago

part 6
so finally reason bahar aa hi gaya they got seprated due to Nuts & Priya's family... bad thing but still bothh misses each other... i can feel that wow... Peehu know her Mom & Papa so well she knew Priya has sanded that for Ram without talking n Ram's fav dishes also... lol Peehu Sammy part was famtastic poor Ram don't know what is his daughter has came to do but loved it for sur ab aayega maza wheen possesive dad will start his Drama...

Part 7
OMG Sammy is actually Peehu's love interest... its intesrting well so Sammy also hiding something... but soon it also got reveled... but whoes marrige is going to happen... yaar loved the possesive dad a lot... OMG just can imagine Ram with such manic for Peehu it was awesome... now moving for next...

Part 8
Awww Peehu ko na sach me actor hi baanan chahiye kitna drama karti hai but dailouges were awesome... poor Ram had to bare so much insult lol... but i enjoyed comic timeing too now coming to Peehu's pain... what ever she said is so true RaYa never thought how she must be feeling she just left all alone in life in their ego fight... so sad moving for next...

PART 9 & 10
its for the first time in this story I saw Peehu so emotinal n I must say she was just fabulos I mean awesome... the she gave words to her pain was the best way... Ram felt it & give her fatherly hugged for which she crved for so long but happy finally she found it for sure...her talk with Ram abt what her mother told her abt her father was the best part but one thing hurt was Ram still ignoring everything in ego means Peehu is back Delhi without Ram its so sad Priya understood her daughter so well n i m sure like she said She will bring Ram here for her...

Part 11 & 12
awww just for Peehu's sake Priya came to patch up with Ram n also wanted to get backk with him but this Ram Kapoor will never going to be understand... god... his big fat ego but Priya was right they both made mistake jiski bhar pai 15 years se kar rahe hai... why he didnt try to meet Peehu at least... he should had to do that but never mind Nuts & co r there with their master mind to slove the problme I guess they have sucseed n i feel its Ram only who carriees Priya with him then coming to Rajat ab iska yaha kya kaam hai yaar not happy with it at all...moving for next...

Part 13
awww Ram is massed up maker lol but happy it was not Rajat but Ram caried her to her room awww too cute... they way Nuts warn Peehu was too funny i can't stop my luagh... so finally Peehu broke the ice made Ram realized his mistakes... now both r sharing their feeling intesrting moving for next...

Part 14 & 15
Ram sach much Golu hi hain yeh aaj sabit ho hi gaya... when Priya said hamesha k liye Mumbai ja rahi hun samjh kyun nahi aaya inhe uparse Kush ki bhi band baja di pata nahi Nuts ne kya kiya hoga uske saath woh bhi Peehu ki wahjase... lol but loved Maa Beti ka convey too good awesome nice I really enjoyed it a lot ... moving for next...

last Part 16
awww too good awsome I just so enjoyed it fully... finally Peehu got what she wished a quality time with her mom & dad together it was so good to read I must say i loved the way Ram warn Samar poor soul & what a end tuanting Priya & Golu Ram suprb awsome... loved it a lot...
will be waiting for more stories from you do post if u can soon...
superbly written.
feeling bad tat story ended.