AarYa fiction "Devil's Vengeance" - Chapter - 9, Page - 42

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

-----------------------------------------------

Welcome Friends to yet another story from me...

I know I shouldn't be starting any new story as I have three ongoing stories and couple of stories that I had promised you, but I had to work on and start this Untiled SS.

This story came in my mind when I was on vacation in India. I immediately fell in love with this story. I narrated it to my dear friend Abie and she too immediately loved it and insisted me to start it immediately.

12th June is a special day for me, as its my cute Jhil's Birthday. So I decided that as her Birthday Gift from me, I'll post the Prologue of this new story. Then when I finish my OS "Sinful Night", I can start this SS. 

I'm sorry you'll have to wait till then, but I can assure that it'll be worth the wait as this story is filled with intense hatred along with intense love.

I hope I come up with an appropriate title before I work on the first chapter. If not then I'll take my readers help in helping me come up with suitable title, after I post the first chapter, but only after I finish "Sinful Night".

Let me first wish Jhil...

First of all let me wish Jhil on her Birthday which is on 12th June.

Happy Birthday Jhil. 

May you get all the happiness in the world.

May your life be filled with Good Health, Laughter, Happiness and Love.

May you always keep smiling and spreading love through your outstanding stories.

Love you.

Here is the Prologue  of the new story as your Birthday Gift from me...

----------------------------

Prologue...

"I'm scared". She clutched her sisters hand tightly. "What if I come face to face with him? After the way he treated me and ruined my life, I don't ever want to see him again".

Arpita asked, "What are you going to do? Even I don't want to see the face of that man. But I can't think of a way to...".

"I know a way". Said Aarti and ran out of the room followed my Arpita. She opened his office door. "Prashant lets get married".

Prashant, who was busy on his computer, looked at her and saw her trembling and shaking. While Arpita closed the office door, he got up, and came to her. "What's wrong Aarti? Did something happened that I am unaware of?"

"Why do you think something happened?" She retorted. "Hadn't I promised you that the day I feel I'm ready to marry you, I'll accept your proposal? I realized your love for me and I want to return that love to you. I'm ready to marry you. So let's get married. In fact I'm ready to marry you the soonest...like... Like tomorrow".

Now he knew something was wrong. Definitely wrong and he wanted to hear it from her. But first he had to find out how desperate was she. "Aarti you know very well it has been Ma and Baba's dream also to see us married but they have gone to attend some wedding and won't be back before two weeks. We can't marry in their absence and break their heart!" 

"Then... Then at least let's get engaged... I...". She was again panicking.

He noticed that she was so scared that she was barely able to stand straight. "Aarti now you are scaring me. Will you please tell me what's wrong? Why are you so desperate and eager to get married, when till yesterday you were not?" 

Instead of her Arpita answered. "It's the chief guest that you have invited to our schools function. She's scared of him".

"Our chief guest is Mr. Yash Sindhia". Said Prashant and noticed the color fading away from Aarti's face. It dawned on him. "Is he the one...?"

Again Arpita answered, "Yes he is the one who destroyed everything for us". Hearing this, Aarti couldn't control herself anymore and broke down.

Prashant took Aarti in his arms and said. "I wish I could stop him from coming here but now the decision has been made and it was taken by the committee and the board of this school. Also the invitations have been sent. If we rescind it, it will ruin the reputation of this school and we all will lose our job".

Arpita placed a hand on her sister. "It's just a matter of few hours. You'll be backstage most of the time. As soon as the performances are over, make some excuse and leave from there. You won't see him". She tired to assure her.

"I promise you Aarti, I'll protect you from him". Promised Prashant.

"Yes sis, we both will be your armor and will shield you from That Devil". Arpita too promised her.

Both knew the deathly consequences if Aarti came face to face with Yash...

Few days later, After the performance...

She looked here and there, the long corridor was empty. She was supposed to meet her sister at back entrance from where she had to make her exit, thus forever avoiding coming face to face with the Mighty Yash Sindhia.

Only her Fate had planned something else for her. She safely reached the end of the long corridor. She opened the door, which was the door for her freedom from him.
As she closed the door and turned, she collided into a wall. A Human Wall. 

She was gripped by hands of steel. She closed her eyes tight. Without even looking she knew whom those strong hands belonged. Even after Five Years, she was still aware of His Touch, as if he has touched her just that morning.

Those were the hands of Yash Sindhia... The person who had ruined her life more than Five Years ago...

She was back in his arms. After Five Long Years she was back in his arms, where she belonged. He had missed her touch, her fragrance. He had missed her. It felt like heaven, having her back in his arms. The woman He Loved. His Life... His Aarti..

"Aarti...". He whispered. 

She trembled terribly after hearing his hoarse voice. Taking a deep breath she freed herself from his grip and managed to open her eyes and look at him.

She was looking at the face of The Devil who, five years back, had destroyed her whole world. In front of her was standing The Man, whom She Despised the Most. Whom She Hated The Most... Her enemy... The Devil... Yash Sindhia...

---------------------

What had happened five years back that Aarti is so scared of Yash? So much so that she wants to marry Prashant immediately?

What is the reason that Yash loves Aarti, yet She Hates Him?

How will he win her back, with Prashant and Arpita guarding her as a shield?

Most importantly, will Aarti go to the man whom she hates the most and is scared of the most?

All these questions will be answered when I start to work on this SS. Sadly it won't be anytime soon, as I want to first end my OS "Sinful Night".

I know I had promised you an KaYu OS. Trust me, I haven't forgotten my promise, and I intent to fulfill it. But only after I get proper scenes for the first chapter and also the title for KaYu OS.

I still have to figure out an suitable title for this OS and I don't know how many chapters it'll consist of.
I hope you will love this story as much as I loved it the moment it came in my mind.

I'm trying to work on MTB update after this. Give me 10-15 days to work on it and post it. 

Till then you enjoy the chapter of "Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si",

See you all soon.

Love 

Nikki

------------------

Index on Page - 4 

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratz for another new story.concept sounds intresting.. eager to read it
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story Nikki Di πŸ€—
Am eagerly waiting to find out what happened between to two.
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on new story, waiting 4 nxt updt.
Asum prologue.
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm not sure if I am happy that you posted this now. πŸ˜•
O loved it so much and now I have to wait long for the next chapter. I not going to stop wondering what happened. But alas, I must be patient. 😭
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

I'm not sure if I am happy that you posted this now. πŸ˜•
O loved it so much and now I have to wait long for the next chapter. I not going to stop wondering what happened. But alas, I must be patient. 😭

I agree with B Didu! I understand why you posted now yet I am sooo eager for you to start! uff it will be a very long wait but what choice do I have?  the main question is the sharp contrast in their view of each other! one loves whilst the other hates and fears!!! 
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

I agree with B Didu! I understand why you posted now yet I am sooo eager for you to start! uff it will be a very long wait but what choice do I have?  the main question is the sharp contrast in their view of each other! one loves whilst the other hates and fears!!! 

DA, Tessie. Just putting it out there seeing as we are talking about waiting longπŸ˜†
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

DA, Tessie. Just putting it out there seeing as we are talking about waiting longπŸ˜†

hold your horses Honey-Bee! I have two other stories going as you know, have to update those first! πŸ˜†
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start
Interesting concept
Thanks for the pmEdited by ksen - 7 years ago
SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm Aarthi hating Yash first time i am reading this type concept