DABH Ending/Season 2- All Discussions Here - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
I cherished SurYa till IPS track, after that I never saw any SurYa that I loved dearly.

Sad part of the show going off air is that once a most demanding show is now forced to pull off the air! CVs really damaged their own creation badly!

My best wishes for all the actors of DABH.

As a DABH family member, lets put our differences aside and join to say adios to DABH in a spectacular way!

Finally good news.This abomination is about to go off screen. And I hope somebody make a video called This is how you do not make  TV soap opera - DABH.Even freaking Latino soap opera is better than DABH,
How I wished DABH bidding adieu in grand style when it topped the TRP charts, not because of falling TRPs and at the bottom position in the slot.
I started my IF journey in this forum because of a man called Sooraj Rathi. I still remember my first post on IF was Sooraj's character analysis. I started watching the show because of him, I watched it for him and unfortunately I left the show also because of him. As he didn't exist post IPS in the show.

I never wanted him to be a spy, a fighter, a kabadi player. I wanted him to be what he was. Halwai. I wanted the story of a man and woman who with each other's support rise above the clutter and becoming an example for the society. An example of fight within the system. She moving ahead in his profession, he moving ahead in his profession. Slowly his family transforms, the society transforms. Did CVs believed such a story wont fetch them TRPs. Only Bhabo and Sandhya can give TRPs. Sandhya falling into the clutter of ideal bahu can give TRPs. Sooraj becoming an arm candy can give TRPs. Unfortunately no. When they killed the soul of the show, they killed the loyal audience also.

I still cherish DABH. I still feel nostalgic when I hear the title track. And I still feel sad when I see the nose diving TRP. What it was, what it has become.
I feel sad DABH going to end. This is only show I been watching..
Just love Anas and Deepika chemistry will never forget. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Wish Anas, Deepika and DABH team bright future..God Bless you all.
Lots of love..
Finally the day is here!!!!!!!! Its good news because they were just dragging the show because of its good TRPs without any content really with those small tracks which gone unnoticed and were done and dusted within days.

Also they made Suraj a supporting character as he did not even had dialogues and made show completely women oriented wuth involving Sandhya in even silliest things. Now they have paralyzed Suraj and Sandhya is in shock. The pregnancy track could have done some good to the show but now it appears that it will not be handled properly.

There were some really absurd tracks for example one was of Emily getting married that way to Om. They could have shown it by other way, and that would have made viewers happy for Emily. It was ended in very non sensical or non logical way.

Anyway, all the best to the cast as they were all so good. I hope really hope this news is true as that way cast can do new shows to explore their talent.

Regards,
Dev.
Its better they end it soon.ideal end would have been after sandhya became ips. 
It has become very silly now..
I got some information, dabh season 2 will revolve around surya's daughter Kanak.
So according to PH, Surya r not required.
Bhabo and babasa will b the grand parents, Vikram Meena too im sure will have to play older roles ( maybe as parents of grown up children).

im happy that our show wasnt spoiled by introducing generation leaps after leaps in the first season.Surya didnt have to play parents of grown up children.
Ofcourse its hard to accept a season 2 without Anas and Deepika, but its almost impossible for me to accept  a new generation taking over season 1 .

Every show has to end one day...but dabh has had a dream run..They got what other shows can only dream off , TRP, awards , ardent fans and what not ..

As  a fan Im very satisfied with it all , even after 5 years fans want the show to continue, This is the impact of surya ...and Anas Deepika made Surya what it is ... A beautiful journey of Surya which can ever be re-created.

Anas and Deepika as suraj sandhya remain diya aur baati forever for us all.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 7 years ago
Bumped it up so this can be used to discuss anything pertaining to the end of DABH and/or the next season.

Its heartbreaking to read dabh is ending
It has been a beautiful journey as a dabhian
no show can ever replace the glory of dabh in future
there cannot be another show like dabh
the story reached a saturation point when sandy became IPS from there
it was extension but still i loved dabh for only one reason
that is anika/ surya  never ceased to amaze 
their chemistry their bonding kept me hooked to the show
whatever be the track , however be the quantity of surya scene
dabh always was a top priority
came to know that anika will not be casted for season 2
no anika no dabh for me

congratulations to the dabh team for completeing 5 yrs
and best wishes to the new season
good bye dabh

P.S. will be there here till sep 11 

Guys yes it is hard to accept the show is ending but it is harder to accept they are ready to make DABH with the current younger generation. I would love it if they conclude the show at this juncture where things are normal and with Sandy's promotion, Suraj's new hotel Vedansh where all the kids will party and fly off to their colleges.

I don't want to take Kanak's love story, Vansh's hatred, Ved's dilemma, Misri's Diva act or Pari's indifference.

please CVs end the show when it still have some essence.