Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!

Yes, I am still alive and around πŸ˜³ First of all I would like to apologize:

I've been absent from IF for so long it's not even funny. Let's just say that life... was very demanding. Either way, I am really, really sorry for having been absent for this long without saying anything and sorry if I have worried anyone of you. I've seen that Prii has taken responsibility of the DEDT - thank you for that πŸ˜Š And again, I am sorry for that, as well πŸ˜”

Personally, I'm not really watching TPK (just caught some episodes here and there, seeing as ThaHaan seem to have come closer) nor any other drama, but I missed you guys and missed this forum a lot - hence, why I am back πŸ˜³

I am not sure if I will be able to be around regularly, now, but I hope that you will welcome me back, regardless πŸ˜³
Welcome back Amina πŸ€—
Tume dekh ke bht achha laga nd yes, we missed u dear. 

Welcome Back Amina...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Though we never met...but i read your story...& it is incomplete...so always thought maybe someday u will come back to complete it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† R u planning that now...??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ami, I am gonna kill you!! Is this how a person disappear!?!

OK, *breathing deeply* ..how are you? How's the result of your prep? And happy Ramadan! You are irregular from last Ramadan to this one
hello Amina πŸ˜Š
first Of all Ramzan mubarak πŸ€—
and second we have never met but i know you because i have been stalking this forum bhuuut phele se. πŸ˜† so welcome back dear! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
hi AmiπŸ€—
         grt to see u.welcome back.happy ramzan.hv u seen thahaan's confession?did u like it?of course we missed u.do join us wnever possible.
Edited by rtms - 7 years ago
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Welcome Back Amina...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Though we never met...but i read your story...& it is incomplete...so always thought maybe someday u will come back to complete it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† R u planning that now...??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shakshi, Ami is the laziest writer I have ever seen. Ami, are you planning??
Amina welcome backπŸ€—Ramazan mubarak.we missed u so much.
Hie Aminaa...
our Positivity Queen...Missed u n ur posts...
Welcum Bak dearπŸ€—
Welcome back Amina πŸ˜ƒ
same dialogue u dont know me but i know uπŸ˜†, an old stalker and reader of ur uncompleted workπŸ˜†