aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

The uncontrollable feeling part 1 - page 1 

The uncontrollable feeling part 2 - page 2 

The uncontrollable feeling part 3 - page 3

The uncontrollable feeling part 4 - page 4

The uncontrollable feeling part 5 - page 5

Hi guys this is my first os πŸ˜› read so many brilliant writers in this forum hehehe still have the guts to write πŸ˜› i know that it will have lot of mistake and I welcome all the criticism and please let me know if I can I improve my writing or should i carry on writing more stories because I actually have one more story to post and the storyline has been suggested by my friend Kappumyfav  so let me know whether i should carry on writing or stick to be a reader only πŸ˜›

Sumona enters in the room with two coffee mug in her hand one for her sharma ji and the other for herself

Sumona: sharmaji uthiye

Yes this voice, this is the most beautiful voice for him, all his life he wanted to wake up hearing this voice only and yes... this gorgeous face makes his morning more beautiful

Sumona handed the coffee mug to him Without saying a word she walked towards the sofa, grabbed her novel and in a relaxing posture sit on the sofa started reading a novel and enjoying her coffee sip by sip

kapil still mesmerized with her beauty and lost in her thoughts coffee mug is still in his hand

Kapil's POV

It has been a year to our wedding and still there is nothing between us we are husband and wife for the society but in real life we are not even good friends, we are two strangers living in one flat (took a deep breath with a disappointing smile in his face) in one room, we sleep in the same bed but do not sleep together.

Yesss every morning waking up and seeing that beautiful face in the house and knowing that she is my wife and I've full right on her to pull her towards me and grab those beautiful pouty lips  in to mine but I'm helpless (with a sad puppy face he looked at her gorgeous wife who's still busy reading novel and enjoying her coffee). Day by day this woman is becoming more beautiful and I am getting more curious to know how much softer her skin could feel.

She wears those flattering sari's making her beautiful curves visible (with a deep breath) god...wish I could grab her into my arms and never let her go.

After spending one year together seeing this Bengali beauty in front of my eyes most of the time now I really do not have any idea whether I am in love with this woman or is this lust for her

God... this woman is making me insane day by day, now it is being so hard for me to control my feelings this urge is making me mad

those almond shaped beautiful eyes, her voluptuous body, her beautiful hair,  those luscious lips damnnn this woman (he grips the coffee mug tightly to control himself from getting up, holding her in his arm and telling her that how much fire her beauty and innocence is adding to his uncontrollable urge)

sipping his coffee he just has one thought what will happen when we'll make out for the first time she will obviously knew that how desperately I want her body  because just one sign from her and that's it game over (with a naughty smile in his face) dammnnn... I am a jerk, mr. sharma now stop thinking such things about your mrs. Sharma and get ready you have to go for a shoot.

The End 😊hope you like it😳

Edited by aashup - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khjgj thumbnail
Ufff !!!!! GREAT Start it is wohooo ! πŸ‘ I love you for starting this story ! Trust me I will be the most impatient person from now to read and comment on your stories babes !! It is awesome and what I love the most about it is its based on ManTu ! You just made my week with this POV of Mr Sharma. Flawless it is ! No mistake. Great start. Awesome storyline AND update soon warna mein PM kar karke na dimaagh kharab kardungi πŸ˜› Oye hoye ! Such a nice description of his wife makes me feel as if she is the only beautiful woman present on the Earth πŸ‘ Haaayeee ! Cant wait for the update .

I told you ! I knew it you will be a fab writer :)
Continue I am waitinggg :)

Lots of pyaar
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff... where is AC.. hotness increased.. damn... continue it soon and yes post ur other story too... m a sucker for kasu stories... πŸ˜ƒ this was superb
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what an os
Naughty kappu was very cute
wedding is done but still no make out?? Kappu controlled himself as he has a beautiful biwi!!
Do write more
aashup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Ufff !!!!! GREAT Start it is wohooo ! πŸ‘ I love you for starting this story ! Trust me I will be the most impatient person from now to read and comment on your stories babes !! It is awesome and what I love the most about it is its based on ManTu ! You just made my week with this POV of Mr Sharma. Flawless it is ! No mistake. Great start. Awesome storyline AND update soon warna mein PM kar karke na dimaagh kharab kardungi πŸ˜› Oye hoye ! Such a nice description of his wife makes me feel as if she is the only beautiful woman present on the Earth πŸ‘ Haaayeee ! Cant wait for the update .

I told you ! I knew it you will be a fab writer :)
Continue I am waitinggg :)

Lots of pyaar

Thank you sooo mucb 😊i know you are being sweet to me πŸ˜›
I know that i'm not too good but your support and love for this couple encouraged me to write πŸ˜³
Hehehehe actually i do think that sumona is very beautiful and her beauty and innocence can make any man go crazy for πŸ˜†
Yes i am working in the next story i'll update it soon,  it will have many chapters too yes its the same one which you have suggested to me πŸ˜Š
 thank you again for the encouraging me😳
Love you 
aashup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

Wow what an os

Naughty kappu was very cute
wedding is done but still no make out?? Kappu controlled himself as he has a beautiful biwi!!
Do write more

Thank you πŸ˜† 
Hehehe i know its a bit naughty for the start πŸ˜†
But glad you like it😳
aashup thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Ufff... where is AC.. hotness increased.. damn... continue it soon and yes post ur other story too... m a sucker for kasu stories... πŸ˜ƒ this was superb

πŸ˜† thank you sooo much cutie 
Yes sure i will update my next story soon 
Lots of love πŸ˜³
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U finally decided to write. Yayyy.. I always wanted u to. And this was super beautiful.. I loved every bit of it..ur descriptions r flawless! Damn... Now I will use ur dialogue.. Plz plz update soon! Hehehehe.. Fabulous dear..keep rocking. Loads of love πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
aashup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

U finally decided to write. Yayyy.. I always wanted u to. And this was super beautiful.. I loved every bit of it..ur descriptions r flawless! Damn... Now I will use ur dialogue.. Plz plz update soon! Hehehehe.. Fabulous dear..keep rocking. Loads of love πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

Thank you😊 m glad you like it πŸ˜³  o really you want to use my dialogues gosh...  That's the best complement πŸ˜³ thank you for this encouraging comment 
Yes i'll soon going to update my new story 
Lots of love dals πŸ˜‰ :*
aashup thumbnail

hey guys, actually I was not thinking to take this story forward but your encouragement made me do this, so basically this is sumona's version of the uncontrollable feelingπŸ˜‰

Hope you'll like it

As I say I welcome criticism so feel free to tell me my drawbacks I am sure there will be manyπŸ˜›

Part 2

Kapil is getting ready to go for a shoot wearing a gray t-shirt and a blue color trouser, brushing his hair in front of the mirror

Sumona sitting on a sofa with her novel she is trying hard to concentrate on her novel but this handsome man standing just in front of him stopping her to do so.

Sumona's POV

God nooo...not again (with a shuddered look she brings the novel near her face to hide it) again he is looking so handsome (with a deep breath she looks at him) damn this man is so tantalizing how can any woman resist him, ufff... look at those eyes so beautiful and deep anyone would like to lost in those deep black eyes, damn look at him dashing, striking, hunky, hot what not he is, he is just perfect (she took a deep breath and still feeling the man of her life). This man always made my breath catch and my skin tingle, just by being in his presence. Just imagine sumona how strong his arms would feel when he'll hold you (It sends shivers up her spine just thinking about how strong he could be) sharing a same room sometimes makes it so difficult for me to control my feeling or should I say my urge ahhaaa... this man is again making me horny (thinking that her cheeks turn cherry red) oh god I love this man so much but this handsome creature will never fell in love with me, he all the time have those beautiful slim trim women around him and he has so many beautiful fans too I mean why he will any how have any kind of interest in me after an all I am an average looking woman he will never get attracted towards me (this sudden thought has arisen agony in her heart but she somehow handled herself and again started losing herself in his reveries, beautiful and naughty thoughts of him making her grin and unperturbed she has forgotten that it has been a while she is continuously looking at him and grinning)

Kapil

(while all these thoughts running in sumona's mind kapil noticed sumona's eyes on him and started discerning why she's looking at him and smiling) am I not looking good  (this thought has made kapil anxious about him) I think I should change my clothes shit... I cannot look stupid in front of her she probably would be thinking that how bad dress sense I have (with that thought he felt ashamed of him and quickly went to changing room)

The End

Hope you like it πŸ˜Š