Punjabi Channel

Happy Birthday, Mango! - Page 2

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

"I feel like I'm forgetting something?" Meli said staring at her suitcase confused.😕 

It was that time of year again; yes you guessed right, Summer holiday time for Meli was here😎. After months of planning and endless hours of shopping; the moment was finally here. Meli was ready to go on her dream vacation to the Carribean 

She'd been planning this trip for almost 2 years but everytime she was ready to go, something or the other would come up and her trip would be cancelled. This year however Meli was determined to get on that plane to the Carribean come what may. With so much to do and so little time to do it within, Meli had invited her good friend, Yuvika around for help; but found her completely useless😆.

"Yeah you are.. a thank you?" Yuvika said whilst biting into an apple. "A thank you to me for coming here to help you out" Yuvika added cheekily. Meli looked up from her suitcase, giving Yuvika a deadly stare😳. Yuvika swallowed the piece of apple and diverted the topic of discussion as she realised Meli was in no mood for her cheekiness. 

"Ok sorry, no more jokes. Here pass me the list, I'll go through it and tick off each item you have packed, that way we'll know if you've actually forgotten something." Yuvika said as she took the list from Meli's hand and began going through each item whilst eating fruit.

10 minutes later, Meli and Yuvika had gone through the list twice yet Meli couldnt help but feel there was still something she was forgetting. 

"Ok you are being paranoid now.. we've been through the list twice and you haven't missed a single essential item." Yuvika said frustrated.

"I know but..."

"No buts...look at the time, we should be heading to the airport now.. at this rate the one thing you will surely forget is GETTING ON THE DAMN PLANE" Yuvika yelled. "Now come on you take the suitcase while I'll bring the smaller bags"

Meli turned to look at Yuvika and her eyes widened as she finally realised what she had forgotten.

"OMG! I know what I was forgetting" Meli said staring at Yuvika's hand, which held a final piece of mango. "Mango!!"

"What you want some to take with you on holiday?" Yuvika asked raising her hand towards Meli

"No you numpty, Mango... I forgot about Mango."

"Hold on a second, Mango isn't coming with you is she?" Yuvika asked confused.

"NO! it's her birthday today..and i totally forgot." Meli said slapping her forehead. "Right come on, its not too late, her house is on the way to the airport, we have time to drop by and wish her on her birthday. Come on quick, you bring the suitcase and i'm taking the smaller bags" Meli said whilst walking out the door with the smaller bags giving Yuvika no time to react. 

"Come on you lazy numpty, at this rate I'll surely miss my flight" Meli yelled from near her car, as Yuvika locked the door and quickly grabbed the suitcase. And off they went to celebrate Mango's birthday before Meli set off on her most awaited summer vacation😎.

On 10th June for many years ago, our beloved global moderator graced this earth with her presence. She has been with IF since the beginning which makes her a veteran member. She is known for her crazy love for Yuvaraj Singh and poor girl is yet to accept he is taken by someone else😭. She is also a crazy fan of Supernatural and Arrow😎
Please join us to wish our GM Mango a very happy birthday🥳.

Edited by Aahaana - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Jyoti06

Mango many many happy returns of the day ..May you get lots of love happiness and success in life .. Enjoy your day to the fullest and eat lots of mangoes this season

Aahaana

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day, Mango🤗.
Birthdays mean a fresh start, a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones😛.

Happy birthday once again Mango!

Shruti

Happy Birthday Mango puttar. May you of your wishes come true.

Artemisia

Many Many happy returns of the day Mango, hope all your dreams and wishes come true.  I pray that you obtain all that you deserve in life.  Have a blast today, and eat an extra piece of cake for ME!!

Yuvika

Happy birthday Mango!🤗 Hope you have a lovely day! Wishing you loads of happiness and success in the days and years to come!
Best wishes,
Yuvika

gk_09

Happy Birthday, grandnani🤗.  Its mango day so have a lot of fun and eat lots of mango😛.

Gift from friends:

Credit for tags and signature: -Koeli_Appy-
Edited by Aahaana - 7 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Happy Birthday Mango.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Happy birthday Mango :) Have a great year ahead :D
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday, Mango! <3
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Mango! ðŸ¤— Hope you have a great one! ðŸ¤—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mango happy happy birthday to u .. hv lots of mangoes and enjoy a lot .. ðŸ¤—

Awesome post guys 😎
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Mango! Hope you have a great day! :)
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Many Happy Returns of the DAY😊
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Happy Birthday Mango.have a great day :-)