Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Love & Lust Ch 18 pg 63 (12/6/17) - Page 2

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

PROLOGUE

"I have seen you Bhai...I have...seen you lusting after her when you knew she was brother's fianc, how could you stoop so low..." Sidharth charged his brother, pushed him with his all might, Ram staggered backwards he knew it will be a disaster when sid will came to know about his marriage with Priya. He knew his brother is very stubborn, he will go to any extent to get Priya and it's in their genes. Ram comes forward held his brother from shoulders "Sid, I am sorry but I love her and she love me too." Ram explained. "I love her too DAMNIT" Sidharth shouts, he shrugged his Ram's hands. "In the Anniversary party, I have seen that look in your eyes when you saw Priya, I knew it there is something going in your dirty mind, but I didn't knew you will ended up like this." Sidharth said while gritting his teeth. He walks to Priya "And you little Bit**, how can you do this to me? I am younger than my brother, I would have make you physically satisfied and would have a great married life...DAMN You Priyaa." Sidharth poured his anger on Priya who was standing behind Ram, scared to death, she knew sid will be mad, his anger can go to any extent, she was afraid. Sidharth held his brother' collar "You know what bhai, if you wanted Priya that much I would have given her to you for a night..."Sidharth blurted out and on this instant Ram slapped his younger brother hard on his left cheek. Sidharth was shocked touching his left cheek "You slapped me...You...slapped me? For her? You have never done this before RAM KAPOOR". Ram who was in immense anger "I should have slap you long back...how can you sidhart, how can you speak like this, she is now your Bhabi and DARE you speak to her like that."  Ram thundered on him. Sidharth become quite for a second "Hmm now I understand her game, you are the RAM KAPOOR, everything in our business belongs to you...you are a rich man and real heir to all these things! Hmmm I understand now..." Priya comes forward immediately "NO Sidharth, it's not what you think, it's..." Sidharth pushed her harshly "OH SHUTUP YOU S**T" Ram caught her immediately. Ram shouted "SIDHARTH BE IN YOUR LIMITS." Sidharth looks behind him, there his mother, mamaji and his siblings standing looking all shocked and angry except for his little brother and sister. Sidharth whispered "I Promise you Bhai, your WIFE will came running to me in my arms." And with that he stormed out from the hall of Kapoor Mansion. After recovering from what sidharth had said, Ram dragged Priya to his room and dumped her on his bed. He too stormed inside the changing room leading to the washroom. Priya sat on her husband's huge bed, there were tears in her eyes she remembered their conversation, Ram was not ready for the marriage but Priya persuade him and even threatened him, now she came to know why he was reluctant about this marriage. She closed her eyes, her tears falls on cheeks. 

INDEX

Chap 1 on pg 2

Chap 2 on pg 5

Chap 3 on pg 7

Chap 4 on pg 9

Chap 5 on pg 10

Chap 6 on pg 13

Chap 7 on pg 16

Chap 8 on pg 19

Chap 9 on pg 24

Chap 10 on pg 29

Chap 11 on pg 33

Chap 12 on pg 37

Chap 13 on pg 41

Chap 14 on pg 47

Chap 15 on pg 51

Chap 16 on pg 56

Chap 17 on pg 60

chap 18 on pg 63

My Other Works

FF: Suppressed Desires 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4461878

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4641703

Edited by RamPriya_Rocks - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome n unique prologue plsss update soon now i cant wait
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Really an fabulous start yar pls do continue soon awaiting for ur next update
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
os S##t oh S##t thats...real a treat!! hell man...that's real more confusing!!! woah woah...so siddhart loves her or thats just a lust? and what about ram! .. hell he is a new man in this game.. W*F was wrong with siddhart...f**k shi#t ...sorry for bad words...am really wooshed!! shocked! and the last lines... she threatened him! woah woah woah... am just shaked off!!!!!!! plzz plzz...plzz pm me plzz...and jaldi next!!!
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unique concept... contd soon...
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice and different
Pls continue soon 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
three things to tell u.
first..u r a fantastic writer. I love to read ur stories.
second.. pl pm me from next time
and third u know. I am waiting for ur os pihu going to office wala second part with RaYa romance.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow you back with another story
i will be looking forward to the first part as prologue seem to be very interesting and full of suspense 
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey good start...
continue it...
waiting for the next part
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
CHAPTER # 1

A shrill ringtone of a cellphone buzzed in the room disturbing a young man's sleep, he murmured in his sleep and grabbed his phone. "Hello" a young man speaks in groggy voice, he heard the deep voice from the other side "Hi baby brother, come to the porch NOW" and the phone got disconnected. Cursing his brother for waking him up, he goes to freshen up. He came to porch to see his big brother leaning on the car, dressed in jet black suit with one hand in his trouser pocket and other one resting on the surface of the car. And when he gave a look to the car he was bowled, "BHAIEEE IS IT FOR MEEE"? shouting in a high pitched voice, Running to the car, touching it to feel whether it is real or not. "Yes sid, this is for you" A smiling elder brother said to his younger brother. Ram Kapoor, a 36 year old eligible Business Tycoon with extreme good qualities and great looks, who can do anything for his family especially for his brothers and sister. He was a step brother to them, but never let them feel this. His father Amarnath Kapoor got married to his secretary and had kids with her, two boys and a girl. They were only 11- 12 years old when their father died giving the responsibility of those kids to Ram, who was also only 23 years old at that time. Ram, after his father's death take over the business which was not certainly in a good condition. He worked day and night to make the empire better and now when he looks back to his journey, the hardship he faced was now worth it.

Today is the birthday of Ram Kapoor's younger brother Sidharth Kapoor, a 28 year old young, free and full of energy boy, who had done his MBA, not really interested in his family business but his brother forces him to join it. Well He had asked his brother, to get him Lamborghini Aventador SV 2016 but Ram declined the request and told him to concentrate on business. And today was the best occasion to gift this car to his loveable brother Sidharth.
"Bhai, give me the keys please...I want to drive." Sidharth requested to Ram.
As Ram thought to tease him, he said "Who told you that this car is for you? It's for me"
"But Bhai, I have asked you for this car and you told me you will buy it for, then...? Sidharth started to explain his big brother when Ram could not help but smile. "This is for you chimpanzee" Ram said, daggling the car keys in front of him. Sidharth grabbed the keys and was going towards the car when he turned back and hugged his brother tightly, said "Thank you Bhai, I Love you so much!" and kissed Ram on his cheek. Ram laughed seeing him excitedly go away to the car, rubbing his cheek on which his little brother kissed.

Priya Sharma, a girl with beauty and brains, she is studying in well-known university of Mumbai where all the children from famous people comes there, doing her MBA. It was her last semester, after this she will be graduating. So to pursue her career she applied for internship in Kapoor Industries and within a span of week she got a call from Kapoor Industries that if she can come for an interview.

It was a busy Monday afternoon, Ram was immersed in the accounts file when his secretary knocked on the door of his cabin, "Come In" his voice alarmed her, she came inside "Sir you wanted take an interview of the trainees, they are here if you are not busy I can send them one by one." Ram was who going through the files, answered "Hmm, make them wait a little, I have to complete this file then I can take the interviews." Jenny nodded and goes out of the cabin.

Priya came running into the office, she bumped into the employees, she was always been a late comer, in the night she cannot sleep and in the morning she cannot wake up, that's how she is. Her black shirt tucked in her low waist pants, her hair naturally straightened, eyes sparkling with glee. She adjusted her testimonials and walked elegantly to the elevator. When she reached on the top floor of the building she could see a row of trainees sitting on an L-shaped sofa, "Oh God" Priya cursed. She sit in last thinking "my turn will be after 2 to 3 hours, as I am hungry I should eat something." She went towards the canteen of Kapoor Industries and bought a chicken burger and some fries with. She came sat on her place, the other trainees were staring her but she shrugged. And when she took a huge bite of the burger Ram came out of his cabin he looked at her amusedly. Her mouth stuffed with burger, her eyes going big "OMG" Priya thinks. Ram glared at her and said "If you have finished eating, then come to my cabin for interview". Priya gasped, feeling hard to gulp the burger and she just nodded. Ram walked to his cabin, there she packed the burger in the box and put her in bag and clean her hands with a tissue then applied sanitizer on her hands. After taking a deep breath she take out her testimonials and walks to Ram's cabin.

Ram leaning on the chair, when Priya knocked "Come in" a rough voice came from the cabin. Priya opens the huge glass door, she steps into only get awed by the interior of the Cabin. The walls of the cabin colored in grey, a large photo of Amarnath Kapoor hung on the opposite wall a black couch was placed in the corner of the Cabin. A big table in the middle of the room across it there Ram Kapoor sitting on a black leather chair stretching himself. She stared at him He was wearing a black suit underneath it he was wearing a grey shirt. His first two buttons of collar were opened, his dark black hair parted from the right side adorned with gel, his wrist adorned with a Rolex.

Priya come forward and stood near a chair, "Sit down." Ram instructed, priya jumped out of reverie and sat on the chair opposite to him. "So what are your qualifications?" Ram asked looking keenly on her, there something in her that is attracting Ram towards her, Ram maintain his composure. Priya took a deep breath and forward her testimonials to him, Ram checked everything thoroughly, he was quite impressed by her. "Miss Sharma, I am impressed, so...tell me about your background...I mean I need to know what kind of person I am hiring." Ram said in his usual tone. Priya explained "Sir my family lives in Delhi, My father is a businessman itself but I wanted to become something on my own, I have been here for quite some time and I am doing my MBA and..." Ram stopped her "Okay, miss sharma, we will let you know about this. You can go now." The following interview were boring as he thought, he stopped after taking 5-6 interviews.

It was late in the night, Ram was in his study going through the files which his best friend Vikram handed him because he wants to go out with his wife Neha. Ram mind divert towards the trainee he interviewed today morning. "Ahh Priya Sharma" He smiled, she looked absolutely beautiful, her slim body, her fair skin, her face, her eyes, everything about her fascinated him, he was quite smitten by her. He took his Iphone 6 plus and  messaged his secretary "Call Miss Sharma tomorrow, the one who came for the interview as trainee and tell her to report from Monday, sharp at 9 am." after that, Ram leaned backwards to his rocking chair, his eyes closed feeling the coolness of the chiller. From the time, he had taken the responsibility of his step family, Ram decided to not get into any kind of relationship, he remembered his father's words "Ram promise me, you will never them, you will be always there for them. I have neglected them but I want you to fill the role which I have left unfulfilled. No one should come between you and the kids. Please beta, Promise me..." Ram took his father's palm and kissed on it "Papa, don't worry I will never let anyone come in-between us, I Promise!" His father felt relieved.  Ram never tried to marry, his best friend have tried many times to link him up to some girl, but Ram never showed any interest, his main goal was to make his father's business to the height which his father had dreamt of. He took care of his siblings and fulfill their every demand. His step mother Niharika was an arrogant woman, never treated Ram as her son but he had promised his father whatever the condition will be, he will always be with his step family. But today he felt something for that girl, may be this could be his infatuation, he didn't showed any of emotion that time but he admitted he was bowled, her hair, straight and black with some touch of brown from the ends. She had tied her in a ponytail, not too short not too long, when Ram came out of his cabin to tell his secretary to send the trainees one by one for the interview, he saw this girl eating her mighty burger, her mouth full of it and sipping the juice from time to time. He wanted to scold her for eating in a waiting area but couldn't do that. He simply walked towards her called for the interview though he knew she was sitting in the last and she is late but still he called her. He came out of his trance when his most loyal servant knocked on the door, Bansi Kaka come with a tea, the usual one his boss likes, he put the cup on the table "Sir, you should sleep now, it's almost 2:00 am" Ram smiled "Ji kaka, will be going to sleep, you go and take rest." Bansi Kaka smiled and walked out of his study.

Please do comment  Edited by RamPriya_Rocks - 7 years ago