Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi plz give me access to read bound by blackmail Arshi ff plz. Really I want read this. my mail id z [email protected]
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo for the index bookmarked already :)
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
UPDATE-

1. BREACH Of VOWS ( COMPLETE)-  I am re-posting the story here, but since Blog is almost ready for it. I would be moving the story to BLOG. -Invites only.

2. BOUND By BLACKMAIL (ONGOING )- All the previous threads have been removed.and moved to a BLOG. Current Chapters are still being posted here but that might change in near future. 
BLOG - invites only. 

3.SILENT CONFESSION ( ON HOLD)- Since I have been ignoring this one, I would love to come back to it but only once I finish writing BOUND By BLACKMAIL.

4.LOVE Me FOREVER (ON HOLD)- Since this have not even been started, I am putting it on hold, till I have at least 2 parts ready. 

Loads of love to all those who have been through this journey with me. Appreciate your love, support and encouragement. 🤗

S❤️
Edited by matosarah - 6 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey hi this is Parram i am reader here on IF.. came across your stories index today only.. I am sucker for ArShi stories and been reading them from long.. so hope you will share a link to your blog and will comment on the thread.. I always comment as it is my contribution to the hard work of the writer who is working hard and my word of appreciation if gives even a small pleasure to the writer is my achievement.. Thanks a ton for writing ArShi stories.. love them and all the wonderful writers of our beloved couple's stories.. mine email id is [email protected]  😊
Pooja_12_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for writing ArShi stories.. U r doing amazing love all of them and you r a wonderful writer mine email id is [email protected]
Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just found your stories. Please send me the blog link. Thank yoy
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the index 
Bookmarking 
Will read soon 
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All ate best stories but my bestest one is bound by blackmail;)
Thanks for the index