INDEX for MOMENT'S STOLEN with ARSHI- UPDATED 8/8/17 ON PAGE 7 - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by MoonBow.

Happy YAY.

May this index bless you with more and more FFs and SS or OS.

Im ready for all!! Gimme more. πŸ˜†

Ahhh! Thanks dear...one day maybe...😊 I would have enough ideas to do them allπŸ˜†
Originally posted by chinnulu

Ritu,
Nice to see Index for your stories.
All the banners are Awesome. Thanks Chinnu...It was an effort...for sure hehe. I just assembled stuff from anywhere I could find...I wish I was talented enough to create those lovely banners.πŸ˜†
Loved all of them.

Can we expect an update for Bound by Blackmail this week. It has been a while. Missing it and eagerly waiting for the update after you gave Amazing Teaser. Fingers crossed...I really do want to deliver a part by this Sunday. Concentrating real hard.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by matosarah

Oye ve! Well I have been trying today...almost wrote a page...so that was a progress.πŸ˜†..But really I have been having lot of inadequacy in finding right words for this intense part...Don't want to fail this couple and this storyπŸ˜”

Maybe it's a writer's block. Or lack of sleep due to work πŸ˜†
But saying not a writer. πŸ˜‘

Yas u keep it going. I'm gonna chase with a whip.. Cream 
Originally posted by MoonBow.

Maybe it's a writer's block. Or lack of sleep due to work πŸ˜† Or lack of food also these days, I am on low carb diet..which is killing me..πŸ˜†
But saying not a writer. πŸ˜‘

Yas u keep it going. I'm gonna chase with a whip.. Cream I am going to get in groove again...actually after work, I am not getting too many hours to sit and write...Thanks for the whip...cream...I need itπŸ˜†
Yaaay finally you got your index
I have a question.  If these stories are about Arshi, how can you write stories based on them in 2004 or 2005?  They were not even born then.  You know what I mean, right?
Cheers...
Edited by Savera84 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Savera84

I have a question.  If these stories are about Arshi, how can you write stories based on them in 2004 or 2005?  They were not even born then.  You know what I mean, right?
Cheers...
You are right, they were not written with Arshi in mind at the time Of course. They were written on Yahoo group for stories. But ever since watching IPKKND , I am very sure most of these stories would go real well the portrayal of Arshi, and I have brought in lot of changes in the story and story scenarios to accommodate the Arshi world.
Hope that clarified the doubts.😊
Congratulations on your index!!

πŸ‘

Finally a place for all your amazing works!!
Came back to it, seems like ages...Edited by johngalt - 7 years ago
Originally posted by johngalt

Came back to it, seems like ages...

I knowww...I have been trying to get a blog started by my nerdy colleague...But I don't want him to read the work...☺️...so in limbo.