PV OS / SS Perfect ImPerfections - Epilogue - page 19

Posted: 7 years ago

Perfect ImPerfections

Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - page 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4643011&TPN=2

Chapter 3 - page 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4643011&TPN=4Chapter  4 - page 5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4643011&TPN=5

Chapter 5 - Page 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4643011&TPN=7

Chapter 6 - page 9

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4643011&TPN=9

Chapter 7 - page 12

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4643011&TPN=12

Epilogue - page 20

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4643011?pn=19

He looked at her. She was grinding and performing with almost every man at the party. Of course he noticed her. Who could not? When she stepped inside the venue heads turned. She was breath-taking. She looked like someone that graced the pages of a fashion magazine. And in fact often she did. Every guy in the room drooled over her. And she played them as only she could. She danced with every guy that wanted to. He should not be surprised by this. In fact he should be used this. This was so typical of her. Wherever she went she caused a stir. He knew he had no right to feel like this but he wanted to pull her scantily clad body off the dance floor and take her home. He wanted to lock her up there and never let her go. And he wanted to make love to her till she begged for mercy.

"Yash, I want to dance." he was brought out his stupor. He had to drag his gaze off her.

"Ok" he said finally.

He took Arpita to the dance floor.

She noticed them coming to the dance floor. She had deliberately dressed even more sexy than usual to such an event. She was her over friendly self and danced with every guy that asked her and there were many. But it seems that he didn't even notice. He had what he wanted. She had known that she would be with him. She was beautiful and quiet and demure and had no personality. Everything that she was not. Arpita was the perfect Scindiya bahu. The perfect wife for the heir to the Scindiya Empire. After all he too was perfect. He was successful in his own right and he never set a foot out of place.

Except for the two years that they dated, but she was a secret. No one could know that Yash Scindiya was dating the flamboyantly loud and provocative Aarti Khuranna. They hardly broke up and he was engaged to Arpita.

She had enough. She went to Prateek.

"Sweety, I think I am going to leave now."

"But the party is not a party without our AK."

"I had a hectic week with my upcoming show so I am out of it."

"It didn't look like it a few minutes ago. You can hide of from the world but you forget I know."

"Please Prateek." she said

"Fight for him Aarti."

"He doesn't want me Prateek. I don't fit into his life."

"But you still love him."

"Yes. I will always love him. And I have resigned myself to the fact that I can't have him."

"Then what was that performance on the dancefloor."

"I don't know, Prateek. I don't know why I did it. It's not like I can make him jealous. It's not like I can get him back but every time I am near him I forget that. And every time he reminds me that he has moved on. It's time for me to do the same."

"You're wrong. I still choose to believe that my best friend will be my Bhabhi someday."

She smiled sadly, and kissed him on his cheek and left.

His eyes never left her, even as he was dancing with his fiance. Initially when they met, he had thought that she was in a relationship with his baby brother. He tried to keep his distance because of that. Prateek met her at college and they became best friends. She was only 18 then, and he was 23. She used to come home with Prateek and they were always all over each other, laughing and joking. He even on occasion found them sleeping in the same bed. He really thought that she was a loose girl. He disliked her intensely. Or so her thought. It turned out that he was just jealous. He was jealous of her relationship with Prateek, because he wanted her for himself.   

His father thought it would be good to go and work abroad for a couple of years before joining the company. He was gone for three years. He returned quite often for holidays and celebrations. And it happened when he had returned for Prateeks 21st birthday party. Of course she was there. Behaving much the same as she did this evening. And much the same way he was fuming as if she belonged to him. But he had composed himself and followed her when she left the venue. She stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. Obviously hot and tired as she was dancing since the music started. He found her standing in a secluded spot. She had knotted her hair in a bun and was fanning herself. He came from behind her. Her sleek neck and beautiful back looked so delectable in the low back dress that she was wearing. His actions were automatic. He came to stand close to her, moving his finger down from her neck to the small of a back. She gasped and arched slightly.

"Yash" she said. He voice was barely a whisper.

He was surprised that she knew it was him and by her reaction to his touched. Pleasantly so. He embraced her from behind. He pressed his lips to her neck.

"How did you know." he asked.

"I always know when you are near. Your fragrance is unique to you. I would recognise it anywhere."

"You drive me crazy"

"Good. I'm glad I don't have to suffer alone."

"Prateek?"

"We are best friends."

"And he is aware of this."

"He is madly in love with Pari."

"And who are you in love with."

"I have been in love with the same man for the past 3 years. But he never notices me. Even though I try my best to get noticed by him."

"Really. How do you know that he doesn't notice you? How do you know that he can't get you out of his head.   How do you know that he didn't rather go abroad to forget about you, thinking you are having a relationship with his brother."

"And now, does he still want to run away from me."

"He has given up running away from you."

"And how does he feel about me."

"Hopelessly and completely in love." He said and turned her around.

They shared the most amazing kiss ever.

They hugged each other, her head buried his chest. Happy to have finally shared their feelings.

"When are you leaving again?"

"In two days."

"And then when will you back after that?"

"In 3 months, But then I will be back for good."

"Oh" she said. He felt rather than heard her crying softly.

"Honey, why are you crying?"

"It's a long time. You will miss my birthday."

"What the birthday. The one the 27th of June where you will turn 21. Yes that's only less than a month away."

"You know when my birthday is?"

"Of course. Have you not been getting my flowers for the last 3 years?"

"That was you? I always imagined it was you. But I never thought it would be."

"Yes, it was me. I will send something better this year. Just 3 months baby and we can be together forever."

"Can we go somewhere private? We only have 2 days. I want to spend as much time with you as I can." she asked.

He called up a friend that had an apartment in the city and asked if they could use it. And he said yes. Aarti's parents were easy going and she told them that she was staying over at a friend's house.

They had talked the talked the whole night, lying in each other's arms. They talked about their feelings, their future, their goals and their life together. And they made out but he stopped it every time it got out of hand. He had no idea how he managed that as he wanted her so badly.

They both agreed not to tell anyone yet. And she didn't see him again before he left.

She was not looking forward to her birthday this year. She wanted to celebrate with him. But he wouldn't be there. Her flowers arrived first thing in the morning. But this time it was followed by more gifts. The gifts were delivered on the hour every hour. She was waiting for his call but it never came. She was devastated. The gifts meant nothing. She wanted him more. Even if it was just to hear his voice. Eventually she has to leave for the party.

Her parents went all out. She had the best venue, the best caterers, and the best dj that money could buy. She tried to enjoy herself as much as she could. To make matters worse, Prateek wasn't there. She couldn't get hold of him. When he finally came. She ran to him.

"Where were you? Why didn't you answer your phone? What kind of a friend are you?" she said angrily.

"Aarti, I am really not feeling well. I just came to tell you that. I am leaving again now."

She was close to tears. This was fast becoming the worst day of her life. The love of her life has not even called her and her best friend would not even be there to celebrate her birthday.

"I'm sorry sweetie. You know I wouldn't do this otherwise. At least walk me out."

She walked him out. She so caught up in her sadness that she didn't even see him.

"Happy Birthday Aarti." he head shot up.

He was standing there with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

She ran to him and kissed him passionately. Not caring who was around.   luckily there was no one.

When she tore herself away from she slapped him on his arm repeatedly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

She looked at Prateek.

"Prateek, you are supposed to be my best friend. How could you hide this from me?"

"Your boyfriend asked me to keep the secret. Shout at him." he said.

"Are you not happy my love?"

"Ecstatic." she hugged him again.

He joined the party but she had to divide her attention as she was the guest of honour. He left early because he was tired. She didn't even mind. She was just glad that he was home. She wouldn't see him for a couple of days as she was planning a weekend away with her friends and he wouldn't let her cancel.

They would be going to the Scindiya beach house in Mumbai. For some bizarre reason they couldn't get her on a flight with them and had to fly separately.   She took a cab to the house. She was there before anyone. She thought that her friends would be there before her. But it seemed quiet. The door was open.

"Prateek" she called.

Then she was grabbed from behind.

She was shocked at first then relaxed.

"More surprises, Mr. Scindiya"

"Yes, Miss Khuranna. Many more. A lifetime of surprises."

"I love you"

"I love you too."

She turned around.

"You've made me so happy. How long are you home for this time?"

"Just forever."

"Really Yash"

"Yes really."

She jumped on him and kissed him. The kiss turned more and more passionate,

"Aarti, we must stop."

"No, no stopping anymore. I love you. I want you. Make me yours Yash."

"I didn't bring you here for that. I just wanted to spend time with you."

She stepped away from him and started to walk towards the bedroom. Removing her clothes and dropping them on the floor as she went.

He had no choice but to follow. He was helpless in his love for her.

She was lying on his bed naked when he got there.

"You are overdressed sir." she said.

He started undressing as well.

"Aarti, have you done this before?" He asked as he got on the bed next to him.

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Aren't you scared?"

"No, I trust you."

"You know it will hurt."

"I know. I love you and I want to be yours." She started to kiss him. She lay on top of him and kissed him passionately. He flipped her over and started to kiss her on her lips, her neck, sucking her earlobes, her shoulders and her breasts. He started rubbing his erection between her legs. The feel of his hardness causing her to moan in pleasure. He took his fingers and started stimulating her. Her actions were driving him wild. Finally he plunged into her. He felt her tense up and she gave a little scream. He stopped. He kissed her again.   His mouth found her breasts again.

"I love you baby. The pain will go away soon. I promise."

"I love you too. I trust you, Yash"

"He started moving, slowly and increasing the rhythm as he felt her relax and respond.

He knew when she was ready to climax. She dug her fingernails into him and screamed his name repeatedly. Finally he could release what he had been withholding for some time.

"I love you baby" he said kissing her.

He got up and ran a bath for them. They relaxed in the bath their fingers entwined as they were talking about the events of the past few days.

"Aarti, do you mind if we don't tell anyone yet. You know my parents are traditionalists. I know they won't approve our relationship. They only accepted you when they were sure there was nothing between you and Prateek."

"Baby, I am fine with that. I am not in hurry to get married. As long as I know you love me."

"I do.    For me you are already my wife. Especially after what we have just done. I love you so much."

"Actions speak louder than words, Mr Scindiya. Show me how much you love me. I have already forgotten."

He chuckled.

"You are a greedy little minx aren't you? I am going to love being married to you." he lifted her and placed her on top of his already hard arousal. She gasped.

"I did my bit. It's your turn to show me how much you love me future Mrs. Scindiya."

She was shy at first but he started rubbing her in the most pleasurable way and she started moving on top of him of her own volition. She was wild and he loved it. When they were one the bath water was cold and half of it on the floor.

"I love this Yash. These sensations are amazing. How are we going to keep doing this when we are home?"

"Maybe we shouldn't do it."

"Maybe we shouldn't." she said but they both knew they would.

They spent a glorious time at the beach house and flew home together.

"When do I see you again?"

"I will arrange with Prateek."

He soon rented an apartment where they could meet privately.

But a secret relationship is not easy to maintain and it was fraught with problems.

Edited by B-onesie - 3 years ago
congratulations on this one sweets

This is so perfect sweet B, I'm speechless, you always seem to come up with the best creations my dear...update soon dear, can't wait to see how the story unfold
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Simply put B Awesome⭐️
am with Sharlene di on this 1. I just fell in love with this story i can't wait 4 the next part plz continue soon sis.
awesome update
oh hell yash engaged to arpita 😑
aarya were date secretly but they broke up πŸ₯Ί
only prateek know abt aarya & he want them to back together πŸ˜ƒ
aarya first meeting was interesting yash thought aarti & prateek were dating πŸ˜†
in fact yash was jealous seeing aarti with prateek πŸ˜‰
aarya romance was as always wild pasionate 😳
hope aarya will get way to back together
continue plz
congratz for new story.. eager to read more
Another amazing SS.  Really love it.  Impatiently waiting for the next update.  Continue soon.
Hmm very interesting. Wonder why Yash kept her a secret and why he left her. Does he really want to marry Arpita after being with Arti. Can he handle the tame and spice less Arpita after a fiery Arti. 
Felt real bad for Arti. Glad at least part eek knows. Why can't he talk to his brother
sounds like another awesome tale! just what caused them to split when they loved each other so deeply?
continue soon! I think you may have forgotten about this one Honey-Bee πŸ˜†

soonest of soon please! 
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Tessaloni

sounds like another awesome tale! just what caused them to split when they loved each other so deeply?
continue soon! I think you may have forgotten about this one Honey-BeeπŸ˜†

<font size="7" color="#0000ff">soonest of soon please!</font>

I have definitely not forgotten. I have made a conscious decision to not continue till at least one other story has been completed. It could have been completed with Wishes and dreams but you are threatening me. πŸ˜†