Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: leena04

I searched for other part but didnt get but will love to see the continue if u can... would love to see Priya react when Pap beti duo will be at home... n some romance disturbing by Pihu...

Thank you so much for appreciating and the next part is on page 2.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RamPriya_Rocks

Thank you so much for appreciating and the next part is on page 2.

thank you for the info will check it now

leena04 thumbnail

OMG this more interasting then last onee 2 good awesom yaar... caann't wait to see RaYa omancing more on dinning table n theen after Pihu sleep... plz yaar do continue plz... the way Priya behaved hearing the knock on dorr was just amzing... can't wait to read more... yaa i m just loving the way story processed why didnt Pihu asked why is Priya in bathrob that would b worth watching... plz continue yaarrr plz plz plz...

leena04 thumbnail

hey dear plz continue karo na its so good plz...

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

hey dear plz continue karo na its so good plz...

Will try to continue this story but cant promise because of my busy schedule. ðŸ˜Š
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nice cute written Os...pihu's innocence, priya and ram being naughty and their fav nokjhok..luved it...
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Nice cute written Os...pihu's innocence, priya and ram being naughty and their fav nokjhok..luved it...

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

OMG this more interasting then last onee 2 good awesom yaar... caann't wait to see RaYa omancing more on dinning table n theen after Pihu sleep... plz yaar do continue plz... the way Priya behaved hearing the knock on dorr was just amzing... can't wait to read more... yaa i m just loving the way story processed why didnt Pihu asked why is Priya in bathrob that would b worth watching... plz continue yaarrr plz plz plz...

Awww Thank you so much for appreciating, yeah I will try to continue this but only after finishing other pending FF. And about Priya being in Bathrobe...to be honest it doesnt stuck me too ðŸ˜†
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
main to kabse ichha dhari baithi hu k ye story k kuch aur parts aage bhi hume milte rahe.
kya meri ichha poori hogi?