•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Absolutely jobless while i was walking this evening.. so just thought of this..
Raman :  i  love the character and ofcourse Karan who plays it..having said that just pondered over this.. 

Raman is very impulsive and absolutely does not think..We call these characters 'mundiri kottai' in tamil meaning cashewnuts.. this mundiri kottai is quite damaging and dangerous.

When he was in love with Shagun his family did not matter and when Shagun left him  noone mattered. he does not realise his anger actually is not only ruining his life but others also. He is just not willing to listen. his anger kept ruhi away from fathers love till Ishitha came in.

once Ishitha came in he immediately reacted. sending her parents to jail etc etc.. all acts were impulsive and damaging.

Every time there is a problem he finds a person to put the blame on. Any problem Ishitha is blamed and thrown out. Actually i would not like it if my husband does that. He then blamed Romi for being careless when Nidhi took the kid away. 

His munidiri kottai character again came in play when he announced his wedding. He now is stuck and for once i feel good for him.he should take the brunt of his decisions. 

Not saying that Ishitha is wrong.. she is but Raman is worse. He has no right to abuse a woman. 

I want Ishitha to actually give it back to him and walk away. Subbu was right. Every man respects a woman as long as she gives kids.. Raman did the same. How was he different when he hurled those abuses at her. it is easy to say he was angry but dont we all know when youare angry what you think is what you say. in that case Raman is another usual man.. what is the difference?

Agreed he was angry with IShitha but why break ties  with Iyers. he could have been a good son to them. they have lost their daughter. Pihu could have been told that the mom is dead.. Ruhi was aware that her mom left her when she was young. in this case it is easier to handle as the mom is dead..

so if we analyse apart from the fact that he is possesive and righteous about his love there are lot of negatives..

Posted: 7 years ago
Absolutely agree with you.
Though am not an IshRa lover any more and I doubt I can ever be again after these dramas, abuses and hurts from raman to ishita, but for the sake of DivAn chemistry I would've liked IshRa to unite, but only after him getting his needful punishment, feeling really guilty (not like the ones people assume him to be guilty) and repent and then after Ishita standing strong and not forgiving Raman so easily and make him realize her hurt pain and what made her leave, what made her life like hell being with Raman. But, donno all those sbs WUs.. I don't think anything such will happen. And, I can't love IshRa again.