My Prediction : Kalpana Se Pare Twist

Posted: 7 years ago
Guys this is my Prediction so it might turn out to be wrong or right so don't throw Chappals on me.

My guess is that Soumya is Pakistani and Nimmi is surrogate mother of a Pakistani Couple but due to some circumstances that Pakistani Couple vanish and thus Nimmi takes her care after all she gave birth to Soumya. 

That's the reason behind title "Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsas Ki"
Edited by AkkiHP - 7 years ago
i am banging my head
still dont get it πŸ˜†

anything is possible
Any thing possible akki. Muje tho kuch samaj nahi aa rahi Hai 😳
I stopped thinking because nothing is totally justifying the reason for anger and all the thing πŸ˜† so i stopped thinking and waiting for this kalpana ke pare
Originally posted by zubeada

i am banging my head
still dont get it πŸ˜†

anything is possible
Exactly kuch bhi ho sakta hai. .!!
But that lady in Veil is really scary.

Show has caught my attention from 1st Scene itself. 
no idea about twist but this one is also good
OK that's why they choose punjab backdrop because of punjab border between these two countries. It can happen but why this apshagun and allπŸ˜• Edited by EagleEye- - 7 years ago

🀣🀣🀣 Itna dimaag kharch karne ki kya zaroorat hai ??? Maha Episode ka wait karte hai , apne aap sab kuch pata chal jayega . Garmi mein dimaag itna nai daudana chahiye hum sabko πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
btw ur title says-kaplana instead of kalpanaπŸ˜†
Nice idea and quiet Interesting but why so much pabandhi on every thing wo log normally vi to usse behave kar sakte hai na payar na sahi and I don't think it's never tested b4 on tv
Ny way kuch vi ho sakta hai lets wait for the truth revelationEdited by RIMO9013 - 7 years ago