Kumkum Bhagya EDT #8 AdminNote: pg 142 - Page 62

Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously what is this Nikhil-Sarla scene. Dislike seeing Sarla beg. How easily Niks sways with a death threat. Which is realistic, if a madman suddenly threatened someone I love - might react like Sarla too. But that's assuming it's my first encounter with the madman. That Sarla went to directly confront him alone after everything that happened and all the lies and games she knows he's capable of...makes! no! Sense!!
Serious rodaadis cheeks look different she doesn't look the same.

Ok so sarla is free to say that nikhil orchestrated this and abhi needs to sign the divorce papers. Duuude. Just tell abhiii. I mean yes there's a chance that abhi and those around him won't handle the news properly and pragya will get killed but hey give him a chance to solve the problem at least. If anything abhi does or doesn't do results in harm to pragya at least then abhi can be blamed instead of you guys.

I don't even know what I want.

Accha sarla you can't get prags divorced in the face of her getting killed instead. OK THEN SARLA thanks for the model values.

I want to say thank god for rodaadi but I am not actually pleased that they're going through with nikhil's plan. There's gotta be better ways to handle this.
HOW CUTE IS PRAGYA AT THE WINDOW HOW CUTE

I'm sorry what. Abhi can read people's mind? Look. I don't believe this for a minute. I love AbhiGya but how can I believe this? Nothing supports this. This is such an unfair and wrong corruption of a beautiful idea. Abhi can read Pragya's mind? Abhi can hear Pragya's heart? THEN HOW ARE WE IN THIS MESS?

I'm so upset. This isn't funny or cute to me. Don't flipping joke with me on AbhiGya romance, Cvs. I'm fine with you not giving the real stuff but do NOT play with us like this, giving us sweetness that could NEVER have happened because AbhiGya's dynamic has never allowed for it.

Why does prags want a clean shaven abhi all of a sudden? Who wrote this? Someone who has no idea about anything that has ever happened between abhigya. 
Rodaadi comes and announces that Prags wants a divorce and Abhi must sign to release her. This is where Abhi's daadi's comes forward, snatches the papers, rips them in half, and tells Abhi to his face that Pragya can't have sent this because Pragya has been acting as her pawn enacting her plan for lo these many months. And IF Pragya has a change of heart, Daadi should declare that neither she nor Abhi should believe it until Pragya can look them in the eye and tell them so. Whereupon Rodaadi should do the sensible thing and explain what she knows about the kidnapping and the death threat.
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN.

I may need to take refuge in a cave rather than facing whatever massacre of logic will surely happen instead.

Nainu has the right idea! KKB sabbatical for a week! And actually the latest OLV stuff highly irritates me too. 

BUT. I am looking forward to watching in a way I did not prior to and during the DNA stuff. So I do plan in to tune in tomorrow - and will try to keep expectations low! 😃 😆
Thanks viji I think 😆 🤗

I rewatched the flashback. "How to flirt while married without any chance of ever having a mature adult relationship so might as well gratify your inner 9 year old's sense of romance."

I mean. It was sweet. But as an AbhiGya fan, I take it very badly. It's tone deaf and seriously feels like it was written by someone who has no idea about anything that has ever gone on between AbhiGya. I think I am making a bigger deal out of it than I should, I guess for the most part it's unobjectionable. But wow guys, I really didn't like it and really upset me. 
Ep is on again in the background and I caught RoDaadi's line, she's lost a lot of things in life but she won't lose her "aakhri sahara" Pragya.

err, ok...I get it. Don't nitpick. It's fine for a loving grandmother to refer to her beloved granddaughter as her "last support" in her old age...

But...can't anyone want to value and save Prags just because she deserves to live???

Like, the line just struck me as a bit instrumental...can someone please care about Prags for Prags sake rather than their own. I mean, she herself doesn't, so why expect anyone else to...sigh. 😕

Tues July 12 epi                                            Tough transitions

Taaliyakhil - the invincible!  Really humongous villains who beat up everyone in their path. I didn't like Sarla ma scene - both the seemingly bold confrontation when she marches into Nikhil's place and then pathetically begging him to spare Pragya.  Script is so, so cheap with so many holes in it.  As I guessed yesterday, the villains' scared of Abhi is just an excuse for abhigya separation/divorce.  Nikhil's role has mushroomed like an atom bomb.😲  Now Aliya and Nikhil plot leaving Tanu out? This whole divorce papers unfolding through Sarla ma and rs-dadi is seriously a lousy development.👎🏼 Why is it writers make non-villainous women so ineffective in KKB? Terrible.

Abhigya showing their telepathy and deep connection. Why now? Pragya calling out Abhi - first time we heard her call out Abhi, I guess. And Abhi hearing it. Whatever. Well...I wish that bond is put to good use. Wish that bond solved their problems.  That flashback scene about mindreading - all too synthetic to heighten the drama.  Just stop such misleading scenes then!!

I feel it's pathetic script putting Pragya through all these hassles all the time.  This girl has endured so much emotionally and psychologically; On top of that, does she have to go through kidnapping, murder attempts, blackmailing, saving a child, etc? If she has to go through all that, then her win rate should be higher. No moral justice in this show.

Pragya's save Pari attempt unexpectedly turning into a hostage situation which grew into a divorce or murder crisis is a terrible, stupid away to split up abhigya.  Nikhiliya's plan to silence every Arora and leave the Mehras and Purab in lala land is so ridiculous.  Abhigya's separation last time due to Tanu preggy was so much more credible. 

This separation episodes at the end of pranu and mugambo tracks are looking kinda similar. Takhil are the reason back then and now.  Pragya leaves MM then and now.  Pragya gets into accident/danger back then and she's in danger now.  Abhi is sad then and now. Pragya signs divorce papers then, but Abhi signs them now.  Pragya finds out the truth on her own back then, Abhi will find out about baby truth too on his own.  Some symmetry in all this nonsense, I guess!

So now we'll see some heavy weepy scenes and high drama of villains winning again. Wonder how the team will take all this. Aroras are shattered.  Abhi and Pragya will have devastating scenes. And really hard scenes for us to watch.  Script is so shady...

But I'm hoping for the next track to be better.  Because even if divorce papers are signed, no big deal.  Tabhi marriage is not going to happen. We'll see Abhigya together again.  I'm curious about the next track. Something new is definitely around the corner. Villains may win, but show can't go on without abhigya on screen. 

So hit us, next track!  Melodramatic epi. I didn't like it.

Originally posted by -mina-

Rodaadi comes and announces that Prags wants a divorce and Abhi must sign to release her. This is where Abhi's daadi's comes forward, snatches the papers, rips them in half, and tells Abhi to his face that Pragya can't have sent this because Pragya has been acting as her pawn enacting her plan for lo these many months. And IF Pragya has a change of heart, Daadi should declare that neither she nor Abhi should believe it until Pragya can look them in the eye and tell them so. Whereupon Rodaadi should do the sensible thing and explain what she knows about the kidnapping and the death threat.
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN.

I may need to take refuge in a cave rather than facing whatever massacre of logic will surely happen instead.

Nainu has the right idea! KKB sabbatical for a week! And actually the latest OLV stuff highly irritates me too. 

BUT. I am looking forward to watching in a way I did not prior to and during the DNA stuff. So I do plan in to tune in tomorrow - and will try to keep expectations low! 😃 😆

Mina, I got cheated by your first paragraph. As soon as I read that Daadi comes forward and does something, Abhi is told the truth,I was like How did I miss the episode. I didn't bother to read the last line of the paragraph for few minutes. I went to the topmost floor of a building and the elevator took me to the ground floor in a jiffy. That's how I feel now.
SORRY NIVU!!! *holds ears* I should have written "this is where abhi's daadi SHOULD come" - typing too fast during mina show and didn't bother to fix it later. Oops 😕
Originally posted by -mina-

SORRY NIVU!!! *holds ears* I should have written "this is where abhi's daadi SHOULD come" - typing too fast during mina show and didn't bother to fix it later. Oops 😕

I didn't read fully. That's the problem not the way you typed. 😊

*thinking whether to let Mina hold her ears because Nivu finds it cute when people hold ears* 😆
Edited by -Nive- - 7 years ago