Posted: 7 years ago

Here another os from me.. and its on request from my sister Aru.. and aslo for D, as  I badly I wanted to write something on her birthday but as usual could not manage time. SO here for my both sisters. and going to post on Balh anniversary as its the sole reason for what I got so many beautiful peeps in my life.. ..LOVE u all and Happy anniversary to BALH

Smart Priya very Smart .. aab sara iljaam tum mujhpar laga rehi ho.. ok. Iske baad tum kuch bhi karoge na , I will never forgive u. Saying so Ram left the place with heavy heart.

Aap believe kare ya na kare I meant every word Mr.Kapoor. main aapse bohut pyar karti hu.. and mujhe ye bhi pata hai..aap bhi mujhse bohut pyar karte hai..I miss u too. Jitna aap mujhe miss karte hai..but ye sab baatein main pehle aap se hi sunna chhati thi. Tha's it.. Priya said all these in her mind. All were expressing her ego. experiencing  her husband's painful eyes. Still she was not able to say all these loudly.

Happy Valentine's Day Mr.Kapoor. I LOVE U VERY MUCH.really I do..and miss u too. Priya uttered those in lil bit audible voice of her, without expecting anyone's presence there .

Itna hi pyar karte ho to.bata kyu nehi dete ho saaf saaf.itna natak karna jaruri hai kya.

But She was shocked with the presence of the very familiar voice. Which confirmed the address with the excuse word. almost 24 years ago,

Aap , aap kab aaye .. aap to.. chale gaye the na..

Yes I left ..but suddenly ..i remember about the card so I came.

Card? With a surprised tone Priya sked.

Showing it .Yes this one. For which all this drama..

Ye kya hai.Priya was going to take this from him.

No its not use now, actually seeing the balloon with I LOVE U words.. thora behak gaya tha.. DIL hai na aakhir..firse dhakadna start kiya tha jor se..and aapne hosh kho baith kar .. Valentine's  day card dene chala aapne egoist biwi ko..

What does it mean.Priya exclaimed .

Its nothing.I just forgot.23 years shadi k baad Kapoor khandan ki ego bhi to tum me aahi jayenge ..and waise bhi ye sharma k time bhi U had.

Mr.Kapoor.its too much.Priya warned him.but in a soft voice. Already the ices are started to melt in both side with the fire of emotion, feelings and care for each other.

Ajib hai Priya..ek insaan jise pata hai..gusse me mere kan ki motive, jab main jhut bolti hu.tab mere aankho ki chupa chupi khelna. Gusse me mere dil dhakdna..excitement me so.. Aaj usee hi mere dard nehi dikhti hai .mere Aankhon me..use ye mehsus nehi hoti hai kitni khalipan hai yeha.showing his heart He said..every time mujhe placard lekar usse ye jahir karna hai ..k Main tumse kitna pyar karta hu..aur tumhare bina tumhare Mr.Kapoor is nothing.is it Priya..

Tears is rolling down from Priya's eyes.

Let it be.I am going to book one table .as I am hungry so u r.waiting for u in car.saying so Ram left the  room. but again forget the card on Priya's table.

Aab mere kharate kam hogaye hai Priya .aab main AC bhi 24 me set karke rakhta hu.even do do pillows lena bhi band kar chuka hu..aab main wo sab karta hu jo humesha tumhe pasand thi.

Happy Valentine's day My love.I LOVE U. Ur and only urs RAM.nehi Mr.Kapoor.

Priya closed the card and started crying. It was the same feelings like someone is punching her heart. and she cant do anything.

Her ph started to ring.looking at the called id.Priya wiped her tears but with the heavy voice she answered..I am waiting in my car..when u will come.. aur again I have to go to take u from the another side the person asked.

I am coming.Priya cut the line , took the card and her purse.and went towards downstairs.

After almost one hour they reached one hotel which is outside of the city .but in Ram Kapoor's standard the business tycoon..Ram parked the car at the allotted place and asked Priya to join with him.

Already He booked one private cabin for the lunch just to spend few minutes with his lady love stealing from the world.but alas his life and his status , knowing his presence the Manager himself came to them..

Sorry Sir.for disturbing you..with apologetic tone Manager started his conversation. Ram was not ok with his arrival still being one public figure he asked him to go ahead . where as Priya kept herself with her mobile..

Sir actually . today we arranged one party for valentine's day..and your and mam's presence will enhance the celebration..Ram thought for few seconds and then agreed to attend.

Hope Mam , I did not disturb you..looking at Priya the manager asked. Priya gave her smile.. seeing it .Ram felt Priya is also ok with so He asked the manager about the time.

Sir it will start on 7Pm. .si still then u can spend ur time at ur regular room. Priya looked at him, which expressed  lots of queries..but not at all furious at him.

As soon as the manager left Priya stared at him.and asking explanation of regular room means.. avoiding her gaze Ram said.. hope u remember we used to come over here Mallika.. Priya smiled a lil bit and nodded in yes.

Hmm. Chalo kuch to yaad hai,.. to in paanch mahine..I used to come to search My mallika again..

You dont need to find ur mallika over here Viraj..agar aap aapni Priya ka haat humesha k liye thamlete ..

Main to  humesha hi thamna chaha.. but..

Yes Aapki Ego pehle aapko rok lete hai.. right.Priya mocked at him.. and just then waiter server their food.It was mixed Ram's fav as well as Priya's too.

They engrossed in their food. Rather discussing the hatred chapter of their liofe..as both of them were hungry.and felt they can discuss in the room too. Finishing the lunch. Ram went to the receptionist and collected the key.,already Manager booked the room in Ram's name. Maximum time being unknown to each other,Priya was trying to busy her in ph.calling nutz, Khush Suhani. ..even playing games. Where as Ram was busy in his Ipad, though both stared eye glances with each other in every interval.but staying close to each other .they ego. Made them to feel like staying apart with miles distances,

At7 pm.personally manager went to invite them and asked them to join at the venue.

Within few minutes Rama nd Priya both joined at party as a royal couple .holding their hands just pretending to the world that .. they r the most lovable couple. Who knows the internal..and who can see their eyes the care for each other .. they know they r eternal couple..and most lovable in true sense where words are less but expression of eyes are enough to understand each other.both forced to join the dance floor too. At the middle of the dais occupied by famous Business Tycoon who found his valentine late..but after 23 years both are the example of successful marriage Manager introduced them the whole  surrounding roared with so many claps..

Ram took his lady love in his arms. Priya looked at him intensely .

I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms

Ram tight his hand around his waist..and strongly clutched her palm in his.. still they are stepping their feet with the song..

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

And keep me safe from harm

Forgetting about the surrounding, Ram took her face in his palms.. already the water from Priya's eyes took its path.. 
I want to run to you (oooh)
But if I come to you (oooh)

Tell me, will you stay or will you run away
I need you here

Ram wiped her tears so gently.. and kept his forhead on her's ..The atmosphere was so perfect. Dim light. Then no one cant find anyone. All are engrossed in their parents arms.

I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much

Gently Ram kissed her dove eyes.. where as tears also took its path from his eys

And keep me safe from harm
I want to run to you (oooh)
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

Ram hugged her so tightly that there is no tomorrow. After so many years he got the most precious things of life what he almost lost...

Priya also reciprocated with the same feelings.. with so many turmoil, finally the heart finds its soul mate.. now they find the reason of beating.

Writer: Sanjukta Dey aka BALHLOVER
Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago
Hello Sanju
Sorry for late comment๐Ÿ˜†
What a lovely OS 
how i wish k show mai bhi atleast Priya Ram ka card padh leti  date pe bhale hi na jate but card toh mil jana chahiye tha 
anyways, aapne priya ko card bhi diya aur date pe bhi bheja ๐Ÿ˜ณ thank you ๐Ÿ˜†

keep writing sweet OS like this โญ๏ธ
Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago
Beautifully expressed story. 
Write more os. 
Thank u sanju di for writing such sweet os for me n also on 5th anniversary of balh thank u so much
superb. wonderful. both remember old days. viraj and mallika.
so sweet romantic valentine date of RaYa.
Soo Sweet Os..
Raya r meant to b together but their ego not allow to xpress their feelings..
n how much they love each other.. beautiful
Originally posted by Sakshiashu

Beautifully expressed story. 
Write more os. 

Thank u dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by peeyara

reserving

still reserved ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Rayaland

Thank u sanju di for writing such sweet os for me n also on 5th anniversary of balh thank u so much
 I wanted to write and post on ur birthday dear ..but sorry for late ..and glad that u liked it๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Kiruthikaaaru

Superb yar..

Thank u dear