Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode 3:

Banner credit : sameera 12

I  was continuously staring at her face with a wide smile on mine face..

A song played in the back of my heart :

TUMKO JO MILA HOON

MERI DHANDKAN CHAL GAYI

TUMKON JO MILA HUN

MERI DHADKAN CHAL GAYEEE

AUR MEIN HO GAYA...

HO GAYAAA

MEIN HO GAYA...

HO GAYAAA...

TERA DIWANA...

ARRE MASTANA...

TUMKO JO MILA HUN...

MEIN HOOON GAYA...

TERA HI DIWANA

BUS UN HI MASTANA...

HONNN (this is my own written song , i know really bad but please bear)

She eyed me with a blank expression , i was lost in her and suddenly she stood up, freed her waist from my arms and said : what... its been 10 minutes you are holding me, where are you lost????

I got out from that trance , oh what a beautiful trance -i thought.

I then eyed her from head to toe- no , not again... she was wearing a bridal dress...

was she married , ok the first girl was fine, atleast she was not married...

While i was lost in thinking she waved her hand in front of my face with an angry look.

She again burst out : are you mad or what, tell me...

I was now up to the brim , first i saved her by holding her and she...

I said angrily : oh hello, i saved you miss or mrs whatever ... what are you doing here that too on your marriage day...

I was saying this when i saw her eyes , full of some unknown pain, like her life was snatched from her , i couldn't scold her more because she controlled herself with much force and if i said more , she would have cried...

I said softly : ok, i am sorry, MY MISTAKE , now can i ask you something...leave these formalities and tell me , did you run away from your wedding.

She eyed me while the tears in her eyes started to flow down , though she didn't cried , she told me with a blank look : no...

I said in a swift : then your dress...????

She told me with another indifferent look , oh how i hated this look of hers, can't she tell me her emotions but she just said : i was working in a play ... thats it...

I eyed her with another questionable look and was about to say something when she said : yaa, Amritsar also organizes plays.

I was shocked , was she a mind reader or what , it was just her guess i convinced myself.

I then said : name????

She just thought for a second and in a hurry told me : shadi -ek sazza !!!!

I eyed her with another shocked look and asked : what , your name is shadi- ek sazza...

You are asking my name- she quoted with almost shouting look.

Yaa , of course- i said in a "what did you think" manner.

MADHUBALA -madhubala bhalla - she said with a not so interested look, oh please change your look -devil inside me said.

I was boggled and said : stop it you...

She eyed me angrily and said : what did i do mr. That i should stop????

She couldn't hear that stupid devil ,i reminded myself.

Nothing , sorry- i said to cover up.

When will the bus to Mumbai arrive -she asked me with same expression.

"Please" now the angel also screamed - change your expression.

I wanted to kill these both but can't , my bad luck.

Are you a local- came the next question from my throat.

I trapped her yee, said the devil.

Yes i am - came her voice and now i knew how the devil trapped her.

Oh  , so going to Mumbai in bridal dress , or is this scene a part of your play- i smiled with the reason that i actually trapped her and asked.

She was visibly confused as to what to answer so she just went from there and started asking other people there.

Huh, she wants to go to Mumbai , she'll have to meet me there and answer my  question  - said the curious cute devil inside me, oh how did he become cute from stupid , he said the right thing so he became cute, he...he.

After some time:

She was continuously asking people about the bus and after some time the bus came.

I quickly went in and grabbed a two seater.

I knew very well what i have to do so i just kept my luggage on the seat next to me and sat comfortably waiting for her.

Till she came in , all the seats in the bus were occupied except for mine and 1 another.

She was searching for seat when an aunty came to me and said : keep your luggage aside , the seats are for people not for your luggage.

How rude- again this irritating devil spoke up.

I eyed her still searching for seat when the other seat which was left was with two men, they were looking like thugs and eyeing her lustfully.

I am sure she won't sit there- said the angel .

Oh my cute angel , thanks for this hope-i thought.

I said to the lady with a smile as i got an idea : aunty , actually she's my wife , we just got married and she became angry on me and so she's not sitting with me but i'll have to book seat for her as at the end of the day she's my wife.

I again saw towards her , those thugs wanted to give her seat so i again said in a loud manner : aunty , you sit with them...

She turned towards me and eyed me again , oh with the same look.

She kept eyeing me for quite some time , i guess she was thinking that how handsome, decent , cute i look.

Ok ...ok ... jokes apart but i am actually better than those thugs na.

She came near me , i happily picked my luggage while she seated there.

Dumbo- i heard her say.

Oh hello , ms bride , i am not a dumbo - said i.

Shut up and don't talk to me - came her voice.

I just turned my face towards the window , after all how rude she was.

Piya laughs as she says to nikita : such a cute love story na nikita.

Nikita lost in her phone said : piya  , i know what is the end , they both will be separated , like your SMs last story so whats the need.

Piya  s face which was glowing suddenly turned to serious and she said : so what , lovers get separated but love doesn't end or get separated.

She suddenly heard her papa calling her and she eyed nikita with a pleasing look who now was not lost in her phone and went saying : i know , i am your personal secretary.

Piya again smiled as she started reading again.

In that dark place , that boy who was eyeing the book sees a drawing of two eyes , two beautiful eyes on a  paper and suddenly he sees a girl in bridal dress covering her face with black cloth and only her eyes are seen , same as the eyes in the sketch.

How he knew that it was just an illusion but how he wished that it never went away.

Edited by Piyaliiii - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 👏
Eager for the next part 😃
Thank you for the pm 😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
abhay meeting madhu in bridal attire was wow...he didnt want her 2 b married 4 sure.What is Madhu's mystery?he says she didnt run from her wedding it was just 4 a play.but she seems 2 b upset.Abhay saying that they r actually a couple but just fought was cute n naughty.Piya saying that luv doesnt end in separation was so nice
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
nice one
so abhay met Madhu
mystery about the wedding dress
like how he sulks every time she says rude
does their love story have to end on sad note like the book though
hoping she comes to him in end
looking forward to story continuing
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Nice Part.😊
The Wedding dress part was so Interesting.😊
The Whole Part was so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it can't wait for next part sorry for late reply thank you for pm.
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. loved it.
😊
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

EPISODE 4:

Banner credit : sameera 12

The episode starts with the boy seeing that girl and he stands up , he while coming near her says : Madhu...

when he's about to reach her , she disappears.

He is shocked and starts breaking things of his room while crying bitterly...

https://i.imgur.com/9JQ03vc.jpg

Piya is continuing reading the book:

The book:

I was now continuously looking out but still from the corner of my eye i was continuously trying to see her and her face was still indifferent, she was continuously staring her bag which was in her lap  and was in deep thinking...

She suddenly fell asleep , no...no...not that serial type romance in simple words not on my shoulders.

She kept her head on her bag which was in her lap.

I now stared her smiling , her cute face looked more cute while sleeping but still something incomplete , i always felt seeing her...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWi18N1CIAARj5b.jpg

I was continuously staring her and admiring hr beauty when i heard her murmur in sleep itself.

Madhubala (while sleeping): leave me i am not gonna marry you...leave me...kavitha how can you do this to her...i said leave...

I stared her with a shock.

Devil :maybe it will be lines of her play na yaar , why are you so tensed...

I was thinking this when the angel said : don't you see the pain in her eyes ...i find it real...not a drama...

I was convinced , i was continuously staring her this time in deep thinking ...her face expressions changed every time , it felt like she was having a horrifying dream...

"its just a dream " the devil spoke.

" but dreams reflect our condition na" came the rebellious tone of the angel..

I was now not thinking but staring her and suddenly...

She woke up with scream and hugged me...

All the people in the bus were staring me , i felt like i am a torturing husband whose wife has lodged a complaint against him and they are staring me just to start beating me in a few seconds...

I was shocked as she was not even moving...

"oh hello , leave me" i said slowly in her ears..

She left me and eyed me tensed and said: sorry...

All the people now turned there faces back ahead and i was relieved...

"no problem" i said adjusting myself.

She suddenly laughed .

I eyed her questionably when she said : you look cute when you are tensed.

I smiled at her and said : so will you be my friend...

She eyed me with a look that i crossed border without passport and i was about to draw back the hand which i showed her but she suddenly shaked her hand with mine...

I was on cloud nine.

" but only friendship" she said me smiling and i nodded happily.

She then resisted sleep and opened her bag and took out a book.

I eyed it, i was shocked the name inscribed on it was " Someone special in my love story"

The first book which i wrote , a flop.

I eyed her shocked while she started reading it, i said shocked : madhubala , why are you reading this...

I actually emphasis the last word.

"excuse me, why i can't read it " she asked me questionably.

" this is a flop book , the writer also will be flop and you are reading this??" i asked her trying to be over smart.

" oh hello , if you say anything about AR na , i'll kill you , he's a great writer , in his every book , i find true essence of love and you consider him flop writer, don't even speak a word against him" she told me in an angry tone.

https://i.imgur.com/UItYFBA.jpg

Oh , her anger also kills..

" but you can't deny this was a flop" i said smiling ..

"its because people doesn't understand true love " she again tried to convince me..

I was just smiling ,the angel was correct that this girl will make to write and she, for her smile i can write thousands of more books the thought that came to my mind .

She was staring me .

" ok sorry , you read , by the way have you read "extraordinary love" " i asked her in curiosity.

"i have read every book of AR thousand times , it gives me immense relief" i saw her eyes shining with an unknown happiness while she said so.

I was smiling at her and my angel just said : see if you can clear pain from her eyes by just the mention of the name of your books then you can make others also happy by this na...do write abhay...

Hey guys i end it here , badly in need of your feedback...

guys please suggest me an actor for a negative role and an actress for a positive supporting role...

Edited by Piyaliiii - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 👏
Eager for the next part 😃
Thank you for the pm 😃