Ye Hai Mohabbatein

big big big big no for sharam marriage

radrose thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
some people lost thier mind completely just like yhm cvs & raman I know we all piss off from raman that didn't mean we should support yhm cvs disgusting thought sharam marriage everyone angry & piss off stop this nonsense no one want this marriage from thier heart it's just to show how sick they feel about this track 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dunno why anyone is evn thinking of Sharam marriage? Cvs cant take that risk, else the show ill clsoe down, this is not like surrogacy, plus if that happens there is no Ishra anymore. So that will never happen.
I am wondering how Raman will make it up to ishita? Plus how will he learn to respect her? He did not blame Shagun when Ruhi got ill, but he blamed ishita when Ruhi went missing. 

So i cant see them together except for lollipops. Raman needs to respect ishita and stop balming her for every stupid mistake which is most of the time his mistake...
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Dunno why anyone is evn thinking of Sharam marriage? Cvs cant take that risk, else the show ill clsoe down, this is not like surrogacy, plus if that happens there is no Ishra anymore. So that will never happen.

I am wondering how Raman will make it up to ishita? Plus how will he learn to respect her? He did not blame Shagun when Ruhi got ill, but he blamed ishita when Ruhi went missing. 

So i cant see them together except for lollipops. Raman needs to respect ishita and stop balming her for every stupid mistake which is most of the time his mistake...

sorry i meant Pihu this time
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No matter what we say when it comes to ishra we all together. Noone wants sharam, we just taunt raman