BCL Season 2

Delhi team being targeted unnecessarily! D:

Kryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why do commentators keep on ragging Delhi team? Their job is to support both teams and playfully mock both teams... But in every Delhi match, they support the other team and target the Delhi players. Even today they kept on saying that Delhi team only wins by cheating. I mean do they really think that other team would have taken it lightly had the Delhi team cheated? In last match they kept on insulting suyyash by showing how he lost his wicket again and again. Is this even allowed? Mocking a single player and affecting their game play by shaking their concentration?! And when the players get irritated, they say that Delhi team lacks sportsmanship. 
Why is the Delhi team being targeted? Just because they actually take the game seriously? Count the times the commentators say something to the Delhi players.
Even when Chandigarh player interrupted the catch taken by rakshit, commentators still blamed Delhi team... Like why?! 
So annoyed.
Edited by Kryztal - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
what about when they target and mock others 
they cant handle failure well and make fun of others if they lose e.g. chennai
except karan wahi most are so mean in delhi i think he let shabbir play without gloves for example
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kinda agree . The commentators are damn annoying . Also , I didn't understand why they blamed Rakshit when Alok tried to push him . Seriously Alok ? Didn't expected that from a Chandigarh player . I mean , according to some , weren't they the MOST fair team of BCL ? Their is a limit of stupidity , but the commentators crossed it . I'll be honest , both the commentators are very arrogant and the previous ones , Ruchi and Aparshakti were MUCH better . 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Priya-

what about when they target and mock others 

they cant handle failure well and make fun of others if they lose e.g. chennai
except karan wahi most are so mean in delhi i think he let shabbir play without gloves for example

i agree.. they have no sportsmanship.. they proved it in semi final 🤓

secondly i dnt think even a single player of that team is not mean.. 
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well thats true ..  
Commentators of BCL are the most annoying thing i ever saw on indian tv ðŸ˜† 
I don't like it when they constantly keep mocking and targetting delhi players .. that goes beyond tolerence .. 
They know that cricket is not just a game for delhi dragons and DD put in all their efforts to win ... yet these commentators accuse the team of cheating ...
They poke the players and when the players react .. they say DD have no sportsmanship ...
In Semifinals when suyyash held his sacred locket in mouth they called it cheating.. if wahi falls its cheating... if DD sits quietly  then they are scared of losing..  if they cheer or shout they are overconfident n rude ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†... 

They were after wahi s life for the injury thing ..for me that was really below the belt ... i would say if i were in delhi s place i would hv taped their mouths ðŸ˜› ... 

I cdnt watch the finals due the bakwaas compering ... i wish BCL us time kisi aur channel p araha hota... wd hv loved to change ... 

I so want to convey this to channel.. kaisy krna hai btaye koi plx :P