Thread Eight
(Chapter 51 - Chapter 59)

Chapter 60 - Scroll down

Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
..Summary..

It started with Taani, A 17 year old bubbly girl, who comes mumbai to live with Rey, after her guardian, Rey's grand mother's death. Rey, A devil by nature, who never cared for anyone, after his parent's death, he locked every emotions inside him and become a ruthless businessman. He is powerful and can do anything to get what he wants. Smitten by her, Rey falls for he at first sight. He want her but he also know she is too young to handle his passion thus he decided to wait, wait for her to understand him & His love.

As time passed, They become each others only need. Taani, who never witnessed the outside world started experiencing the new emotions and feelings with Rey. He become her world, her day starts with him and ends with him only. Taani met his best friends, swayum & Sharon and likes them because of their friendly nature toward her. Their relation was growing when villain made an entry. Shivam, Rey's rival who wants to take revenge from him, he sent goons to attack rey but it take nasty turn when taani got hurt in that attack instead of Rey, which caused the devil in his to come out. He can tolerate anything but her pain. He vowed to destroyed shivam. 

While they both got attached to each other, emotionally they come close to each other, physically too. Inexperienced Taani finds his touch enchanting. She doesn't have any idea what a man & woman physical relationship is but she loves the feel of his touch. With her innocence, she made him fall for her more & more, without even realizing what she is doing to him. He become possessive and protective over her. Their lives were back on track when suddenly someone attacked her with acid, it broke her, scared her to no extent. Later Rey come to know, It was ashi, an obsessive lover of his. Who wants him. But he won't let that happen. While he was thinking how to deal with her, another shock came in when shivam planned to kidnapped taani, but Kria, shivam's sister told him about the plan he had made. Rey ruthlessly killed him, for trying to hurt his taani. 

Ashi come back in their lives and try to brain wash taani, try to made her feel low of herself by, telling her how ugly her burn mark look, on her neck. Heart broken taani confronted Rey, He got angry later calmed himself and proved her, he love her no matter what. 

As story progressed, they went on goa trip with group of his friends. All were sweet & welcoming toward her, which made her comfortable with them. While Rey asked his men to kidnapped ashi, so she won't create any more trouble. They both spent a week their, enjoying their lives to the fullest. In between Kria, who apparently loves Rey since their college days tries to create misunderstanding between him & taani. They fought but solved the matter, Taani started disliking kria since then, she come to know about her real face but Rey trust Kria, since she helped him in shivam's matter.

When they return back from goa trip, they spent some quality time together until he got the news of ashi, who had escaped and now, out too seek revenge from him. Rey was angry, felt betrayed as one of his men had helped her, to escape. Without any second thought he ordered his men to kill that guard, who had helped ashi. In anger he burst out on taani, but realized it before its too late. Next day, He met ashi's father, later he found out ashi was hiding inside a house, near his mansion, scared for taani's safety he ran to get ashi, before she tries  something where as, away from all this, taani was enjoying herself in mansion, remembering the moments she had spent with rey. Rey reached the place with his guard but all this took a dirty turn when ashi shot him, in her obsessive love. Before he fell unconscious, he asked his men to kill ashi.

Rey was taken to the hospital while taani had a bad dream that scared her. When taani come to know about his accident, she was emotionally broken but held herself up for him, and took care of him on her own. Rey got better and in the mean time, her birthday arrived, with so many surprises. Rey give her life's biggest surprise, and married her in front of the whole world and made her his wife. And two souls become one on the night of their wedding.

Six months of their blissful marriage. Taani has started her college life with his support, she was coming over her fears. Life was going smooth until Kriya came to live in their house with motive of separating taani from rey.

One day, taani was returning back from college, she was kidnapped by kriya's men. And a broken Rey, is in search of his little wife.

Scroll down for Chapter 60. 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter 60 | -

"Rey!" She gasped loudly as he picked her up in his arms and took he upstairs in their bedroom. She had just return back from her college, it was second day of her college and quite tiring.

"I have something for you." He whispered softly. He took her inside their bedroom and made her sit on the bed then he walked over his closet and took out a packet from inside. He come back to her and sat beside her.

"Whats this? Another gift?" Taani asked him excitedly. Rey let out a soft chuckle and nodded as he handed her the packet.

"Wow! A diamond butterfly pendent. This is so beautiful, Rey!" Taani beamed in happiness seeing the diamond pendant inside the small box. Rey smiled seeing her happiness. Taani was about to wear it when he stopped her and look at her.

"May i?"

"Sure." Taani gave it to him and he made her wear it.

"Do you know why i chose a butterfly?"

"No. Why?"

"Because you are like a butterfly, who wants to fly but scared, who is as lively as a beautiful butterfly. My butterfly." He replied and kissed her cheek.

"Promise me that you won't ever remove it-"

"I promise, Rey. Your every gift it special to me, so is this one. I will never remove it." Taani promised him, making him smile. Unaware of her, the pendent had tracking device inbuilt, for safety reasons.

Rey opened his eyes with a jerk.

"Damn! How could i forget that pendant-" He exclaimed, a sudden happiness seeped through him, knowing now he can find out about his taani and bring her back to him safe and sound.

And with that thought, he drove back to his home.

"Ah!" She yelped when she felt unendurable pain in her head. She opened her eyes with great difficulty. She looked around, panicking when she found herself in dark room.

"Where i am?" She wondered, she closed her eyes when suddenly the door opened, allowing the light to enter inside the room.

"So princess is finally awake, huh?" She opened her eyes when she heard an unfamiliar female voice. Taani look at the girl, who was standing at the entrance of the room, looking at her with such hate in her eyes, that made her cringed away.

"Who are you?" Taani asked the girl, trying not look scared and to an extent she was successful, but inside she was freaking out. She just wanted to go back home, where her husband is. Where she feels safe and love.

"Your nightmare?" The girl snickered with a creepy smirk playing on her lips. She moved inside the room, taani frowned at the girl who came and stand near the bed.

"You can call me jenny."

"Why you kidnapped me?" Taani questioned her.

"I didn't. I am just here to babysit you. The real mastermind is someone else." Jenny answered her. Taani felt uncomfortable in her presence, she moved back when the girl stepped closer.

"How long i was passed out?"

"18 hours. You must be hungry, I will get some food for you." Jenny said to her and walked out of the room.

"Rey must be getting so worried for me. Hope he finds me soon." Taani thought to herself, then she looked around. She was in a decent looking room, the walls were painted white. She looked down and found herself on the bed, she tried moving but then realized her one hand was handcuffed to the bed.

"Urgh! This is so annoying." She cursed her fate and fall flat on her back on the bed hoping it was a nightmare and get over soon. She wanted to be in her Rey's arms, in her home.

A lone tear escaped her eye. She knew he must be searching for her madly, leaving his food and sleep behind, he won't sit quietly unless and until he find her. And thats what give her strength to not to give up, knowing her Rey will come to rescue her.

"Rey, i want to talk to you." Kriya said to him who has just entered the house. Its been almost a day to taani's kidnap and he hadn't took a breath of relief. He was on his toes, doing everything in his hands to get to know about taani's whereabout which infuriate Kriya.

She had thought, once taani is out of their lives, she will laid a shoulder to him, to cry on and will come close to him, eventually. But he didn't even look at her, let alone talking to her.

"Not now, Kriya. I have some really urgent work." He said to her and walked away. He went upstairs in his room and locked it properly from inside before he moved to his bed.

He turned on his laptop and sat on the bed. He opened the software and tried tracking down her location. After he got to know about her location, he dialed his assistant's number.

"Abhi, get our men ready and meet me outside my house. We will be leaving in half an hour." Rey said to his assistant.

"I am coming to get you, kitten." Rey thought to himself, his lips curved into a small smile. He couldn't wait to hold her in his arms.

Thread 9! 

Thank you so so much, guys!! You guys are the best. Thank you so much for the love and support.

Please do leave your feedback :)
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
and congrats 4 the new thread👏
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo for new thread...:))
Nice update...
rey is such a smart guy...
he installed tracking device in a pendent...
ab toh woh taani ko dhund hi lega...
I so want him to knw k ye sab kriya ne kiya h...
update soon
thnx fr pm
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for new thread
Awesome update 👏
Please please please please please update soon
dimpleanand thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanku awesome update  looking  forward for ur further update 
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the 9th thread👏
lovely update
worried for taani
hope rey will find her soon and teach a good lesson to kidnapper

carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Hope rey will b able to find taani now
He should not tell kria about the pendant or she surely will  try to create hindrance for him
Cant kria get into her thick head that rey doent want her
Congo for the new thread
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
renuloves thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
conco for new thread
ilike the update
after long time u update
plz its request update next part soon