Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Inspired by Shirish Kunder, man tries to get slapped by SRK

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Inspired by Shirish Kunder, man tries desperately to get slapped by SRK in order to get comic timing

Published on May 21, 2016by sligsweabig

Mumbai: Inspired by improvement in Shirish Kunder's tweets ever since Sharukh Khan slapped him, a 29 year old man from Ranchi, Abhay Rajpal has come to Mumbai to get slapped by SRK.

Need to get your coming timing right?

Abhay has been sitting outside Mannat, residence of bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, in order to get slapped by him. When asked about his peculiar wish, he replied to one of our correspondent that he has been shunned all his life due to lack of sense of humour.

He lamented that every joke he tried to charm the women he likes since his college days lands badly, and he himself becomes a joke to people around him.

Shunned by everyone around him & being mocked with the tag of forever alone by his married friends, the depressed man recently created a twitter account to take his mind off. It was on that platform he saw the funny tweets of Shirish Kunder that were greatly appreciated.

"I was shocked by the wit and humour in Mr Kunder's tweets" says Rajpal.

"I remember watching his film Joker and that movie had comic timing as scarring as accidentally walking in on your parents having sex, I still get nightmare about the time I spent in the cinema hall that day," explained Rajpal while in state of shock.

"When I saw widespread acclaim of his supposed humorous tweets, I wondered how it was the same man with such incredibly funny jokes. Then I remembered he was slapped once by SRK" says Rajpal. Believing like how a particular spider bite turned Peter Parker into Spider-Man, SRK slap contains a power that elevates anyone's sense of humour. "If Barry Allen can turn into Flash when struck by lightning, why can't a slap turn a man into Jerry Seinfeld?" wondered Rajpal.

With that in mind, he made the long journey from Ranchi to Mumbai in hopes of getting slapped by SRK. But being a super huge SRK fan, he does not want to use derogatory terms for the superstar. Stuck in a dilemma, Rajpal has reportedly decided to perform Salman Khan dance steps in order to agitate SRK into slapping him.

Further news is awaited. We wish him all the best in his endeavor.

Faking News

Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago