Debate Mansion

Ethics or Success. What’s more important? - Page 3

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Success coupled with ethics is much more satiating as well as very duplicatable..Otherwise, it will leave a sour taste in the mouth and gradually make the tongue numb to any taste at all...Then what use is of success, when you cannot sovour it?

Cheers,
Raksha😃
Edited by raksha.l - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Oh!!! Ethics and Physics have a wonderful relation.Both are essential.Both are based on common sense.Both are practical but not theoritical.Both are interesting.Both are crazy.Both can never be understood completely.

cheers,

Mythili

Woow, Mythili..So very beautifully put forth...👏...

Cheers,
Raksha
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

Succes is important to me but with a level of ethical standards. It is hard to define that level but I won't walk over a friend or a partner in the circle of trust of mine to gain success. Such successes are usually short lived because you have just created a bunch of enemies who will spend the rest of their life looking for a way to show you down and how long can you avoid them. However, there are some instances where you have to compromise your ethics. I don't always tell truth but I don't lie...Sometimes I am forced to use the technique of prevarication. Again, I ensure that do not cross a certain limit of ethics that I set for myself.

Very much Practical !!!!👏

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well see, for me I'd never be sucessful if i let go of my ethics. success is i think subjective to each person, for one raising a good child is being successful and for another its to be in the highest paid rank in ur office. And in a way arent ethics subjective also? I personally dont think success would mean anything, if a person lets go of their own personal ethics and morals, because thats what defines us as a person at the end.