Burkha is the culprit

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
What is this utter nonsense?? I cant keep up with who Im supposed to consider the bad guy anymore. If Randhir was a manipulative freak who didnt love Janki in the first place and wanted her and her son dead- then why the hell didnt she just tell Raunak this?? Are you seriously going to tell me that this stupid idiot kept the truth from him out of embarrassment? All of this BS with Kajal could have been completely avoided right from the start if she had just told him the truth- she would have got him on her side out of her sob story. And no matter how much Kajal would try to unveil the truth- Raunak would already know it. I am so confused right now- I dont even know what the hell is the point of any of the story?? Kajal had her own agenda to find out Akshays killer- she did that, chapter closed. Then she falls in love with raunak (i use that term very loosely here, this is some bizarre kind of love) and for the sake of opening his eyes to the truth of his mother, she runs about like a headless chicken looking for everything and anything that will get Janki to reveal the truth herself. So she has kind of accomplished that by drinking the poison. BUT the only thing that has been accomplished so far is Janki showing her true colours- she hates Kajal all because she is from a poorer family and because she thinks differently to janki- even though janki herself knows first hand what that feels like to come from a poor family and to be unloved. janki has shown that she will stoop to any depths to keep her son close to her, from lying to downright murder. And the other thing that has been revealed is Randhir is a major assh*le who hated his own family, threw his own sister out and wanted to kill his wife and son so he could run off with another woman (assuming its the truth and he wasnt drugged to be crazy). So Im wondering what the hell raunak will do now?? lmao will he suddenly turn against his father now that he has heard this version of the story? Will Kajal tell him to just shut up and forgive everyone no matter what, trying to be this perfect bahu? Also another thing that grated on me (out of a million other things) why is Kajal continually trying to rein raunak in?? FINALLY he is making decisions for himself, finally he is doing what he wants to do like a friggin man should do... and she keeps asking him if he thinks hes doing the right thing or if he should think of his mum more- even after everything thats happened she cant let him take the lead for once in his life? Jesus, no wonder the man acts like a baby. I dont even know what to say lol im totally confused. Like what the hell just happened in this one episode?? lmao! In tomorrows episode we will find out that the burkha is haunted and it was what possessed Randhir to hate his family so much and somehow it stayed in the house all these years and Raunak found it and when he wore it he got possessed too and decided to attack Kajal. Yes- I think the Burkha is the culprit in all of this- I mean Vidhis husband also wore the thing and he must have got possessed too to murder Akshay. I think I figured out the ending guys!! Yay! ๐Ÿ˜†

I skipped a couple of episode to give my brain a break but watched a part of yesterday's. The whole thing is so illogical. I just cannot understand why Janki was hiding about her husband's affair from Raunak and that he wanted to kill them for money. Bua was making me gag yesterday. I am sure she has an agenda too.

Since Akshay is not going to resurrected from the dead and the show got an extension for 5 days.. lot more illogical stuff is coming our way. May be Akshay was Raunak's half brother ๐Ÿ˜† 

I hope they give proper honors to that burka.. It have been most interesting in the show. It has shown more acting skill than Raunak!!

Kajal - please kill her before the show ends. Paagal aurat -- naa kabhie khud shanti se rahegi naa kissi ko rahnedegi!!

Originally posted by CoolBeans86

What is this utter nonsense?? I cant keep up with who Im supposed to consider the bad guy anymore. If Randhir was a manipulative freak who didnt love Janki in the first place and wanted her and her son dead- then why the hell didnt she just tell Raunak this?? Are you seriously going to tell me that this stupid idiot kept the truth from him out of embarrassment? All of this BS with Kajal could have been completely avoided right from the start if she had just told him the truth- she would have got him on her side out of her sob story. And no matter how much Kajal would try to unveil the truth- Raunak would already know it. I am so confused right now- I dont even know what the hell is the point of any of the story?? Kajal had her own agenda to find out Akshays killer- she did that, chapter closed. Then she falls in love with raunak (i use that term very loosely here, this is some bizarre kind of love) and for the sake of opening his eyes to the truth of his mother, she runs about like a headless chicken looking for everything and anything that will get Janki to reveal the truth herself. So she has kind of accomplished that by drinking the poison. BUT the only thing that has been accomplished so far is Janki showing her true colours- she hates Kajal all because she is from a poorer family and because she thinks differently to janki- even though janki herself knows first hand what that feels like to come from a poor family and to be unloved. janki has shown that she will stoop to any depths to keep her son close to her, from lying to downright murder. And the other thing that has been revealed is Randhir is a major assh*le who hated his own family, threw his own sister out and wanted to kill his wife and son so he could run off with another woman (assuming its the truth and he wasnt drugged to be crazy). So Im wondering what the hell raunak will do now?? lmao will he suddenly turn against his father now that he has heard this version of the story? Will Kajal tell him to just shut up and forgive everyone no matter what, trying to be this perfect bahu? Also another thing that grated on me (out of a million other things) why is Kajal continually trying to rein raunak in?? FINALLY he is making decisions for himself, finally he is doing what he wants to do like a friggin man should do... and she keeps asking him if he thinks hes doing the right thing or if he should think of his mum more- even after everything thats happened she cant let him take the lead for once in his life? Jesus, no wonder the man acts like a baby. I dont even know what to say lol im totally confused. Like what the hell just happened in this one episode?? lmao! In tomorrows episode we will find out that the burkha is haunted and it was what possessed Randhir to hate his family so much and somehow it stayed in the house all these years and Raunak found it and when he wore it he got possessed too and decided to attack Kajal. Yes- I think the Burkha is the culprit in all of this- I mean Vidhis husband also wore the thing and he must have got possessed too to murder Akshay. I think I figured out the ending guys!! Yay! ๐Ÿ˜†

My my...just when you think this show couldnt be more illogical it adds more nonsense to the story! The buaji was so loud lol her voice isnstill echoing in my ears. Agree with everything you said~lmao where the hell is this story going?? Im pretty sure it will turn out that randhir was always mentally unstable or something. They have to give the happiest ending obviously!๐Ÿ˜• Where the F was this buaji for all these years? She never tried to find her bro before? And if Randhir was like what she said to be, even kicked her out of the house then why is she sweet talking him right now? And the way she was treating him like a child it definitely felt like Randhirs been mentally unstable long before Janki captured him. For someone who supposedly hated his wife, walked out on wedding night he sure got busy with Janki to conceive two children๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And lets say they had Raunak out of pressure from family, what about Neeti??๐Ÿ˜† If he even hated Raunak so much why bother with another child lol Since the 'major' twists are not makig any sense to I'm wondering about other trivial matters like this.

Lastly~YASSS SLAY BURKHA SLAY! I hope it turns out that randhir wore the possessed burkha๐Ÿคฃ Infact, every family member should have a deep comnection with the burkha-Silsila Burkha Ka๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by doofenshmirtz00 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Katori

I skipped a couple of episode to give my brain a break but watched a part of yesterday's. The whole thing is so illogical. I just cannot understand why Janki was hiding about her husband's affair from Raunak and that he wanted to kill them for money. Bua was making me gag yesterday. I am sure she has an agenda too.

Since Akshay is not going to resurrected from the dead and the show got an extension for 5 days.. lot more illogical stuff is coming our way. May be Akshay was Raunak's half brother ๐Ÿ˜† 

5 Days extension??๐Ÿ˜• Hope they dont bring Buaji's family or something๐Ÿ˜ฒ and kick out Kamini Munmun for once and all!

I hope they give proper honors to that burka.. It have been most interesting in the show. It has shown more acting skill than Raunak!!

๐Ÿ˜† True Dat!

Kajal - please kill her before the show ends. Paagal aurat -- naa kabhie khud shanti se rahegi naa kissi ko rahnedegi!!

Havent watched last night's episode yet but woaah๐Ÿ˜ฒ Randhir wanted to kill them for money!?!? But werent they rich to begin with? Janki who's hwll bent on kickking Randhir out, pretended to cry and stuff over Randhir's abuse-all she had to do was tell this ugly truth and Raunak wouldve never doubted her๐Ÿ˜ฒ