BCL Season 2

Jaipur give good fight today

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Today JRj played really well. They gave a tough fight to DD
At one point Delhi was on the verge of losing the match. It was their first match in Bcl 2 where they were restricted to below 200, It was first delhi match that was not one-sided

Like commentator said, Today jaipur won the hearts of people
Paras was brilliant today⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
jaipur played really well against delhi 
poor wahi injured.  if chesta bowled better in her over jaipur would have won i feel (no offence to her fans)
BanBB thumbnail
poor wahi
He is very passionate about cricket
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have to agree ! Jaipur Raj Joshiley were great but at the end , there is only one winner . The better team wins and so , Delhi won . Paras was great but I will also say that Shruti was great too . Just like Additi , she made her team reach Finale . Now , you can't say girls are any less . And please don't talk about the commentator . He was really annoying  today . Yes Jaipur played well but that doesn't means Delhi wasn't good. Delhi Dragons were better and that's the reason they qualified . Nonetheless , Jaipur gave a tough fight .
BanBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenTejaswi

I have to agree ! Jaipur Raj Joshiley were great but at the end , there is only one winner . The better team wins and so , Delhi won . Paras was great but I will also say that Shruti was great too . Just like Additi , she made her team reach Finale . Now , you can't say girls are any less . And please don't talk about the commentator . He was really annoying  today . Yes Jaipur played well but that doesn't means Delhi wasn't good. Delhi Dragons were better and that's the reason they qualified . Nonetheless , Jaipur gave a tough fight .

Its coz jaipur was considered an underdog and I have never expected jaipur to give such a good fight
The match went till last over is itself a huge achievement for jaipur
I only liked that comment of commentator on jaipur
Don't know why commentator are so harsh on Delhi
 I never liked jaipur but loved their performance today
 hence As a underdog team, they played well today

BanBB thumbnail
I think finale match will not as nail-biting as this one  and in yesterday match both UD and aditi were excellent in bowling
Edited by mansi_sweet - 7 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I think it will be a cakewalk for delhi to win against chandigarh. 
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Paras was good... 
N wahi ka aggression marwa dyta hai yar..  although i like his angry young man looks :P  but out bohot ganda hua tha ... 

Anyways glad to know DD won :D ..

I dnt kno bt smwhere mujhy aj ka match fake lg raha tha ... 
No offence to anyone ..  i m only telling my opinion 

And yes ... i hate that comentator ... good fr nothing
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika126

well chandigarh won easily against jaipur and jaipur gave delhi a very hard time in the match so chandigarh will do well even if it is not as close as this
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika126

Oh Really ??? 😆

i think this is chandigarh that we are talkin about ...a team that has scored above 200 in its matches and had a one sided victory against mumbai as well as jaipur.

I think you are still in shock after chennai's defeat .
well a really bad decision by himanshoo to not let shabbir play. A very high risk to be taken that too on the semi final day 😆

Before every match chandigarh set a target and it has never happened that they have failed in achieving that not evrn in the semi finals.
Chandi had lost the challenge over yet defeated chennai and were much more relaxed than chennai and you could see how close chandi players were to each other...true team spirit.Batkha is also a gud player but she has always given Additi the first opportunity to bat

we'll see what will happen in the Finals...i know chandi 's level is much better than 83 and all out atleast 😆

Obvio you will never agree but doesn matter but CHANDI IS THE MOST DESERVING TEAM TO COMPETE WITH DELHI IN THE FINALS.

i hope chennai fans recover from shock before next season.Farewell to chennai till then