Soumya Seth's Acting is Appreciated in India and Abroad... :)

preeti171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys,
    I just wanted to officially state here that there are countless number of fans here in the United States who appreciate Soumya's acting in the new serial on Colors Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. She is definitely the RIGHT CHOICE FOR KAURWAKI. She's beautiful, smart looking, demonstrates some of the absolute stunning expressions of a warrior princess, and she is going to only get better. 😊 All of my friends in the New York area are loving her as KAURWAKI along with all of relatives in India who contribute to TRPS. I remember everyone praising her entry on May 3rd, 2016 in this show: yes, her skin was revealed but for the purpose of this show. Her expressions when she unveiled her masking veil were mind blowing. The way she delivers her dialogue is appreciated here in the United States because we have no issue understanding what she means. On top of that, her wide smile adds a cherry on top of this show. No other actress suits the role of KAURWAKI as much as Soumya Seth does. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much sahring this bit of message in the forum much needed post
Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually preeti not only you or any other country fans loving somya but people like me who live in india also loving her as well loving her performance😳
It's just only HATERS😆who doesn't and whatever she do or whatever makers will tell her to do will work against haters😆and they would never satisfy😆
So, conclusion just ignore these personalities and love AshWaki as well Kaurwaki and Ashoka coz for us they are getting better n better each days😉😉
Edited by Poonam0307 - 7 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Much needed post n thank u for sharing ur view:)). True dat her natural expressions r so n viewers in general loving her acting n her as Kaur.
cheetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.. somya is perfect choice
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for that 😆
Bahut aaghe jana ! 🤣
IamYuva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg seriously don't make ridiculous posts which aren't even true lol . By doing such things you are only proving how insecure you are because you also accept the fact that her acting is very poor. 
babur1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have friends in New York, Ontario, London, Paris, Ohio, Mississippi, California and many other cities.

All of them have stopped watching CAS since the introduction of KVK. Came back for the leap. One scene of Soumya was enough for them to stop watching again.
Edited by babur1527 - 7 years ago
angel13589 thumbnail
Yes agree  with you, somya is perfect for Kaurwaki Much needed post. Thank you for your message  Edited by jospheena - 7 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 really? Who told u😆 i didn't see bbc cnn announcing it🤣