Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We can have Member of the week it would be great to have an amazing graphicer in the spotlight!
We can have general discussions,Group based contests ot individual one's will also be good!
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Well I have to agree that about Caps thread-it get lots difficult sometimes to make or find them. It would be so much better to have it on one place so everyone could use it,ofcourse with proper credit

The question thread,well its not that greatly organised and yah new toturial link need to be added,I also agree there should be group of special people selected for the same job.

MOTW also spund great but in my opinion along with it we could add sub categories like favourite animated signature or gif of the week.

There could be special thread to put a gallery or shop in spotlight which is really good but not that popular among members.

And definitely more contests both group and individual
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
motw & newsletter? 
verisimilitude thumbnail
Tutorials for gifs, sigs effects and coloring. 
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think it's better to have a newsletter and a team for this from AS. So that we can have Avi/Sig/edit of the week.
The newsletter can be done just like in other forums but here we have our own personal touch.

Some of the things that can be included are;

Sig/avi/edit of the week.

A tutorial 

Some updates from the forum

Some contest and there results can be published ( as it is we are having many contests in the forum, this will be one-stop for all of them)

Coming to pic gallery, we have so many different things to keep update pics in this forum, so we can organise a team to look into it and update and index and this can be shared weekly.

We can even have a comic type of thing in the newsletter.

Etc...

kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MOTW - bring a deserving person under the spotlight (it's just a suggestion)

...and categorizing it like 

Best Siggy Maker
Best Tutorials
and so on...

Edited by Rhea_13 - 7 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Some really great suggestions you guys have brought in, so a big thank you ðŸ¤— We'll discuss them further and implement them as soon as we can