Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Old Saathiya beats New Saathiya

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes u read right the old Saathiya has scored more ratings than the new Saathiya as u know the old episodes of Saathiya airs on Star Utsav at 8:30 pm while the new episodes airs on Star plus at 7 pm, (IST)Old SNS is scoring very high trp's despite the tough fight from rival Jodha Akbar who airs at same 8:30 pm from this week Barc will give trp's differently for Rural and Urban areasin Rural areas the list of top 5 shows is given below rank     Channel Name     Programme     Impressions (000s)                  Week 19,     1     Zee Anmol     Jodha Akbar     7393 2     STAR Utsav     Saath Nibhaana Saathiya     6399 3     Zee Anmol     Bandini     6224 4     Colors     Naagin     5872 5     Zee TV     Kumkum Bhagya     4941 the point to be noted is that both SNS and Jodha Akbar shares the same slot and after end of JA SNS trp may be even more than the current ratings and the top 5 shows acc. to Urban areas are as under rank     Channel Name     Programme     Impressions (000s)                  Week 191     Colors     Naagin     103742     STAR Plus     Ye Hai Mohabbatein     70703     Zee TV     Kumkum Bhagya     62454     Colors     India's Got Talent     60495     STAR Plus     Saath Nibhaana Saathiya     5984, Isn't it s interesting that old SNS has beaten new SNS with more than 600 points trp of new SNS in village is near about 4000 Trp of New SNS and Old SNS are 2.7 and 3-3.2, in their respective areas if u like this then plz share u r thoughts and hit the link button copyright- COOLJAZ AND Koki Darling Edited by COOLJAZ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😳 😉 Edited by COOLJAZ - 7 years ago
SNS trp is low because of the following reasons 1. Tough fight from Old episodes of YHM and simar that airs on star utsav and rishtey at same slot on which new SNS airs. 2. Zee PHH (Zee Punjab Harayana Himachal), (the no.1 channel in four states namely Punjab, Harayana, Himachal, and Jammu Kashmir) runs very good politics based programmes on SNS (Elections are coming in Punjab next year so people like to watch Political leaders interviews more than Hindi GEC shows) 3. The regional markets are also big problem for Saathiya. 4. Too much negativity in the show 5. Over stretched Gaura track but hats off to SNS even after 6 yrs of its run SNS us still India's no.1 show on its slot I Love u SNS specially I love u Koki ji (I am die hard biggest fan of Kokila ) East or west Saathiya is best & its Fans are bestest
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah but that's the case for every show. They all scored higher before than now. Just think about shows like Diya aur Bati and. Tarack Mehta, both shows used to break trps. But now they don't. It all depends on content and people tend to change their preferences as time changes tbh
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: xPalkix

Yeah but that's the case for every show. They all scored higher before than now. Just think about shows like Diya aur Bati and. Tarack Mehta, both shows used to break trps. But now they don't. It all depends on content and people tend to change their preferences as time changes tbh

people are loving old SNS

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: COOLJAZ

people are loving old SNS

So did I only because of Rashi. It was just less dramatic and more realistic. The drama about kitchen politics rather than murder and all. That's why. 
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So did I only because of Rashi. It was just less dramatic and more realistic. The drama about kitchen politics rather than murder and all. That's why.

I'm sure cvs will get viewers back if they tone down the stupid revenge tracks!!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gaura and family should not have been brought in, 
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love Gaura and her family (esp Dheera) but they should have made Gaura positive a long while back.

their difference is of just 167 episode

(So Dharam-Meera, Meera-Gaura, track is ongoing )

I know after reading this

All Dheera fans will be very happy.

Congo to all