Piya Rangrezz

Any Hope for this show

razisho26 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi

I have recently watched Piya Rangrezz and enjoyed watching 18th May Episode

I hope the show gets an extension as the  story line is different from Saas bahu Dramas.

Loved the chemistry between Shamsher and Aradhya

Please comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's too late to hope for anything...Life ok has killed their own show cause of poor rating...
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
although im sure like me there are others who will like to see this show live i feel that its too late i just hope that they give us a good last love track between shamsher and aradhya
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushboo16

although im sure like me there are others who will like to see this show live i feel that its too late i just hope that they give us a good last love track between shamsher and aradhya

Absoutely agree! Hope they show decent ending & perfect track to Shamsher & Aaradhya. πŸ˜ƒ I started watching this show for them & unhappy its coming to end. Hope in Future would see them together in different show.
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's too late for us to think abt an extension coz life ok has already introduced some stupid show. But I'm really looking forward for some awesome romance between shamsher and aradhya,without giving more importance to other characters. We deserve it right.  Y do always these people show the couple finaly  r  together  at the end of the show. πŸ˜‘ And we don't get any romantic scenes of are favorite couple. Nahi nahi aisa math soch kyuki hamari aradhya both forward hai na.πŸ˜‰
I loved the precap tooo😳
Edited by niki2 - 7 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This week has been nice overall. They are busy wrapping up the show.

As long as they give some good romance next week without stupid misunderstanding and warp-up the loose ends, I am happy with the show ending. πŸ˜†
Extension would have meant more misunderstanding, dragging and even return of Veer. πŸ€’
Edited by Katori - 7 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am against unnecessary extension and dragging of shows. The pace of this show was really good - I watched only post leap. And now its clearly heading towards closure. Shamsher and Arjun both turned against Aajiamma and now Arjun gets to know about Veer's true face. I am sure he will be the savior. May be they will end it will him dying to protect someone.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Am against unnecessary extension and dragging of shows. The pace of this show was really good - I watched only post leap. And now its clearly heading towards closure. Shamsher and Arjun both turned against Aajiamma and now Arjun gets to know about Veer's true face. I am sure he will be the savior. May be they will end it will him dying to protect someone.

I hope they do not kill Arjun, just knock some sense into him. If they have to kill someone, please kill Bhavri Devi. That woman has never done any good so far and can never do any good in the future!  I wouldn't mind seeing Munmun dead either -- she has been really irritating with that smirk on her face for the last couple of months.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Katori: Bhavri is the most deserving to die. But looking at the mess they are in - Arj-Shamsher and Arj being so adamant abt having Ara back - I thought that's the easiest bcoz the show is ending. Had their been time thye wud hv introduced another girl for him...
saniaabrar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What!What!! What!!! Different from other sas bahu story!!!!!! Oh soory it's dadi sas and poteka bahu story... Sorry...I don't want to hurt anyone... But the story has messed up already... But they are finishing the story in an ordered way..No doubt... But it needs to go off air...