Sensational South

New Kannada Star Sudeep's HUGE Fan

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I am not a south Indian and do not understand the language at all.  However by chance came across Kanadda actor Sudeep - and am in looove    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
Saw his hindi dubbed movies Ranna, Maanikya ... and many more.  Have gone on a Sudeep movie watching spree watching all his hindi dubbed movies.  I think I watched 10 is the last 4 days.  I just love his acting, his looks, his voice.  

After watching south movies, I am finding them so much better than Hindi movies in terms of content and also the hero (Sudeep ❤️ 😃)  I am loving the movies.  

Anybody else his fan here?  

See this link of a song... so sweetly picturized and love his expressions n the song.  

Some pics  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tahnk you for sharing ...chachichampa😛
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Visit this link...chachichampa

in Sensational South Here is a link

you can go through it

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4356339
chachichampa thumbnail

Why LOL yaar :-)    I do LOVE him!   But doesnt look like there are many fans of him.  

Dont know how it works in South films but why isnt he appreciated as much as he deserves? I dont know the language at all and have predominantly only watched Hindi Bollywood films...   but this guy is really acting wise better than any of the top Bolly heroes.  And I love his looks especially in Kempe Gowda, Mannikya and Ranna.
chachichampa thumbnail

Loveee him! Looking forward to Kotigobba 2 and Hebbuli.  Have watched so many of his films now and he is just super.  The Bollywood heroes come nowhere near to him in acting talent. 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He has acted in Bollywood movies as well. Rann, Phoonk 2 and Rakta Charitra, you can watch those as well.