Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I do not think it is Kuhu... they did not change Misti. She is almost a teenager now (or pre teen) and shown as a  5 year old. Kuhu was 5 years before leap (and if we say leap was 5 years - kind of ), the girl selected for Kuhu looks 10 but Misti looks too young for a pre teen girl. 
If they used Misti  for Kuhu and used someone else for Misti as grownups, it would have been better... but the current setup is confusing and silly
Posh610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyas

I do not think it is Kuhu... they did not change Misti. She is almost a teenager now (or pre teen) and shown as a  5 year old. Kuhu was 5 years before leap (and if we say leap was 5 years - kind of ), the girl selected for Kuhu looks 10 but Misti looks too young for a pre teen girl. 

If they used Misti  for Kuhu and used someone else for Misti as grownups, it would have been better... but the current setup is confusing and silly

Yeah Misti was suppose to be elder than Kuku and how come they did not change
Misti to be more older than Kuku. It is utterly ridiculous. 
They should change both Mistii and Kuku. 
smalhotra thumbnail
I think cvs are trying to show that Misthy is suffering from some height issues and that is why she has not gained height in last few years. This may be the reason as we heard Karishma saying to Mishy that had she taken her "multivitamins".  Cvs might use this angle to give story some momentum later.
nayhaj thumbnail
The creatives take ideas off ind forum 
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wish they would have chosen harshita ojha as kuhu
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When I saw Kuhu I couldn't believe it was her. I was shocked. I don't know what when through their mind when they selected her to portray the role of Kuhu. Nothing wrong with the actress it's just that it doesn't really fit not when mishti looks so young. I really miss the little Kuhu :( she's sooo cute